CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2] - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 120
  1. #21

  2. #22

  3. #23

  4. #24

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    i sincerely doubt anyone's going to be around at this time, but this is me checking in, and i 100% percent promise to not check if matt zed changed the percentage or not. however, i thought this might be really easy for innocents to win if they get just ONE person that they trust. if that happens, they have to believe its all innocents, which makes it kind of easy for innnocents to win, if they only look for the one person they trst 100% than the enemy they don't trust 100% at all...

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  5. #25

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i sincerely doubt anyone's going to be around at this time, but this is me checking in, and i 100% percent promise to not check if matt zed changed the percentage or not. however, i thought this might be really easy for innocents to win if they get just ONE person that they trust. if that happens, they have to believe its all innocents, which makes it kind of easy for innnocents to win, if they only look for the one person they trst 100% than the enemy they don't trust 100% at all...
    He obviously didn't, look at Doug's first post.

    And i don't really get your point about the one person we're supposed to look for, what if there's one guy we trust and one guy we don't ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  6. #26

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    He obviously didn't, look at Doug's first post.

    And i don't really get your point about the one person we're supposed to look for, what if there's one guy we trust and one guy we don't ?
    I wouldn't have trusted Mesk last game, and I sure as hell don't trust him based on what he has said so far this time. He was still innocent last time though. Some people just come across as scummy no matter what. I'm going to give Mesk some more leeway than I would to others to prove his innocence. If he keeps this up though and others continue to sweep it under the rug, I'm going to have to call you all out on your conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

  7. #27

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I wouldn't have trusted Mesk last game, and I sure as hell don't trust him based on what he has said so far this time. He was still innocent last time though. Some people just come across as scummy no matter what. I'm going to give Mesk some more leeway than I would to others to prove his innocence. If he keeps this up though and others continue to sweep it under the rug, I'm going to have to call you all out on your conspiracy.
    That's fine as long as enough of us go for the correct vote.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  8. #28

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    That's fine as long as enough of us go for the correct vote.
    Are you stating you believe there is no conspiracy? That is quite bold considering just half the players have actually spoken so far. Have you singled out someone you 100% believe is inno in that case?
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

  9. #29

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Are you stating you believe there is no conspiracy? That is quite bold considering just half the players have actually spoken so far. Have you singled out someone you 100% believe is inno in that case?
    I have not stated anything yet, what i meant was that in case there's no conspiracy, you voting for one isn't a big deal because we all win together.

    Of course, in case of a conspiracy, that doesn't matter because i'm the only one to vote.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  10. #30

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Think about what you're saying right now. Why would I try to convince you there is a conpiracy? To whose benefit would that even be?



    You made the same typo twice. This hurts my autism >.<

    You seem pretty sure of yourself on this. The only people with any kind of certainty about anything this early in the game are conspirators.
    Nah I trust MeaK.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  11. #31

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Lol I knew Matt would make me an innocent after making a fuss lol.
    I'm going to be voting that there is a conspiracy, because it's 5/6 chance. So, if you guys are truly innocent, then YOU can be ones that vote there isn't one. I am not changing my mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  12. #32

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Do we all understand what MattZed said about the probabilities at the end of the last game? From the point of view that any one of you also rolls inno, consider the chances of there being a conspiracy at 50/50 right off the bat and not 4/6. The odds that you are the only inno and that everyone is inno are exactly equal. I just want to make sure we all start off on the same page in case the latter scenario is what we're dealing with.
    I mean, I understand the logic.. but if you ran 6 games, 5 would be conspiracies. I'm not going to inflate my chances to 50% just because it better odds for me to win.
    So, if you want to convince me there isn't a conspiracy, you can just vote that there isn't one. Simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  13. #33

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Wait 9 players? What was the math done for this? Probably like 8/9 games are conspiracy now lol
    Yea fuck you all good luck lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  14. #34

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    no but in all seriousness, if there is another inno out there, please consider the fact that if im claiming inno then theres no conspiracy
    csb, then vote no conspiracy. I will be remaining paranoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  15. #35

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Mesk is into. I'm into so no consoiriacy.
    lol so forced.
    Every post in this thread is like "teehee i'm voting not conspiracy, im inno, ur inno."

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  16. #36

  17. #37

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Wait 9 players? What was the math done for this? Probably like 8/9 games are conspiracy now lol
    Yea fuck you all good luck lol
    No no no I just went through this. With 9 players that means there are 10 possibilities (one for each of us as the inno and one for Setup B). And I'm not "inflating it" to 50%. For anyone else that is theoretically looking at a rolecard that says "Innocent" right now, they can immediately reduce those 10 possible rolls into 2 possible rolls; he either rolled a 9 or a 10, with possibilities 1-8 ruled out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I mean, I understand the logic.. but if you ran 6 games, 5 would be conspiracies. I'm not going to inflate my chances to 50% just because it better odds for me to win.
    So, if you want to convince me there isn't a conspiracy, you can just vote that there isn't one. Simple as that.
    You sly dog... On the off chance this is Setup B (which you have ALREADY denied) you are passing the buck onto all other innos to vote no conspiracy. Either way it's a dick move and makes me suspicious of you.

    For anyone who doesn't get it yet, voting for a conspiracyby default is NOT a rational choice, especially not for an inno. If we're in setup B then you're fucking us all in a classic prisoner's dilemma. If it's setup A then I know you're scum pressing for me to vote no conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

  18. #38

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    What's the point of playing this game if you're not even considering changing your mind ?
    GEE GEE admitting that it's Setup A lmao. No other reason you'd be angry that I refuse to be open minded.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  19. #39

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    GEE GEE admitting that it's Setup A lmao. No other reason you'd be angry that I refuse to be open minded.
    Huh ? You're usually a bit more logical than that, Crypt.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  20. #40

    Re: CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

    Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    For anyone who doesn't get it yet, voting for a conspiracyby default is NOT a rational choice, especially not for an inno. If we're in setup B then you're fucking us all in a classic prisoner's dilemma. If it's setup A then I know you're scum pressing for me to vote no conspiracy.
    Yes, I realize my decision is a gambler's fallacy, but no one has done anything in this game to lead me to doubt my decision. So, no, making my decision wasn't rational, but sticking to it is.

    If you want, you guys can all talk among each other for the day. Either you'll put on a charming little play for me, or you'll convince me to change my vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •