Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater

Role Cards:

Lady Gaga: You're Lady Gaga, the Queen of Pop. When you're alone you are able to transform a Hater into your new fan at night! You share a Day & Night Chat with your Fan.

Lady Gaga's Fan: At night, you can conduct a ritual to make a Hater become Lady Gaga's Fan. However, your soul is used in the process, so you die at the same time. You share a Day & Night Chat with Lady Gaga (YOU'RE PRIVILEGED!!)

Hater: You hate Lady Gaga. (Disgusting...)

Win Conditions:

Lady Gaga's Team: Make sure that no Haters exist or that nothing will prevent this. (2v2 situation)

Haters: Murder Lady Gaga.

Mechanics:

Days last 48 hours, or until someone is lynched with 51% of the votes.
    Nights last 24 hours.

Rules of Conduct:

1. No OGC (out of game communication)
    2. Insults are alright, but don't be extreme.
    3. Don't quote PMs.
    4. English only.
    5. Be active. Being active also means contributing to the game. Host has total discretion about this.
    6. Images and videos are allowed, but don't spam them.
    7. No excessive use of unrelated posts.
    8. Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace, modkill or agressive warn at the host's discretion.
    9. Don't spam excessively
    Last edited by Gyrlander; March 28th, 2017 at 06:32 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Lady Gaga

Can the death description for lady gaga being lynched just be her jumping from the roof of a football stadium and then she falls to the ground because someone cut the rope?

Also this is essentially bio-med industries.

Still gonna prolly sign for it if I'm around to play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can the death description for lady gaga being lynched just be her jumping from the roof of a football stadium and then she falls to the ground because someone cut the rope?

Also this is essentially bio-med industries.

Still gonna prolly sign for it if I'm around to play it.
    I'll try, but no promises.

I just checked what the hell that FM was and decided mine is 50% more balanced and simple.

And don't dare to compare Lady Gaga with another thing again, YOU HEAR ME???

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i feel like this game is jsut gonna be like my cult game where the recuit shoudl jsut pick people who scum read the scums and just mauipulate the chat form there
    Fans end dying, so that wouldn't be very smart if there's someone that could connect the converts with the scum-reads.

This setup is hard for Lady Gaga.

10. ISO #10

/sign/presign
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Fans end dying, so that wouldn't be very smart if there's someone that could connect the converts with the scum-reads.

This setup is hard for Lady Gaga.
    what im saying is that a skilled leader would use the fan to convert someone who scum read the true (lady gaga themselfs) scum and mimic what i did. use the scum reads for you so when they die it turns into the argument of "why did their reads not change"

i feel like its more scum sided overall if the fan converts all the time and if the fan gets lynch that a new hater jsut becomes a fan. if there was a one night cooldown i would consider it slightly more ballanced overall otherwise i feel like its jsut cult game +1 scum

thats jsut me though

12. ISO #12

what im saying is that a skilled leader would use the fan to convert someone who scum read the true (lady gaga themselfs) scum and mimic what i did. use the scum reads for you so when they die it turns into the argument of "why did their reads not change"

i feel like its more scum sided overall if the fan converts all the time and if the fan gets lynch that a new hater jsut becomes a fan. if there was a one night cooldown i would consider it slightly more ballanced overall otherwise i feel like its jsut cult game +1 scum

thats jsut me though
    I don't know... I would have to hear more people's thoughts cause I still think that if someone is smart and Lady Gaga plays in a predictable she's screwed. + it only requires a correct lynch for town to win.

13. ISO #13

I don't know... I would have to hear more people's thoughts cause I still think that if someone is smart and Lady Gaga plays in a predictable she's screwed. + it only requires a correct lynch for town to win.
    that was the same thing with my cult game and you saw how that ended up.

also your mechanics seem to contradict each other

Days last 48 hours, or until someone is lynched with 51% of the votes.
    There is NO majority vote.
    if you mean its plurality it should eb clarified becasue the top seems to be contradicting the bottom

14. ISO #14

that was the same thing with my cult game and you saw how that ended up.

also your mechanics seem to contradict each other

if you mean its plurality it should eb clarified becasue the top seems to be contradicting the bottom
    Yeah, but in your game cult leader could have 2 conversions and they don't suicide like in here >>

Fixed the mechanics thing, pretty sure I copied them from somewhere else incorrectly

15. ISO #15

Yeah, but in your game cult leader could have 2 conversions and they don't suicide like in here >>

Fixed the mechanics thing, pretty sure I copied them from somewhere else incorrectly
    it follows the same core concepts is what im saying pointing at.

there are some diffrences yes, but it has the same overall concepts of how scums should be playing in this said game

you must also account for the fact that they dont need to sacrafice either and could jsut play this as 2v6 and only recruit if the non-leader gets lynched, hecne why i suggeest a 1 night cooldown: to punish scum for playing poorly or using ability to take away town

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

it follows the same core concepts is what im saying pointing at.

there are some diffrences yes, but it has the same overall concepts of how scums should be playing in this said game

you must also account for the fact that they dont need to sacrafice either and could jsut play this as 2v6 and only recruit if the non-leader gets lynched, hecne why i suggeest a 1 night cooldown: to punish scum for playing poorly or using ability to take away town
    Okey, I either changed my mind now or wrote it incorrectly when I made the setup, but I want the fan to die the following night even if he doesn't get lynched. It is mandatory and I changed it to be so.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I think the fact the fan has to suicide is balanced enough.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

@Gyrlander correct me if wrong but the most teammates gaga could have are two. If I'm wrong the most she could have is 1. Yeah she gets one every time someone dies but she's essentially alone all game if she decides to use meat shields everyday.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #23

I feel like if I make it so that lady gaga has to wait 1 night to convert again it would be extremely town sided. And I want Lady Gaga to have a considerable chance of winning >>
    i feel like without that it is overly scum sided by the fact that town can correctly lynch scum (the fan) and lose off of mechanics.

town should be rewarded for lynching scum not punished

also you have to look at it numberwise

day1: 2v6
    night 1: myslynch+recuit
    day 2: 2v4: mylo

so even at this point if they do lynch the fan it is scum sided in teh sense that after that it becomes 3v2 and even then they now need all 3 towns voting the CORRECT scum becasue lynching fan = recruit and win

so i feel like that its punishing town for playing correctly and thats my issue. im gonan sign anyways but iirc fm staff is suppose to be looking into issue like these and addressing it.

if you think its too town sided to have such thing how about you pitch on why becasue i have explained sevral times why its scum sided as is. or refute on why the math as shown above for town is ok

24. ISO #24

@Gyrlander correct me if wrong but the most teammates gaga could have are two. If I'm wrong the most she could have is 1. Yeah she gets one every time someone dies but she's essentially alone all game if she decides to use meat shields everyday.
    Lady Gaga can only have 1 teammate at the same time.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

kk. Now Lady Gaga starts alone. That gives town another lynch
    ok so you made cult of zed 2.0 with even more oped cult.

i feel like your missing my point so maybe an fm staff can look at the setup and tell you in different words that town should not be able to lose for lynching scum in a potential 3v2 secnario

27. ISO #27

ok so you made cult of zed 2.0 with even more oped cult.

i feel like your missing my point so maybe an fm staff can look at the setup and tell you in different words that town should not be able to lose for lynching scum in a potential 3v2 secnario
    How is this more op? Gaga can only recruit one person at a time, and now starts w/o a teammate. Weren't you the one that said the game is all about scum hunting? Lol

I think the original way you had it was fine. Having Gaga start alone is good too.

Outside of that forcing Gaga to only have one teammate is great bc they can suicide or not and it gives them versatility!
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #28

How is this more op? Gaga can only recruit one person at a time, and now starts w/o a teammate. Weren't you the one that said the game is all about scum hunting? Lol

I think the original way you had it was fine. Having Gaga start alone is good too.

Outside of that forcing Gaga to only have one teammate is great bc they can suicide or not and it gives them versatility!
    werent you also the one who did the math in cult of zed about how trying to lynch one scum has something like 11% chance? and that it was scum sided on math alone? is this any diffrent?

lady gaga isnt forced to have a teammate. adding the teammate only makes it more oped in the sense that you can lynch the fan all day long town still loses by lynching the wrong scum come lylo

so my point is this: why is town being punished for scum hunting or playing well?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

werent you also the one who did the math in cult of zed about how trying to lynch one scum has something like 11% chance? and that it was scum sided on math alone? is this any diffrent?

lady gaga isnt forced to have a teammate. adding the teammate only makes it more oped in the sense that you can lynch the fan all day long town still loses by lynching the wrong scum come lylo

so my point is this: why is town being punished for scum hunting or playing well?
    I didn't miss anything unless gyro changed it.

My numbers were based on the scum gaining more and more teammates. In this game the town is shedding teammates.

youre not playing well if you're mislynching. Everyone but Gaga is a mislynch.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #31

Gaga's fan WILL ALWAYS suicide. It is not optional.

32. ISO #32

I didn't miss anything unless gyro changed it.

My numbers were based on the scum gaining more and more teammates. In this game the town is shedding teammates.

youre not playing well if you're mislynching. Everyone but Gaga is a mislynch.
    that also follows the same logic does it not? town is still losing more and more so the math should not be all that diffrent

the fan isnt a myslynch nor should it be considered one. its a scum because its not aligned to town so it leads back to the orginal question:

why is town being punished for lynching scum?

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Lady Gaga needs to have another way of winning than just converting 1 person forever. Making it so that they will suicide the following night, Lady Gaga can use the fan as a way of protecting herself and making people not pay attention to her own scumness. (?)

This can be countered, for example, if town leaves someone who is REALLY scummy for the next day and if he doesn't suicide then he's either Lady Gaga or Town.

35. ISO #35

Lady Gaga needs to have another way of winning than just converting 1 person forever. Making it so that they will suicide the following night, Lady Gaga can use the fan as a way of protecting herself and making people not pay attention to her own scumness. (?)

This can be countered, for example, if town leaves someone who is REALLY scummy for the next day and if he doesn't suicide then he's either Lady Gaga or Town.
    thats not the point im adressing gyr, if people keep lynching the fan they will lose off the fact that they are playing what is objectively correct (lynching scum). it should not be the fans job to play "mayrter" to gaga herself as a defense. it should be that if they play scummy they get lynched

the later argument is just basically saying town is gonna circle talk themselves and should just lynch the player in question to begin with. leaving it to the "oh let them suicide" is really bad play because at that point you might as well go "HEY GUYS IM FAN IM GONNA SPAM POST YOU ALL NOW" or encourage scum to play scummy when they should be playing townie

36. ISO #36

thats not the point im adressing gyr, if people keep lynching the fan they will lose off the fact that they are playing what is objectively correct (lynching scum). it should not be the fans job to play "mayrter" to gaga herself as a defense. it should be that if they play scummy they get lynched

the later argument is just basically saying town is gonna circle talk themselves and should just lynch the player in question to begin with. leaving it to the "oh let them suicide" is really bad play because at that point you might as well go "HEY GUYS IM FAN IM GONNA SPAM POST YOU ALL NOW" or encourage scum to play scummy when they should be playing townie
    I don't think the fan should HAVE to suicide. I think it should be two against the world and if the fan dies or suicides they can recruit someone else.

Ika they don't kill at night, and they can only recruit one person at a time. It is much different than cult of zed because you were MLing then someone was converted. So tow was bleeding members very quickly. This is a very slow slow burn, in which town has a chance to find Gaga. Much different.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #37

I don't think the fan should HAVE to suicide. I think it should be two against the world and if the fan dies or suicides they can recruit someone else.

Ika they don't kill at night, and they can only recruit one person at a time. It is much different than cult of zed because you were MLing then someone was converted. So tow was bleeding members very quickly. This is a very slow slow burn, in which town has a chance to find Gaga. Much different.
    i think your missing the rolecard again

when fan dies a new one (aka town) will take its place so if anything town is being eaten faster

have you read the fan rolecard?

edit: so again my point is this:

a fan is considered scum, even with the removal of sucide mechanics the fan should always sac itself into a new town making it burn just as quick

i mean i asked for the math of this game so how about you do that and show me math stats and show me how ballanced it is to hit gaga
    Last edited by ika; March 26th, 2017 at 05:43 PM.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

when fan dies a new one (aka town) will take its place so if anything town is being eaten faster

Yeah I saw that, but the fan HAS to DIE before the Gaga can take a towny. In cult no cult had to die to get another cult. So I think it's balanced that you're not gaining multiple teammates. This puts it on the town to get the right lynch.

I didn't miss that lol
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

I'm going to make the ritual optional. That way, town may even have another lynch if Lady Gaga prefers to play the Flawless Win.
    that seems mostly pointless unless they are being widely scum read.

its still not adressing the issue of 3v2 where you can maryter your scum buddy and win which has been my issue all along

Yeah I saw that, but the fan HAS to DIE before the Gaga can take a towny. In cult no cult had to die to get another cult. So I think it's balanced that you're not gaining multiple teammates. This puts it on the town to get the right lynch.

I didn't miss that lol
    that does not refute my issue of what i am saying that town can play correctly and still lose and town should not be able to lose on that.

im still waiting on the math of it all form you scince you are arguing its so ballanced

42. ISO #42

that seems mostly pointless unless they are being widely scum read.

its still not adressing the issue of 3v2 where you can maryter your scum buddy and win which has been my issue all along

that does not refute my issue of what i am saying that town can play correctly and still lose and town should not be able to lose on that.

im still waiting on the math of it all form you scince you are arguing its so ballanced
    This is like Jester. Town has to adapt, or perish.

43. ISO #43

edit: so again my point is this:

a fan is considered scum, even with the removal of sucide mechanics the fan should always sac itself into a new town making it burn just as quick

i mean i asked for the math of this game so how about you do that and show me math stats and show me how ballanced it is to hit gaga
    Sure I just got off work but you could run the numbers yourself.

It's still 11% day 1.

14% day 2 28% of vote

20% day 3 40% of vote

Day 4 game should be over if Gaga is successful

They'll never have enough votes until day 4 to be able to control the lynches. Which is drastically different from cult of zed.

Honestly, make it an 11 or 13 person game and it self balances
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #44

This is like Jester. Town has to adapt, or perish.
    thats the thing your not listening to. it should not be treated as a jester. it should be treated as scum

if you want it to be a jester you should make it not count towards wincon of LG. having it count towards wincon makes it a non-jester role and a scum role and in turns makes it scum sided that it can be lynched and town will lose off that

ive asked you before and will ask again: if you think its fine as is or ballanced or town sided or whatever adress my issue on why tonw should eb allowed to lose in 3v2 for lynchign the fan.

the simple quesiton translated is this: why should town lose for playing right?

45. ISO #45

It's still 11% day 1.

14% day 2 28% of vote

20% day 3 40% of vote

They'll never have enough votes until day 4 to be able to control the lynches. Which is drastically different from cult of zed.

its a one day diffrence overall

does this math also account for the fact that lynching the fan on day 3 (presuming your going with 3v2 pretense) that there are 4 people who can be lynched and gaga can still win?

46. ISO #46

It's still 11% day 1.

14% day 2 28% of vote

20% day 3 40% of vote

You're talking about Cult of Zed with the last statement?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

It's hard to completely balance setups like this where the scum can lose just with 1 correct Lynch.
    i know. its argubly not even mafia to an extent but we run games like this anyway.

how about this: if the game state is 3v2 and the fan is lynched LGG can not recuit the following night?

again, all i want to have overall is that town is not punished in mylo for playing correctly (granted i would want to have it be for the entire gaem but i find this to be the most vital point)

if you at least do that i can live with it

49. ISO #49

It's hard to completely balance setups like this where the scum can lose just with 1 correct Lynch.
    I agree and I don't think this is the same as zed. You don't have to change anything. It was approved. I was saying if you ad 2 or 4 more haters it might make it Moerr balanced but not ruin Gaga chances

TBH the goal isn't to lunch all scum, just the head bitch in charge so town has to play well
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #50

I agree and I don't think this is the same as zed. You don't have to change anything. It was approved. I was saying if you ad 2 or 4 more haters it might make it Moerr balanced but not ruin Gaga chances

TBH the goal isn't to lunch all scum, just the head bitch in charge so town has to play well
    by your lgoic then town should not be punished for lynching a fan. no?

playiung well would include lynching the fan so are you saying lynching the fan is not playing well?