Skype Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Skype Mafia

1. ISO #1

Skype Mafia

A variant of skype mafia will be held through skype in the near future. We are shooting for the 'Spring Break' time frame.

If you enjoy Mafia and want to try your hand at analyzing vocal tones this may be the game for you. Message "thinklivelife" on skype to be added to the room if you are interested in playing. Video is optional but the ability to participate in voice chat is required.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Skype Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Your playing no matter what now that you've shown interest.
    Fuck I knew it. Hope no one expects anyone to be gud at this tho lel
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Is it just sc2mafia peeps?
    No. It draws from the global mafia community. It always makes for some interesting communication and mechanics meta differences to be drawn out
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #9

If whoever organizes it can add my skype (the__doogler) I should be able to drop in if you start a game at random times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I need to back out. I'm having technical difficulties with all three audio input devices I've tried. I'll update you all if this changes.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Any reason to use skype over discord given you already have a discord channel? Is it for the optional video?
    Optional video.

And because most of the community already use Skype to communicate and haven't been converted to discord yet.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    We put up with @Iced_Monopoly and @Sino
    I'm sure you can't get worse than that =p

Honestly, people with accents are amazing ^^ if you have one I do hope you play =p
    I do, not to mention that my mic stand is old.
    You'd be surprised though on how worse it can get.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Hey I've resigned myself to using Skype on mobile (like some goddamn animal) if another game ever comes up, so just count me /in/ once again.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38