CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2] - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 120
  1. #41

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Huh ? You're usually a bit more logical than that, Crypt.
    Convince me otherwise, then.
    I don't see why someone would get mad at me. If you are Innocent then you can vote No-Conspiracy. As long as we don't have more than 50% of the players saying they're going to vote conspiracy. But I am putting my foot down first, because I am not getting my vote swayed by Conspirators to be like "derp Cryptonic you should be one of the No-Conspiracy voters." nope go away lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  2. #42

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes, I realize my decision is a gambler's fallacy, but no one has done anything in this game to lead me to doubt my decision. So, no, making my decision wasn't rational, but sticking to it is.

    If you want, you guys can all talk among each other for the day. Either you'll put on a charming little play for me, or you'll convince me to change my vote.
    Why should I be convincing you when you're the one so set in your views? Your trick isn't going to work on me. I'll just end up voting conspiracy like you. If your mind is made up then so is mine.

    If you really don't care as you say then you wouldn't be exerting this soft pressure for innos to vote exactly how conspirators would want them to. With that in mind I'm going to react in the opposite way of what you would want me to do as a conspirator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

  3. #43

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Convince me otherwise, then.
    I don't see why someone would get mad at me. If you are Innocent then you can vote No-Conspiracy. As long as we don't have more than 50% of the players saying they're going to vote conspiracy. But I am putting my foot down first, because I am not getting my vote swayed by Conspirators to be like "derp Cryptonic you should be one of the No-Conspiracy voters." nope go away lol
    I'm getting mad at you, neither am i telling you to vote for either possibility, i'm just asking you why you are so set in stone that early in the game.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  4. #44

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I'm getting mad at you, neither am i telling you to vote for either possibility, i'm just asking you why you are so set in stone that early in the game.
    This can be flipped on you. Why are you so open this entire game to it being non-conspiracy? That sole fact alone that you're NOT being as paranoid as I would expect other Innocents to be just helps reinforce that you're Conspirator.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  5. #45

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    This can be flipped on you. Why are you so open this entire game to it being non-conspiracy? That sole fact alone that you're NOT being as paranoid as I would expect other Innocents to be just helps reinforce that you're Conspirator.
    I'm open to both possibilities, too much paranoia won't get me anywhere, because, as Doug pointed out, it's a 50/50.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  6. #46

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I wouldn't have trusted Mesk last game, and I sure as hell don't trust him based on what he has said so far this time. He was still innocent last time though. Some people just come across as scummy no matter what. I'm going to give Mesk some more leeway than I would to others to prove his innocence. If he keeps this up though and others continue to sweep it under the rug, I'm going to have to call you all out on your conspiracy.
    Does the fact I have a cunt and a pair of tittys change your opinion on me at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  7. #47

  8. #48

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Does the fact I have a cunt and a pair of tittys change your opinion on me at all?
    lulz, i was going to correct dougler

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #49

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Okay sorry I didn't know this started but I'm here now and didn't even check my rolecard yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  10. #50

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Given Dino got into another pointless argument, they are both conspiracists again so this is easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #51

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Given Dino got into another pointless argument, they are both conspiracists again so this is easy.
    bruh, if you're basically saying you're a conspiracist as well
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  12. #52

  13. #53

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i'm going to be the optimist here and believe crypt
    Believe what exactly? That me, you and everyone else here apart from him are conspirators? His position doesn't leave room for conciliation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

  14. #54

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Believe what exactly? That me, you and everyone else here apart from him are conspirators? His position doesn't leave room for conciliation.
    believe he's innocent, duh.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  15. #55

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    believe he's innocent, duh.
    Well obviously that's what you meant, I just don't see how you could have possibly come to that conclusion based on what he has said. It just looks like you are purposefully softballing him or at the very least undercritical of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

  16. #56

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i sincerely doubt anyone's going to be around at this time, but this is me checking in, and i 100% percent promise to not check if matt zed changed the percentage or not. however, i thought this might be really easy for innocents to win if they get just ONE person that they trust. if that happens, they have to believe its all innocents, which makes it kind of easy for innnocents to win, if they only look for the one person they trst 100% than the enemy they don't trust 100% at all...
    @Voss , can you explain what you meant here exactly ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  17. #57

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    i don't have to evaluate all of you. that's the mistake you guys made last game, and made yourselves seem so scummy to mesk. (or that's what i interpretted). i only have to figure out if ONE person is innocent or conspirator. And i think crypt's playing innocent.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #58

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i don't have to evaluate all of you. that's the mistake you guys made last game, and made yourselves seem so scummy to mesk. (or that's what i interpretted). i only have to figure out if ONE person is innocent or conspirator. And i think crypt's playing innocent.
    That's a simplistic way of looking at it, what makes you think Crypt isn't just fooling you ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  19. #59

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i don't have to evaluate all of you. that's the mistake you guys made last game, and made yourselves seem so scummy to mesk. (or that's what i interpretted). i only have to figure out if ONE person is innocent or conspirator. And i think crypt's playing innocent.
    That's what I did with mesk
    Cryptonic made this sig

  20. #60

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    That's a simplistic way of looking at it, what makes you think Crypt isn't just fooling you ?
    his selfishness is believable. until one of you acts more scummy, i'm trying to rally the innocents to take off their damn tin foil hats.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •