CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD] - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 118
  1. #21

  2. #22

    Re: CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Why do assume i'm trying to convince you ? I'm trying to figure this game out.
    But that's why I don't believe you. If you actually were an innocent as well, then you wouldn't need to do any "solving" other than trying to figure out which game we are in. I don't get how your observation "solves" the game either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  3. #23

    Re: CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    But that's why I don't believe you. If you actually were an innocent as well, then you wouldn't need to do any "solving" other than trying to figure out which game we are in. I don't get how your observation "solves" the game either.
    My observation doesn't, no "observation" can solve this game anyways, again, why are you assuming i was trying to "solve the game" with that ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  4. #24

    Re: CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    My observation doesn't, no "observation" can solve this game anyways, again, why are you assuming i was trying to "solve the game" with that ?
    You seem more open to the possibility of all Innocents than to a Conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  5. #25

  6. #26

    Re: CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You seem more open to the possibility of all Innocents than to a Conspiracy.
    The only thing i was saying was : don't use math to try to solve the game.

    I'm more open to the possibility of a conspiracy after seeing your behavior.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

  7. #27

    Re: CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    wait a second.... im legit actually the innocent....so either this is going to be a fuck around with mesk game or we're legit all innocent. awkward.
    I am now convinced that it is setup B. That said, I will still be saying that there is a conspiracy because fuck you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is it really alright to just call them "dark" templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #28

  9. #29

    Re: CONSPIRACY [GAME THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    The only thing i was saying was : don't use math to try to solve the game.

    I'm more open to the possibility of a conspiracy after seeing your behavior.
    Still ain't helpin u.

    I'll be off now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  10. #30

  11. #31

  12. #32

  13. #33

  14. #34

  15. #35

  16. #36

  17. #37

  18. #38

  19. #39

  20. #40

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •