{Watch List} Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; CrunchySoul: 1-S2-1-1993798
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; CrunchySoul: 1-S2-1-1993798

Account Name: Thugnificent.
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2455751
    In-Game Name: HELLO MY NAME IS THUGNIFICENT, YOU'RE ALL FAGS... ( Number #4. ) ( Jailor )

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throw, backed up by death-chat.

Your Account Name: Dark
    Summary: Okay, so first of all, he asked me to do the report, he dared me to it, he said I had no balls to do it. Alright. He potentionally game-throwed at the point he got Jailor and execced N1, which is blatantly retarded. But okay, some people do it. The problem is: I claimed my role as Mayor and told I could prove it at D2, which I would do and he said "I doubt it, you're SK trying to trick me." And that is all after he said in chat randomly: "Sanitize him". So I instantly assumed he was Kidnapper, which led to me putting in my LW that 4&6 = Mafia (They had similar nicks and kept talking in synchrony in D1 and 6 said to kidnap me.) I also did put that there was a Janitor and a Kidnapper. Until that, okay. But after the game rolled on I discovered he wasnt a kidnapper and there was no Janitor, so I instantly thought: "He gamethrowed." AND EVERYONE IN DEATH CHAT BACKED ME UP THAT HE WAS A POTENTIAL GAMETHROWER. After he died in D4 I think, he said "You didn't claim no role." and I backed up "I DID CLAIM I WAS MAYOR YOU FUCK" and he said "You didn't claim Jailor?" So obviously he was trying to get off it as he knew he was a returd hurr durr and fucked up the game for the townies. Also, he execced another townie at n2 if I remember correctly.. could have been a mistake but still.. he random execced me n1, he could randomed at n2 also. Just saying: He is Toxic, He is a Potential Game-Thrower and probably an ultimate troll. By the way, there was also a guy who used ScreenShots to prove his sayings, isn't that cheating?

SC2 Replay for you guys to check it out:
    Thugnificent.SC2Replay

Extra Edit: I've suffered many other times with random execcers at n1. Please, don't do it. It's painful and potential game-throw.
    Last edited by Veri; January 20th, 2017 at 02:17 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-2455751 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+6

Previous Offenses:

Its Thug

Player Offenses:

Intentional gamethrowing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Thugnificent prefers Veteran, Executioner, Bus Driver, Jailor, and Mass Murderer. He is JAILOR #4.

Game:

Setup: General discussion.
    Names: None.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 4(JAILOR) jails 14.
    N1: 4 immediately pipes in an execution, and says "Sanitize him" as if he's a kidnapper. 14 proclaims Mayor, with an offer to -vote, but is executed anyways. Now, miskills are a part of the game, but there were many better ways he could've handled the situation. Furthermore, this does push into gamethrowing, by pretending to be on the wrong team, which would inherently skew results. So I feel there's enough here for griefing, at least. 4 is blackmailed.
    D2: 14(MAYOR) and 2(DOCTOR) are dead. 10 posts imgur links, implying they provide evidence. They've since been taken down, but this would count as cheating/additional information. 10 is pardoned on trial.
    N2: 4 has 8 in jail. He executes him, and makes a fake LW claiming 14 and 8 both claimed nothing(instead, 4 claimed mayor and 14 claimed sheriff). I'm going to bump this to gamethrowing. 4 is blackmailed again.
    D3: 8(SHERIFF), and 5(DOCTOR) are dead. 11 is hung, and flips LOOKOUT. 4 updates his LW to "14 claims nothing, 8 claimed jester, 10 is blackmailer." 12 quits.
    N3: 4 can't jail. 7 has a heart attack. 4 is blackmailed again.
    D4: 7(BODYGUARD), 10(INVESTIGATOR), and 12(DETECTIVE) are dead. With 8 town dead, 4 is the only living town amongst 6 evils, and is quickly hung by the mafia. Mafia wins, as the AUDITOR has turned the SERIAL KILLER into a SCUMBAG, which results in a six-person joint win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, town lost two powerful roles in a hard setup by having one of their own work against them. Had 4 not been blackmailed or had died earlier, his fake LW would have also been problematic.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

CrunchySoul 1-S2-1-1993798, additional information(Imgur), some prior offenses.

Punishment:

Thugnificent: 4x WL
    CrunchySoul: 6x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3

Angry hi

So I took a photo of a player that admitted to cheating, skyping, and throwing. A photo of this admission. You guys then almost ban me for cheating by taking that photo. Well I’m so damn sorry I didn’t write the report in time, but its obvious the only problem here is pure incompetence and stupidity and not on my part. Well whatever, seems while the admins are fucking dumb as shit I still need to appeal to them, so here it is, this asshole was skyping with his friend and as the jailor killed HALF OF THE TOWN and then admitted it in chat, which I took a PHOTO OF AND TOLD HIM SO WHICH GOT ME REPORTED? Genius, fucking genius. Here’s the photo, have a ball with it, ban me or not I don’t fucking care, if you do its purely due to the highest order of stupidity possible. https://imgur.com/4gAZlBo Im so tired of trying to improve this game and only to no avail, you guys don't seem to care any more about this game than the label it applies to your names. My last account was a donator, Ill make sure this one wont be.

4. ISO #4

Re: hi

Hey there - thanks for stopping by!

Are you talking about this report in which you were watch-listed and trying to appeal for it? If so, please take your time to read the Appeal Instructions and as well as posting in the correct thread that you were punished for. As always, we can take a look at games and such if you follow the reporting guidelines and providing the replays if you think the players are committing crimes.

And as a second thing, please don't take your time to personally write and insult the staff here; I understand you are upset in your situation, but insulting our admins isn't cool, and you should be aware that if you continue to do so, you will be also infracted which can lead up to a ban from the forums. Thanks for understanding!
    Last edited by Alright; January 20th, 2017 at 01:58 AM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; CrunchySoul: 1-S2-1-1993798

CrunchySoul, we've accepted your request for an appeal. I have taken a look at the game in question and my findings are as follows:

REVIEW OF APPEAL

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1993798

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    No, the game result was not altered by CrunchySoul's use of Additional Information.

Previous Offenses
    1. Role Quitting (On Hold)
    2. Role Quitting (Watch List x 2)

Player Offenses
    Additional Information

Summary
    This review is solely based on CrunchySoul's appeal. In this game CrunchySoul rolls Investigator (#10 - PEE).

During Day 1, CrunchySoul gets into an argument with #4. During Night 1, CrunchySoul investigates #4 and receives feedback of "Kidnapping and Murder" (#4's crimes).

During Day 2, CrunchySoul reports to the Town that #4 had crimes of "murder and kidnapper". He continues by saying:
    evidence coming in
    https://imgur.com/a/nK4uF
    got it
    prove off that shit bish
    lier
    tool

In other words, CrunchySoul posted an link to an image which by its very definition is out-of-game information. This is a clear example of Additional Information. Unfortunately, the link in question is no longer active so we are not able to verify the contents of what CrunchySoul was intending to post.

The Town does not proceed to vote #4 and CrunchySoul continues to paste the Imgur link and is voted up to trial. An in-game administrator uses the shout command with the message:
    That Count's as Cheating:/ Would Recommend not doing that

In response to the in-game admin's message, CrunchySoul says:
    k my bad
    learn something new daily, i renege myself, lets say

While on trial, CrunchySoul also claims Investigator and is pardoned by a 7-2 vote. The Town does not lynch anyone during this day. After this day, the game proceeds normally, at least with respect to CrunchySoul (the subject of this appeal).

This appeal is a bit complicated for a number of reasons. On the one hand, Additional Information is clearly against the rules so CrunchySoul is guilty and some punishment is necessary here. It doesn't particularly matter what the screenshot in question was, especially since we cannot verify it independently. Players cannot be posting links outside of the game because those links may very well contain information about the game that it would not be fair to share with others players. I'm afraid there isn't room for negotiation here and to the extent CrunchySoul wanted to flag a disciplinary issue regarding #4 to our attention, posting an image link in-game is certainly not the right place to do that -- reports should be filed here on the forum.

However, there are some mitigating circumstances to consider as well. While CrunchySoul posted the Imgur link several times, when an in-game administrator told him that it was cheating to do so, he acknowledged this and said that he would stop ("k my bad, learn something new daily, i renege myself, lets say"). This suggests that CrunchySoul simply did not understand the rule against Additional Information / outside links, and once he was informed he should not do so, he stopped immediately. In addition, the fact that an in-game administrator issued a warning should give him some comfort that there would not be significant additional discipline. Finally, CrunchySoul has a fairly clean record outside of this incident -- only two prior instances of Role Quitting with his highest punishment level being Watch List x 2.

Overall, I conclude that CrunchySoul was certainly guilty of Additional Information in this game, but because he was warned by an in-game administrator, stopped immediately, and has a fairly clean prior record, I believe Watch List x 6 is too severe of a penalty here. Accordingly, I am recommending that the punishment for this offense be reduced to a Watch List x 3. CrunchySoul, you cannot be pasting links of any kind, but I am glad you seem to understand this now. I understand it's not pleasant to be on an more extended Watch List, but if you stay out of trouble, this will mean nothing in the long-run.

Recommended Action
    Reduce from Watch List x 6 to Watch List x 3

Additional Notes
    Please refrain from posting links in the future, no matter their content, due to the risk of outside information / cheating.
    Last edited by DarknessB; January 20th, 2017 at 08:31 PM.

7. ISO #7

Re: Thugnificent: 1-S2-1-2455751; CrunchySoul: 1-S2-1-1993798

Quick Summary for @Arrow :
    CrunchySoul is definitely guilty of Additional Information here, but Watch List x 6 was too severe of a punishment IMO. He has a relatively clean record (only two instances of Role Quitting) and when a staff member warned him about pasting image links in this game, he immediately stopped, acknowledging his mistake.

Therefore, I recommend reducing CrunchySoul's punishment to a Watch List x 3.

8. ISO #8