S-FM 221: Death Note - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
Results 1,151 to 1,167 of 1167
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 221: Death Note

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You surely have to learn that out of 10 things that I say, 9 are lies. I had my reasons yo town read FB, but as I was being continously scum-read and annoyed for just a little and stupid thing I said It was because of his avatar so everyone would just shut up.

About MZ, I don't remember that part. Still, pretty sure I had my reasons. I do not forgive players because of random things.
    Give me a break dude -- you were Town in an almost 100% vanilla game. If you had good reasons to Townread people, you should have shared them and then you would have been Townread by people. Crypt even pointed this out during the game and he was 100% correct -- there's no reason to have secret Townreads on people in a no TPR game like this. Being secretive makes absolutely no sense and in terms of logic, Crypt made a fairly persuasive case against you.

Let me refresh your memory re: your refusal to lynch MZ:

I refuse to Lynch MZ. He deserves compassion and someone yo rely on as he did with me in Final Fantasy.

So my current Lynch order is everyone but him, in alphabetical order.
    At best, you played scummy on purpose / concealed your reads (not good). At worst, you're making excuses for unprincipled / lazy reads (also not good).

The point of this post isn't to bash you, even if it comes off like that. You've said in the past that you were going to put more effort into games and you wanted more respect. Actions over words, my friend. I'd like to see a Gyrlander who shares more reads and pushes more people in the future. No one is saying you have to be Calix-level aggressive, but proclaiming you're voting for people just because you want to be on a train is very bad. You don't even have to be right about your reads, but please just try to scumhunt and contribute to the discussion.

Lastly, I know you tend to be a bit less serious sometimes, but please no more walls of sheep or stuff like that. I want you to succeed and get better man, but it's hard to have sympathy during those instances when your play devolves into outright mod-level trolling.
    Last edited by DarknessB; January 20th, 2017 at 06:40 PM.

2. ISO #1152

You surely have to learn that out of 10 things that I say, 9 are lies. I had my reasons yo town read FB, but as I was being continously scum-read and annoyed for just a little and stupid thing I said It was because of his avatar so everyone would just shut up.

About MZ, I don't remember that part. Still, pretty sure I had my reasons. I do not forgive players because of random things.
    Or you give reasons you think he's town so we don't lynch your townread. That's how mafia works, it's really very simple. You could even say gut or tone or anything like that.

MZ because he was nice to you in a previous game is not a reason to townread him in this one. You could of said, he is contributing more than others, giving reads, pushing the game forward, etc.

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Give me a break dude -- you were Town in an almost 100% vanilla game. If you had good reasons to Townread people, you should have shared them and then you would have been Townread by people. Crypt even pointed this out during the game and he was 100% correct -- there's no reason to have secret Townreads on people in a no TPR game like this. Being secretive makes absolutely no sense and in terms of logic, Crypt made a fairly persuasive case against you.

Let me refresh your memory re: your refusal to lynch MZ:

At best, you played scummy on purpose / concealed your reads (not good). At worst, you're making excuses for unprincipled / lazy reads (also not good).

The point of this post isn't to bash you, even if it comes off like that. You've said in the past that you were going to put more effort into games and you wanted more respect. Actions over words, my friend. I'd like to see a Gyrlander who shares more reads and pushes more people in the future. No one is saying you have to be Calix-level aggressive, but proclaiming you're voting for people just because you want to be on a train is very bad. You don't even have to be right about your reads, but please just try to scumhunt and contribute to the discussion.

Lastly, I know you tend to be a bit less serious sometimes, but please no more walls of sheep or stuff like that. I want you to succeed and get better man, but it's hard to have sympathy during those instances when your play devolves into outright mod-level trolling.
    Bu.. but... Sheeps are my reason for living

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #1156

Bu.. but... Sheeps are my reason for living
    See, this was my point about being serious. If you want people to enjoy playing with you, you need to drop the trolling for substance. Hell, the more substance you put in a game, the more you can troll, but no one wants to play with someone who is just messing around and not trying. You start giving reads and leading lynches, no one is going to mind a little trolling.

7. ISO #1157

See, this was my point about being serious. If you want people to enjoy playing with you, you need to drop the trolling for substance. Hell, the more substance you put in a game, the more you can troll, but no one wants to play with someone who is just messing around and not trying. You start giving reads and leading lynches, no one is going to mind a little trolling.
    Sorry for not being serious in a post-game chat. I'll surrender to the authorities and expect a fair trial.

8. ISO #1158

Sorry for not being serious in a post-game chat. I'll surrender to the authorities and expect a fair trial.
    But see, I want you to get better. Never being serious about hey, maybe you could work on X or Y means that won't happen. People would be much happier to troll with you if you were also playing the game with reads and scumhunting. You gotta give a little to get a little.

9. ISO #1159

But see, I want you to get better. Never being serious about hey, maybe you could work on X or Y means that won't happen. People would be much happier to troll with you if you were also playing the game with reads and scumhunting. You gotta give a little to get a little.
    I'm improving just for you DB. I need your approval before leaving existence.

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Welcome to the Darknessb Fanclub Gyrlander! Typically players have to pay with their dignity, but I think you'll get free entry!

Now, before joining, I'm obligated to ask some questions - have you ever gamethrown at LYLO?

Would you call yourself a "space case"?
    Of course I'm getting a free entry... I can't give something I don't have!

No, I haven't.

Totally.

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167