Archangel's In-Game Review
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Archangel's In-Game Review

I'm here to post a review about Archangel's current in-game behavior. As many know, he's been scouring the forums and pretty much trolling people. But this isn't about that, this is about his behavior within SC2.

First of all, Archangel isn't the massive cheater most people believe him to be. Throughout the games I've played with him, never have I seen any traces of possible skyping or griefing. Most of this speculation comes from the giant blaring message stating that he's a "Massive Cheater". Don't always believe what you read or see, until you've actually witness it. Usually, it's not always that person's fault.

Based on Archangel's score, some may speculate his cheating nature. However, I find that his current in-game score is legitimate, as from what I can tell. If you've ever played of Mafia with him, you'd know he's a great liar, making him one a great mafia player overall. His skills can also be considered legitimate, based on the number of games he's played.

All in all, I can vouch for Archangel. He's playing legit now, and I believe he deserves a second chance, like many people do.

Other Statements:
    - I am NOT another Archangel account, check my creation date. It was here during the thecouncilofmages
    - My B-Net ID is Epical, I will be posting my account # once I can get back on my gaming computer
    - The 4 games I used to review him were played with groups of randoms
    - This is my first time meeting Archangel
    - I didn't mention reviewing Archangel until the 3rd game I played with him
    - Archangel has been the target of most Night attacks and lynches, with the judgement being that he "Cheats"
    - Archangel has only won 2 out of 4 games, with the wins being Mafia and Jester and the losses being Mafia and Town
    - This thread doesn't target any of Archangel's forums accounts, only his SC2 account
    - Archangel faces harassment in-game from other players just because of his kick-status(Mentioned already)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Archangel's In-Game Review

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    YEAH, I ONCE PLAYED BASKETBALL WITH O.J. SIMPSON. HE SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY. YOU GUYS SHOULD CUT HIM SOME SLACK.

In other words, doing things right ONE TIME doesn't mean he never did anything wrong.
    He hasn't been doing things wrong as of lately. As mentioned, he's trying to redeem himself. You would want a second chance too if you were banned and thus, discriminated against. Aren't you American? There's no need to be an ass-hat and mention O.J Simpson.

There are listed-players that have reformed already and been forgiven.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I played one game with archangel earlier. He almost played legit.. almost.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

7. ISO #7

Yes I understand I made a mistake at the end, that was a simple mistake. I apologize.

The mistake: I thought brown had confirmed he had been healed by doc and purple claimed jailor so I thought jailor was impossible since grey should've been the doc, so I thought the mayor (brown) was cheating with the mafia since he lynched me and I threatened him with KV-list. I wasn't paying attention and thought brown had been healed by a doc.. It was a very stupid yet simple mistake. We all make mistakes right?
    Last edited by Archangel69; December 16th, 2011 at 01:48 AM.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Archangel makes a good point about being a donor: I was arguing with people in-game, saying that paying $59.99 plus tax for the retail copy of SC2, PLUS donating money to the mafia game, should give you rights. And someone's like "IT'S A DONATION!", and I think that's bullshit.

Okay, I donate blood every 2 months...and sometimes it pisses me off because I was still unemployed, but giving part of my lifeforce away for FREE, probably to some asshole in a hospital bed. However, I think you should get SOMETHING for donating anything...even a free fucking pen. So I think mafia should take you off kickvote list if you give money.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    YEAH, I ONCE PLAYED BASKETBALL WITH O.J. SIMPSON. HE SEEMS LIKE A NICE GUY. YOU GUYS SHOULD CUT HIM SOME SLACK.
    You didn't want to play... football with him?
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I'm merely asking why, if you have to play a sport with a Football superstar, you would pick basketball?

And seriously, American Football is AMAZING
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MOTHERFUCKER

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Challenge Accepted

19. ISO #19

Seriously I've just devolved into minor trolling now so I will stop posting in this thread

20. ISO #20

CmG uses troll pm's

CmG's PM are supereffective
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I'm merely asking why, if you have to play a sport with a Football superstar, you would pick basketball?

And seriously, American Football is AMAZING
    Would it really be fair for him to play against me in football? That's why I play rummy when hanging out with Nic Cage instead of trying to out-act him. It just wouldn't be fair; he's at a natural disadvantage.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by cookies4you View Post
    I'm here to post a review about Archangel's current in-game behavior. As many know, he's been scouring the forums and pretty much trolling people. But this isn't about that, this is about his behavior within SC2.

First of all, Archangel isn't the massive cheater most people believe him to be. Throughout the games I've played with him, never have I seen any traces of possible skyping or griefing. Most of this speculation comes from the giant blaring message stating that he's a "Massive Cheater". Don't always believe what you read or see, until you've actually witness it. Usually, it's not always that person's fault.

Based on Archangel's score, some may speculate his cheating nature. However, I find that his current in-game score is legitimate, as from what I can tell. If you've ever played of Mafia with him, you'd know he's a great liar, making him one a great mafia player overall. His skills can also be considered legitimate, based on the number of games he's played.

All in all, I can vouch for Archangel. He's playing legit now, and I believe he deserves a second chance, like many people do.

Other Statements:
    - I am NOT another Archangel account, check my creation date. It was here during the thecouncilofmages
    - My B-Net ID is Epical, I will be posting my account # once I can get back on my gaming computer
    - The 4 games I used to review him were played with groups of randoms
    - This is my first time meeting Archangel
    - I didn't mention reviewing Archangel until the 3rd game I played with him
    - Archangel has been the target of most Night attacks and lynches, with the judgement being that he "Cheats"
    - Archangel has only won 2 out of 4 games, with the wins being Mafia and Jester and the losses being Mafia and Town
    - This thread doesn't target any of Archangel's forums accounts, only his SC2 account
    - Archangel faces harassment in-game from other players just because of his kick-status(Mentioned already)
    The current issue isn't his ingame attitude, it was how he responded on the forums when people reported his ingame attitude. He might be reformed ingame but it'll take awhile before people are willing to give him a second chance on here.