M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 88
Register

User Tag List

Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1982
  1. #1741

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    BY THE FUCKING WAY, FURY PRACTICALLY ADMITTED TO BEING NIGHT IMMUNE WHEN HE SAID I MUST HAVE ATTACKED HIM THATS HOW I KNOW HES EVIL LOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  2. #1742

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Anyways, if you won't vote Iced that means that you're neutral killing and Iced isn't.

    You have now realized you can't kill me without revealing that you're not bodyguard. So, you try to lynch me instead. If that reasoning before doesn't make sense to you, then you can't be town.

    @Frog , what do you think?

    -vote Unknown1234
    I'm confused.

    I tinfoiled you and unknown could be mafia bros, but mafia isn't really possible considering the NKs? I'd fully expect Village to get a vigilante.

    I want to believe slaol is a Mason.

    Unknown was always the logical kill last night but we got lucky with a cult shot.

    5 left.

    1 cit
    1 Mason
    1 Vig/cult
    2 triad (iced/unknown)

    ...

    I mean you can't be Triad right? Because a BG died protecting you, right?

    And 2 NKs is just no.

    It's pretty much unknown + iced = Triad 100% of the time

    Checking the BG last wills

    If you're the NK I'll just let you win anyway since it's just make Village win impossible.

    Plus if you're cult you can convert me so win-win.

  3. #1743

  4. #1744

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    If you're cult just tell me.
    I'm not cult, but as I already said if I was cult, then I'd convert you. I'm shooting tonight to prove I'm not cult. In the sc2 mod, cultist can't convert the night he dies (I THINK), so there may not even be a cult. I asked MattZed earlier, but he didn't get back yet. I'm honestly still vigi and after we lynch NK (Iced), you'll see. And BG prevents cultist conversions in the mod, so if Unknown is BG, then I can't be cult.

  5. #1745

  6. #1746

  7. #1747

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I'm not cult, but as I already said if I was cult, then I'd convert you. I'm shooting tonight to prove I'm not cult. In the sc2 mod, cultist can't convert the night he dies (I THINK), so there may not even be a cult. I asked MattZed earlier, but he didn't get back yet. I'm honestly still vigi and after we lynch NK (Iced), you'll see. And BG prevents cultist conversions in the mod, so if Unknown is BG, then I can't be cult.
    I don't think Unknown can be BG.

    3 triad in this setup with a 3P killer and cult is never balanced.

    There are always 4-team factional scum in games of 17+

  8. #1748

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    DAY THREE!


    That's a lot of dead people...

    SIaoI, a Bodyguard, died last night.

    Firebringer, the Dragon Head died last night

    Stealthbomber16, a Citizen, died last night.

    yzb25, a Witch Doctor, died last night.


    Living Players:
    @Fury
    @SlaoI
    @Gyrlander
    @Trine
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @Unknown1234
    @SIaol
    @Slaol
    @Sino
    @Grommor
    @Funce
    Dead Players:
    MattZed - Jester
    PowersThatBe - Citizen
    Alright - Mason Leader
    Fred/secondpassing - Veteran
    Mesk514 - Citizen
    Voss - Witch Doctor
    RLVG - Administrator
    ika - Amnesiac
    Firebringer - Dragon Head
    SIaoI - Bodyguard
    Stealthbomber16 - Citizen
    yzb25 - Witch Doctor

    Since a majority did not vote to shorten day, Day 3 is 48 hours. You may vote again for future days.

    Day 3 Lasts 48 Hours
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

    6 votes to lynch.
    Ok - the BG didn't leave a last will.

    What the fuck.

  9. #1749

  10. #1750

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BY THE FUCKING WAY, FURY PRACTICALLY ADMITTED TO BEING NIGHT IMMUNE WHEN HE SAID I MUST HAVE ATTACKED HIM THATS HOW I KNOW HES EVIL LOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    You have now realized you can't kill me without revealing that you're not bodyguard. So, you try to lynch me instead
    We discussed this yesterday. If you kill me, then you're not BG and you get lynched. I know you're trying to be manipulative, but Frog isn't an idiot so stop bullshitting thinking he's going to choo choo anyone.

  11. #1751

  12. #1752

  13. #1753

  14. #1754

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I can't imagine a world Fury isn't bodyguarded after leading a lynch on a triad that night.

    I still don't bekieve 2 BGs, even less now that Unnown is trying to lynch Fury. Lol.
    Furthermore, no one claimed feedback when Mattzed confirmed I'd get feedback if attacked. It's logically obvious and no cc is present so why is this a question now?

  15. #1755

  16. #1756

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    ?????

    i never anywhere mentioned you were a NK until you said you weren't a triad. LOL so i clearly didnt anywhere pick up that there was a NK left. However I am certain that you are a killer who is using their ability to mask as a town player.

    your argument is flawed because if I was a scum who attacked you then you would have said you were attacked.... IF I HAD ATTACKED YOU BEFORE THEN I WOULD HAVE DIED TO THE OTHER BG derpy derp derp.


    i already know you will pull anything out of that gaping asshole of yours to pull of a win, so im not gonna respond to you anymore. I will only respond to further questions from others as to why i think you're the last killer. because the rest is unnecessary .


    also, im so sure you're scum, because you're so quick to call me a killer. I genuinely made a mistake, you're correct you were attacked by the DH, so instead of pointing that out as an error on my part you paint it as a scum slip.

    bye fury

    <3
    Hey Unknown.

    GG.

    I didn't expect you to take this line tbh.

    Kind of mind boggling.

    I understand what Fury means because it's common sense.

    You're a wolf, and if you shoot Fury, you're outted.

    Wolves always shoot you last night if you're a villager.

    Honestly expected you to try something different like shooting the other siaol (who is basically confirmed Town) and the try to push me/slaol as triad.

    But shooting the unconfirmed slaol, and then pushing Fury?

    That'd leave a triad team of... Fury and Iced right?

    Because you're appealing to me for my vote?

    Aka you just TMI slipped that I'm Town.

    Why wouldn't your first thoght be Iced is Triad with me?

    Your logic is just off because you TMIed too much.

    Lock it in:
    Unknown + Iced = Triad 100% of the time

  17. #1757

  18. #1758

  19. #1759

    Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

    Frog, this is a mod like setup. 3 protects is pretty much expected. Expecially since we are lacking invests in this setup n my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  20. #1760

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •