Tragedy Looper Tutorial Game Sign Ups!
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Tragedy Looper Tutorial Game Sign Ups!

How to play!

These will be tutorial games, therefore I am assuming that you have never played Tragedy Looper before or, at the very least, you have not played the specific scripts I am running.

While a single Tragedy Looper game only has slots for three players, if I get enough interest I am willing to run more than one game at a time. Alternatively, a larger group (say 5 or 6) can work together and decide as a group what actions the three Protagonists take.

I will be the game's Mastermind. I am available to run games almost any day/time, provided there is a group of three willing and available. Please let me know if you have any questions via PM or by posting below.

Game 1 - Tutorial Script #1 - Completed
    1. Iced_Monopoly
    2. Unknown1234
    3. Voss

Game 2 - Tutorial Script #2 - Cancelled
    1. SuperJack
    2. Gyrlander
    3. Mesk514

Game 3 - Tutorial Custom Script - On Hold
    1. Whad
    2. Grommor
    3. Sino

Due to all the issues with the April Fools game swapping names around and lack of interest/commitment since, I am cancelling both of the games that have been on hold all month. If anyone is still interested in playing, please re-sign up. I will be grouping players as they come (unless you come in as a ready premade group of 3). Unlike before, I will be enforcing a start date of 48 hours after a team is filled and each day will have a time limit of 48 hours. This is to ensure the game continues to move forward. I encourage players to communicate via Skype or Discord but this is not required. As long as you take your actions within the time limit.

Game 4 - Tutorial Custom Script - Active (Loop 1 Day 1)
    1. Unknown1234
    2. Mesk514
    3. secondpassing
    4. skylineace