M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread] - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 1982
  1. ISO #1851

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

I'll try to get you caught up.

I scum read Iced day 1. I tried really fucking hard to stop the lynch on Fred/Secondpassing day 1.
    I scum read Dragon head day 2. I pushed him for 40 hours, but town convinced me to stop.
    I was protected by a bodyguard when I got attacked by dragon head that night, so Dragon Head died trying to kill me
    I scum read Witch doctor (yzb)
    I scum read serial killer (Sino)
    I scum read enforcer (Unknown)
    I scum read cultist (frog)

I've hard carried this game for town and it's legitimately impossible for me to be triad. In an hours time, I'll be afk for roughly 2-3 hours so ask now while I can respond. Regardless, we have 48 hours to decide so take your time. I'm sure once you're caught up, you'll lynch Iced.

Key point: Unknown (triad) refused to lynch Iced when he was L-1.

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

Oh, and Trine (marshall) confirmed me as vigilante and assigned a bodyguard to protect me instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Unknown protect fury.

RIP I'm dead.
    Marshall sacrificed himself knowing I'd be the most valuable for town since he had no more lynch courts. Considering I was only wrong on ccantman so far, I've been very useful in all of my scum/town reads

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by SIaol View Post
    Wot if ur lone Mafia tho
    I could be lone mafia, but I spent nearly the whole game trying to find mafia team since I thought mafia/triad were both in the game. I'd just be drawing attention to myself that way, which is dumb. I also spent the whole game defending people who I thought were town (including a veteran). Mafia defending a veteran is retarded lol.

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I think he's triad because Unknown (Triad enforcer) defended him pretty hard yesterday when he was 1 vote away from being lynched. Then we poked her to vote, and she went afk and came back and said no. I was attacked by Triad night 2 after pushing really hard on triad day 2.
    why he not kill you then?

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Lock it in:
    Unknown + Iced = Triad 100% of the time
    I only have 1 bullet left. I'd be willing to save my shot so we can talk more tomorrow.
    Frog went 100% Iced was triad and I said I'd be willing to talk to him. I only said that because I didn't want him to kill me.

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

I mean, I consider it most likely that he's town. Like 9 times out of 10 he is town. If you want to convince me that you're town, then go ahead.
    Why would I choose to shoot Frog over you?

Yes, he's claimed mason, but he's been afk like 50% of the game, but magically gets back when MZ says being afk would get him modkilled.

He may have claimed mason, but that's all he has going on for him and it's never been confirmed.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

32. ISO #1882

Because I said yesterday I'd be willing to hear you out when Frog was dead set on trying to kill you.
    Still, you're confirmed and Frog claimed citizen.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

Also Fury, think about the reason you're scumreading me :

-Early into D1 because I reacted differently to two different claims.

-A triad defended me, if anything, scum tends to avoid each other.

And now, why are you townreading Slaol?

He claimed mason.

He's as confirmed town as I am atm.
    -vote Sino

38. ISO #1888

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post

He claimed mason.

Why would you be confirmed town?

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

He claimed mason.

I know. Like I said, it was mostly a gut read on you. My gut reads have killed a shit load of scum this game, but they also ended up getting ccantman (citizen) killed. How about this. I'm going to be gone for around 3-4 hours. Write something and try to explain to me why you think Slaol is scum. I'll come back with an open mind.

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

I know. Like I said, it was mostly a gut read on you. My gut reads have killed a shit load of scum this game, but they also ended up getting ccantman (citizen) killed. How about this. I'm going to be gone for around 3-4 hours. Write something and try to explain to me why you think Slaol is scum. I'll come back with an open mind.
    Pretty easy, he may have claimed mason but has been afk most of the game, even when we were lynching the ML, so I'm finding it quite weird he came back at the exact moment MZ threatened to modkill him because of his inactivity.

I'm just trusting you over him for your towny behaviour, this is purely PoE.

Now, as he said, you could be a lone mafia, but I find that pretty unlikely.

I may have been defended by a scum, but I also have been defended by a town, so maybe you should avoid putting too much weight into that.

And finally, just tell me : what has he done for town?
    -vote Sino

45. ISO #1895

Here is my post:

I
    1)Counter fake Mason Claim
    2)Name my Leader (Before he either posted, revealed or died)

Huh. Alright.
    Weird because I'm a Mason, and my Mason Leader is not Fred.
    And here is me answering a rolecard question, asking if I got promoted.

No
    I just want to see Iced replay to this i need some giggles.

46. ISO #1896

Here is my post:

I
    1)Counter fake Mason Claim
    2)Name my Leader (Before he either posted, revealed or died)
    Pretty convenient, huh? There's no way for us to know if you really named your leader or not.

And here is me answering a rolecard question, asking if I got promoted.
    So? What does this prove?
    -vote Sino

47. ISO #1897

Pretty convenient, huh? There's no way for us to know if you really named your leader or not.

So? What does this prove?
    OK so if you look at the graveyard, you will see that named is the Mason Leader named "Alright"
    You will also see I used the name "Alright" in the post where I claimed mason and counter claimed Fred.
    Which I used as an obvious subtle hint that Alright is my Mason Partner.

Also, my second post was a reply to Fury cause he was thinking I might be able to purge tonight, which I can't. Since I don't get promoted.

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

I'm not gonna argue over something that is up to everyone's own interpretation.

So tell us why you were lurking literally the entire game.
    Got bored with everything and perhaps depressed. CBA with the scum hunting and I was already confirmed town.

50. ISO #1900

On my way home from my final I realized that it would be very absolutely retarded to have a multiple cult + only 1 mason save especially since Slaol immediately accused him of lying and while I'm not happy with Slaol saying "alright" in the way he did (I had no idea that was what it meant, if it truly did mean that), I think the fact that he stood up day 1 immediately shows something.

If he didn't say what he said day 1, then I would probably lynch him instead. But, the fact that a 1 mason vs multi cult save makes no sense to me makes me a lot more comfortable. My gut tells me that he is town and I objectively think it's far more likely for him to be town.

-vote Iced_Monopoly

I have another final tomorrow, so I need to focus on that now, but I'm 99% sure that I'm making the right choice. I scum read Iced earlier, but I wanted to give him a chance today since I really did not want to throw.