I'm here to post a review about Archangel's current in-game behavior. As many know, he's been scouring the forums and pretty much trolling people. But this isn't about that, this is about his behavior within SC2.

First of all, Archangel isn't the massive cheater most people believe him to be. Throughout the games I've played with him, never have I seen any traces of possible skyping or griefing. Most of this speculation comes from the giant blaring message stating that he's a "Massive Cheater". Don't always believe what you read or see, until you've actually witness it. Usually, it's not always that person's fault.

Based on Archangel's score, some may speculate his cheating nature. However, I find that his current in-game score is legitimate, as from what I can tell. If you've ever played of Mafia with him, you'd know he's a great liar, making him one a great mafia player overall. His skills can also be considered legitimate, based on the number of games he's played.

All in all, I can vouch for Archangel. He's playing legit now, and I believe he deserves a second chance, like many people do.

Other Statements:
- I am NOT another Archangel account, check my creation date. It was here during the thecouncilofmages
- My B-Net ID is Epical, I will be posting my account # once I can get back on my gaming computer
- The 4 games I used to review him were played with groups of randoms
- This is my first time meeting Archangel
- I didn't mention reviewing Archangel until the 3rd game I played with him
- Archangel has been the target of most Night attacks and lynches, with the judgement being that he "Cheats"
- Archangel has only won 2 out of 4 games, with the wins being Mafia and Jester and the losses being Mafia and Town
- This thread doesn't target any of Archangel's forums accounts, only his SC2 account
- Archangel faces harassment in-game from other players just because of his kick-status(Mentioned already)