Account ID: 1-S2-1457211
    In-Game Name: Hugo

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Fadakor
    Summary:

Day 1:
    Nothing Important

Day 2:
    Marshall reveals and lynches all three triad.

Night 2:
    Vigilante shoots Marshall of his own free will without the help of a witch or bus driver.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. ISO #3

Re: Fadakor: 1-S2-1-8341187

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Fadakor: 1-S2-1-8341187: Correct.

Added Players To The Report:
    FreshPrince: 1-S2-1-1457211: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    Everyone.
    Was The Game Altered?
    Fadakor: Nope. Marshall did nothing wrong in my eyes.
    FreshPrince: Possibly, the town had one less Vig shot and the marshall was dead.
    Previous Offenses:
    Fadakor: Watchlist x2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-8341187
    Watchlist x4: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-8341187
    FreshPrince: On-Hold: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1457211
    Player Offenses:
    Fadakor: None.
    FreshPrince: Reactionary Game-throw.
    Summary:
    Fadakor: Rolls Marshall in slot #3.
    FreshPrince: Rolls Vigilante in slot #7.
    Day 1: Nothing Relevant.
    Night 1: Nothing Relevant.
    Day 2: Reveals as Marshall and asks for roles and last wills. His first lynch is #14, to be a citizen due to the audit but does not claim anything before the audit. He then lynches #6 and #8, both of whom DID NOT claim a role. All 3 of them flip triad.
    Night 2: Marshall is shot by the Vigilante.
    Recommended Action:
    Fadakor: Ignore.
    FreshPrince: Watchlist x2.
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

Now, as I know there will be some discussion about this, I do not see Fadakor's actions in this game to be indicative of any hacking whatsoever. His three lynches were on people that did not claim roles. There was no reason to suggest that he knew roles, and that he wasn't playing the game correctly.

As for the Vigilante's actions, you should NEVER shoot a Marshall, even if you suspect him of hacking. In this case, I don't believe he did, but your actions to kill him in spite of anger potentially costed town the win. Please keep this in mind and instead only report it if you suspect something instead of acting on it.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; April 10th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Fadakor: 1-S2-1-8341187; FreshPrince: 1-S2-1457211

Not going to lie, any time a marshall reveals D2 and lynches the entire triad, I'm going to put a bullet in their dome at the earliest opportunity. I fully accept this is an offense and will have me eventually banned, but justice must be served. Who even reveals D2 as a marshall? Either a troll or a hacker, and both deserve to sit the game out on the bench.