S-FM: WIFOM Mafia Q - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: S-FM: WIFOM Mafia Q

/acknowledged
    /sign
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; March 5th, 2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: this post is not what it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Sooo do you intend to /sign, ooor?

Welcome back, stop stealthing.
    I'm disappointed in you. You should know invisible ink by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    I think I need an exAmple case scenario for the joker's ability, cuz I'm lost
    At night, the Joker chooses two people.

These people are announced at the beginning of the day. If one of these players are not lynched, his ability kicks in (kill one/both or spare). If one of them is lynched, he just chooses another pair at night. They may also choose to be a Mass Murderer if their target isn't lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    At night, the Joker chooses two people.

These people are announced at the beginning of the day. If one of these players are not lynched, his ability kicks in (kill one/both or spare). If one of them is lynched, he just chooses another pair at night. They may also choose to be a Mass Murderer if their target isn't lynched.
    Thank you very much

Hey all!

We have 2 reserves and 14 signs.

As a standard in Forum Mafia, I'm going to randomize the signups and place those who didn't make it into a first priority of reserve.
    The reason is because of fairness, and because it's a 13 player game.

If someone would like to switch to a First Priority Reserve, that's fine, but otherwise I'll leave it to RNG.

Thanks for understanding!

I will send confirm messages on 13th, and the game will start on 14th 20:00 Central European Time together with given rolecards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burning Phoenix View Post
    @RLVG
    How would you determine who might be in the game and who might not get in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    As a standard in Forum Mafia, I'm going to randomize the signups and place those who didn't make it into a first priority of reserve.
    The reason is because of fairness, and because it's a 13 player game.
    ^^