Post-Game arguments.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post-Game arguments.

Let me start by saying I do this too. I am guilty. But if you think that you aren't guilty then I don't really know what to say to you.

Post-Game arguments have been around since forever. My first game, hosted by ika, ended with me ticked off that the two people in the game that had actually played before were on a scum team together. I posted about this, and was met with a nice stone wall of reasoning. It didn't change my PoV tho. Perfectly understandable considering that I was mad at the time. Now I look back at it and I'm like "was I that immature ever?"

These arguments are some kind of ritual now or some shit. I don't understand it. And thats okay. But these arguments about shit on day 1 should not go on for (as of right now) 23 fucking pages! Like do you know how long that shit is? I read through M-FMs in my spare time that had 26 pages. Don't even mention FM 22.

Arguments are healthy. But recently, in the two games that I have had the honor of being around in the postgame for, I think this is getting out of hand. I would like to see a few adjustments to the way things are done around here, for everyone.

The way we degenerate into yelling at each other after matches is ridiculous. This community is like 20 people already, if we lose people, we wont have enough for an M-FM. I know I personally don't mean harm or for anyone to quit the site based off of an argument. People will leave the site regardless for their own personal reasons or out of sheer frustration. Some will come back. Look at me. Some won't. . But at some point you got to know when to stop pushing.

duty_calls.png

And I get it, this is the internet. You're anonymous here. Say whatever you want. This anonymity allows us as people to say things we normally wouldn't. But sc2mafia isn't the purest form of the internet. We're a small community. Chasing people away to fit your own ego, whether they're wrong or... more wrong than you, I guess? Sc2mafia carried me through a tough time. Don't ask me for details, I won't give them to you. But the friendliness of this community, minus just a few individuals that I didn't get along with all the time, was something that always picked me up. And to see these arguments getting out of control is just horrid.

I know this won't stop them. I know I can't stop them. But we can at least regulate them. I'm not naming names, I'm not asking for punishment, but I would like for everyone here to be a little bit more humble, both ingame and out. Maybe then we can get along a little better, and maybe that way, we won't lose more players to the FM than we already have.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 6th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Post-Game arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    tl;dr
    basically here's the tl;dr version

These arguments are some kind of ritual now or some shit. I don't understand it. And thats okay. But these arguments about shit on day 1 should not go on for (as of right now) 23 fucking pages! Like do you know how long that shit is? I read through M-FMs in my spare time that had 26 pages. Don't even mention FM 22.

Just chill out, learn the shut the fuck up occasionally, and be humble. Also theres a reference in there.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Post-Game arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    So a rant thread about post game rants?
    Mhmm.

Eventually someone else may make a rant thread about people making too many rant threats about post game rants but eh.