Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    I'm asking why you think.

Because someone is new you automatically think they are town?

I'm trying to get you explain to me why you think the way you do.
    thats actaully a hard question, to answer why i think the way i do??? what if i asked you that question? but anyways. i think hes town because he started asking us a bunch of questions probably because he wanted to get to know us or something. but i dont feel like hes mafia

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Wow I didn't expect this to blow up so much on day 1 and already since you two are arguing that means you likely both aren't mafia One of you still could be, but likely not both.
    yeaaaaah IKR? I dont think he is mafia and when i say he, i mean screenplay. I just think he is confused, or is just jumping the gun.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57
    Rachyl

That's a half lie. Town shouldn't lie.

You said you defended him because you thought he was town.
    You said you thought he was town because he asked questions and stuff.
    He hadn't asked any questions before you defended him.
    Okay well i didnt intend to lie, if i did it was an accident. Because ive told the truth in everything that ive said so far

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60
    Rachyl

I just feel like im being attacked and voted up by screenplay for no good reason. All the things ive said so far have been the truth and i only care about being a team player for the Town

11. ISO #61

Honestly though, it may even be correct to lead a lynch day 1 if we can come to an agreement on someone behaving in a scum-like fashion. If we were to lynch day 1, we could get lucky and practically win the game. Even if we lynch and don't guilty, then we'd have more data on which to find evils.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65
    Rachyl

How do you guys feel about Alijach and Screenplay?

16. ISO #66

I think it's definitely suspicious that screenplay is acting how he is, but he could still be town. Nothing has pushed me over the edge on anyone yet. As for Alijach, I feel like he's town but I also think it may be correct to lynch today the more I think about it. He doesn't want to do that, but hell it's a beginner game so I could be wrong and he could be right. Either way, I think screenplay is more likely evil than him.

17. ISO #67

Honestly though, it may even be correct to lead a lynch day 1 if we can come to an agreement on someone behaving in a scum-like fashion. If we were to lynch day 1, we could get lucky and practically win the game. Even if we lynch and don't guilty, then we'd have more data on which to find evils.
    Do you think winning is just luck?

I look for someone who lies, is inconsistent, only follows popular opinion, try's to not bring attention to them selves.
    They are all things that spark my attention. Town has no reason to do any of that. So I think more than luck is involved. No reason we can't win in two days.

18. ISO #68
    Rachyl

I think it's definitely suspicious that screenplay is acting how he is, but he could still be town. Nothing has pushed me over the edge on anyone yet. As for Alijach, I feel like he's town but I also think it may be correct to lynch today the more I think about it. He doesn't want to do that, but hell it's a beginner game so I could be wrong and he could be right. Either way, I think screenplay is more likely evil than him.
    Yeah i agree with your statements. It is just strange how screenplay wanted to vote him up right away, then now he has me on vote because i defended him.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71
    Rachyl

You defended him for no reason. That is why.
    You attacked him, i defended him. you ARE the reason.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74
    Rachyl

I took a nonsense statement from him and used it to get the game moving forward.
    Okay so why are you making something out of nothing then. If it was just a nonsense statement then why do you make a big deal about him?

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76
    Rachyl

Why defend him? That's that biggest question.
    I defended him because im a team player. And i have it on good authority that hes town.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Does anyone else understand what I'm saying?

She defended a player from me calling them scum. Doesn't wait to see his defense of my accusation. Defends automatically and says because she believes he is town. Can't explain why she thinks he is town. I'm telling you, the only people who know who town is, is the Mod and Mafia.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Sorry, I was sleeping, going to write this and then go back to sleep:

I want to say that I trust srceenplay, but I don't as the way he's poiting fingers at me and Rachyl just because, as I said before, we're trying to get info/have a little chat with others. I think, that srceenplay is the most-likely one to be scum as how suspicious he's behaving. I want to gather info today, and if we can, lynch someone IF we get enough info that leads to the 51% of players to suspect on the lynched guy.

Just to recap: Yes, I don't trust srceenplay, but I don't have enough evidence to vote against him. If I, or someone, gathers enough information against ANYONE who is suspicious enough, I will vote with them. (of course, just if the evidence is valid enough)

Good night, and I hope we can all join in a friendly chat, just to see how this game develops.
    PS: I would really like to see your answers on the short questions I made before, just to know us better! Good night!

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85
    Rachyl

Agreed.

36. ISO #86
    Rachyl

By the way, for the other players here, if you havent said anything yet, you should at least give your opinion on the current situation so we all know where you guys stand.

37. ISO #87

Defending is not evil. Her defending is not the point. She said she thinks he is town for no reason. Now imply that she has reason/information. No town has information besides what's in this thread.

What has she done more than me that is protown?
    I have created discussion.
    I have found a lead.
    I have followed up on a lead and now it's getting ignored.

There is no reason for us to end the day fast. I am not saying to do that. We can still gather information as the day goes on. There is still another mafia to find.

Look at what I have said about her. Tell me the town things you see and tell me the scum things you see.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89
    Rachyl

Defending is not evil. Her defending is not the point. She said she thinks he is town for no reason. Now imply that she has reason/information. No town has information besides what's in this thread.

What has she done more than me that is protown?
    I have created discussion.
    I have found a lead.
    I have followed up on a lead and now it's getting ignored.

There is no reason for us to end the day fast. I am not saying to do that. We can still gather information as the day goes on. There is still another mafia to find.

Look at what I have said about her. Tell me the town things you see and tell me the scum things you see.
    Your lead gets ignored because its dumb. But anyways, i created discussion too. So you arent the only one.

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Alijach View Post
    Sorry, I was sleeping, going to write this and then go back to sleep:

I want to say that I trust srceenplay, but I don't as the way he's poiting fingers at me and Rachyl just because, as I said before, we're trying to get info/have a little chat with others. I think, that srceenplay is the most-likely one to be scum as how suspicious he's behaving. I want to gather info today, and if we can, lynch someone IF we get enough info that leads to the 51% of players to suspect on the lynched guy.

Just to recap: Yes, I don't trust srceenplay, but I don't have enough evidence to vote against him. If I, or someone, gathers enough information against ANYONE who is suspicious enough, I will vote with them. (of course, just if the evidence is valid enough)

Good night, and I hope we can all join in a friendly chat, just to see how this game develops.
    PS: I would really like to see your answers on the short questions I made before, just to know us better! Good night!
    Why do you not trust me?
    Why do you think I am suspicious?
    Do you think I am not trying to find Mafia?

What would you have me do different?

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92
    Rachyl

You were caught in a lie and admit you know more than the rest of us and it's dumb???(
    LoL!!!!

Please tell me the town motivation for that
    lmao i lied about nothing, you are being a drama queen. It was only a misunderstanding not a lie. And tell me your motivation for attacking Alijah when hes clearly just a new player who doesnt even know what hes doing yet

43. ISO #93

So assuming there is no info day 1,
    IF you were mafia, the best thing would be to not stand out. Standing out means the sherif would be on you at night
    So by that logic, only town people truely could be suspecious.

Now this is giving mafia the benefit of the doubt of being semi-logical players. (which we probably should, because if they aren't they will slip up otherwise)

Now given that logic on what mafia would do. Causing discussion would best come from a town.

Then you can logic that maybe mafia knows thats how town would think so that then they can do what screenplay is doing. but then your guessing and second guess each other on all the layers. And it goes on forever.

So on that note. Screen play is probably town, and if not we should know tommorrow. I don't know if the the sherif is worth a mafia kill, but I'm willing to bet in the set up, sherif trading their life for one mafia is worth it and should reveal the day they find mafia (though potentially wait a few hours to see if the mafia outs his/her partner before revealing)

(we can then get into the issue of how do we know that sherif is the sherif and not mafia claiming sheif, but we can handle that hurdle when we get to it and just keep it in mind for now)

So overall:
    Screenplay is probably town, because mafia would not be doing what screenplay is doing.
    On that note, town still has low info and even if we come to the conlusion that X is probably mafia) we shouldn't actively lynch that person and instead majorly hint that person so that the sherif looks at that person tonight. (again under the assumption that sherif reveal is worth a mafia trade)

The risk is the sherif may die N1 or be role-blocked by the consort, but I think the reward is worth the risk for now.

this only applies to Day 1. Once Day 2 occurs, we will have a lot more info
    A)Did doctor save someone?
    B)Did sherif live and find now

If both happen,as an example we theoretically have verified 4 of the town and can go from there
    W is doc
    X was saved (not mafia)
    Y is confirmed town by sherif
    Z is sherif

And can better benefit outing people.

I will stand by that Day 1 there should be no lynch and will not vote for anyone

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95
    Rachyl

If its a misunderstanding clear it up.

I am not pushing Alijah, I am pushing you.
    Ive already explained myself, if you want to know something specific then ask me.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98
    Rachyl

we need more players to give theyre input

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100
    Rachyl

Okay, im calling it a night. Bye everyone, lets discuss things tomarrow