S-FM 220: Empire - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on this part because you haven't talked to me in several months. You don't 'know' what I'm like now and anyone trying to meta-read me needs to pick up a Darwin Award.
    Calix claims grown-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Im a Citizen
    OH NO, A FOOKIN' CLEIM

This game is probably going to be solved relatively quick lol.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    again, neutral should nto out that and jsut let town deal with it themselfs in trying to find it cue tot he fact empress is the enabler of the lynch immunity
    Why are you arguing for the Assasin to do something anti-town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I like the fact that you aren't denying being neut, though.

Nah, I just came up with my own plan and figured it was probably similar to Calix's so I asked if we were on the same page.
    My point was, why didn't you just wait for her to answer it you were going to explain yourself anyways? It seems like you just wanted to prove you had something to say.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

pleb leader would die outright if they cliamed. your also missing the fact that he changed it to be invesgation immune and that the pleb leader cant be healed.

i disagree on neutral wanting to take out empoer first. it would be in the best intrest to kill the town pleb first cus if emoror is dead, town has little incetive to keep it. the royal is jsut a sucide bomber and the empress could be caught by a lookout/detecitve
    Knows the setup well.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #106

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I like the fact that you aren't denying being neut, though.

Nah, I just came up with my own plan and figured it was probably similar to Calix's so I asked if we were on the same page.
    You haven't answered the question.

No town would want to hunt for the neutral after agreeing that the neutral is more town-sided. The fact that you're trying to encourage a scum kill on me (one of the more competent players in the game) clearly shows an agenda.

Thus I'm finding it very hard to believe that you're town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

7. ISO #107

I will believe it when I see it.

Just to get this started: Would you fall back on a policy lynch target (say, yzb25) if we did not find anyone particularly scummy today?
    Is there some reason you want to discuss policy lynching this early? I see no reason we can't just scumhunt like normal. This comment seems really odd to make right off the bat.

8. ISO #108

Yes and I want elaboration on your reasoning here. Do it now, please. Your posts where you bullheadedly refuse to see the virtue of Neut KPN are far less productive than your Unknown read so I want to see that.
    I simply don't see what's scummy in asking you why you would want a leader reveal d1, as i told you, it seems like a bad move altogether, the fact that Unknown doesn't seem to be thinking about that and already talks about a lynch on me, does look like he's only trying to get a ML off.

As for my refusal to see the virtue of the NK, i just don't see any world where the assassin will trust town and vice-versa.

Why were you thinking the assassin might leave the Empress in a death note when it would be the stupidest move they could make ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    My point was, why didn't you just wait for her to answer it you were going to explain yourself anyways? It seems like you just wanted to prove you had something to say.
    I must say, I never thought I'd see a day where Calix was more friendly to talk to in a game than you.

But you are entirely misreading the intention of my post. You're reading it like I was using it to interrogate Calix. I'm not; I'm trying to propose a strategy that will increase the win chance for town and Assasin alike.

10. ISO #110

While this is the topic of conversation, can you be more specific?
    I'll show you the posts again.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Sino are you trying to force me into seeming like I'm lynching you? I don't even remember saying that word.

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I simply don't see what's scummy in asking you why you would want a leader reveal d1, as i told you, it seems like a bad move altogether, the fact that Unknown doesn't seem to be thinking about that and already talks about a lynch on me, does look like he's only trying to get a ML off.

As for my refusal to see the virtue of the NK, i just don't see any world where the assassin will trust town and vice-versa.

Why were you thinking the assassin might leave the Empress in a death note when it would be the stupidest move they could make ?
    Yawn, all I'm seeing here is "someone scum-reads me so I'm scum-reading them because they want to lynch me" reasoning. Try again.

I've explained my thoughts on Neutral strategy and how them killing the scum is a better strategy. Now that I have something player-related between you and MZ and what have you, I'm going to focus on that instead.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Doesn't look like you to not place a RVS vote though.
    This is one of the posts I don't like, he calls Mesk out for not making an RVS, but I don't understand why he makes a Meta argument so early and doesn't explain why it's scummy.

This is a bad post but I've said this against Mesk before as scum, and, it's not unusual for her to not make RVS votes. So I don't like it.

18. ISO #118

I'm calling bullshit on this part because you haven't talked to me in several months. You don't 'know' what I'm like now and anyone trying to meta-read me needs to pick up a Darwin Award.
    Quite a way to block any attack on you form a Meta view point. I'm sure that there will be some part of your previous self involved.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Knows the setup well.
    Can we please not pretend this is meaningful?

You haven't answered the question.

No town would want to hunt for the neutral after agreeing that the neutral is more town-sided. The fact that you're trying to encourage a scum kill on me (one of the more competent players in the game) clearly shows an agenda.

Thus I'm finding it very hard to believe that you're town.
    But if I'm scum, why would I waste time directing a kill on your now when I could wait for my night chat or have simply performed the kill myself if I were the guard?

Surely you can read my agenda better than that, although I imagine you're just playing dumb for the WIFOM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Is there some reason you want to discuss policy lynching this early? I see no reason we can't just scumhunt like normal. This comment seems really odd to make right off the bat.
    Do you have a better suggestion for how to start page 1? I was asking for Sino's opinion on something.

Speaking of which, why'd you and ika vote each other? Have you talked about how you would interact in a game before?

20. ISO #120

Isn't SJ always scummy no matter what ?
    Then he says this, which isn't accurate and basically either sets up Jack to look bad or excuses any scummy behaviour. I don't see why he did that either.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quite a way to block any attack on you form a Meta view point. I'm sure that there will be some part of your previous self involved.
    Nobody on this site can use meta properly. This is evident by meta-reads NEVER leading to a lynch because of how lazily they are thrown out there.

Post analysis or GTFO.

23. ISO #123

Sino are you trying to force me into seeming like I'm lynching you? I don't even remember saying that word.
    Fair enough, i was referring to your post saying i'm a good place to start at, that's not saying you'll lynch me, i give you that.

Yawn, all I'm seeing here is "someone scum-reads me so I'm scum-reading them because they want to lynch me" reasoning. Try again.

I've explained my thoughts on Neutral strategy and how them killing the scum is a better strategy. Now that I have something player-related between you and MZ and what have you, I'm going to focus on that instead.
    I don't have to scumread him for that.

You also were talking about the neutral leaving a death note, that's what i was pointing out, why did you ever think that ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

24. ISO #124

Calix, it really doesn't look like you to say "let's get a confirmed town our leader", why were you suggesting this ?
    Then, once again, he is trying to use a meta read to make somebody look bad. But I don't like how he is posting these comments, because it shows no point or how it will do anything except throw doubt or focus onto someone's play.

25. ISO #125

@Calix , was this more or less your plan?

Offer to the Corrupted Royal Assassin:

Try to kill the Emperor. Every. Damned. Night. Aim for the Emperor. If you night kill him, stop killing. We won't lynch you if you do, and when we get down to one scum we'll reveal our leader so you can kill him and take your half of the win. It's better to work with us than work against us.

Do us all a favor, and kill the scummiest players. If I start seeing dead town leaders, your neck is as good as stretched.
    This would make me Neut lean you, offering a well thought plan to a neutral. But in disguise you are telling us your plan instead.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #126

I'll show you the posts again.
    I'm waiting.

becuase the asssain isnt town so why shoult they play in a pro-town manner that hurts their won wincon?

im staing a smart assain wont jsut go "ok town here ya go" cus it hurts their wincon jsut as much
    Regardless of how it may sometimes be in their best interest to go against town, the Assasin doesn't need coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So do we lynch, or do we like No Lynch every single day? I want the NK to be on our side.
    What does no-lynching have to do with controlling the NK?

27. ISO #127

When did I talk about this?

28. ISO #128

Can we please not pretend this is meaningful?

But if I'm scum, why would I waste time directing a kill on your now when I could wait for my night chat or have simply performed the kill myself if I were the guard?

Surely you can read my agenda better than that, although I imagine you're just playing dumb for the WIFOM.

Do you have a better suggestion for how to start page 1? I was asking for Sino's opinion on something.

Speaking of which, why'd you and ika vote each other? Have you talked about how you would interact in a game before?
    I have town/ scum motivations for you posting that. I'm asking to see whether your answer aligns more closely to my town-motivated theory or not. Would you kindly assist by answering properly instead of with rhetorical questions so that I can clarify this? You are, of course, welcome to say no.

Much love.

29. ISO #129

ill let her answer the former but ill answer the later becasue its in regards to me too.

we will vote each toher at the start of a game regardless of alignments. its jsut our thing we do. as for the later, its been a while so we were not exactly sure what we would do interaciton wise but we always have said we would vote each other out of the gate as a starting point

30. ISO #130

Then he says this, which isn't accurate and basically either sets up Jack to look bad or excuses any scummy behaviour. I don't see why he did that either.
    That was in response to MZ's RVS vote, i was actually meaning SJ is also scummy as town.
    -vote Sino

31. ISO #131

Moving on.

32. ISO #132

Then, once again, he is trying to use a meta read to make somebody look bad. But I don't like how he is posting these comments, because it shows no point or how it will do anything except throw doubt or focus onto someone's play.
    I second this. I disliked the "Calix isn't acting as she usually is" posts too, although I am more biased since those comments always rankle me.

This would make me Neut lean you, offering a well thought plan to a neutral. But in disguise you are telling us your plan instead.
    Why are you Neutral-hunting? Why are you posting your thoughts on who the Neutral is to the chat?

33. ISO #133

I'm waiting.

Regardless of how it may sometimes be in their best interest to go against town, the Assasin doesn't need coaching.

who said im coaching the assasin? im just pointing out obvious flaws in your plan

you plan basicly says "follow town like a mindless slave"

im saying: "why should they do that? they have a brain of their own"

34. ISO #134

Nobody on this site can use meta properly.
    Because when people use Meta, it's always conveniently against their favor lol.

Because the Neutral changes win condition if we lynch one of their targets.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Because the Neutral changes win condition if we lynch one of their targets.
    Not a good point, one target is lynch immune atm and the other one can claim and be confirmed.
    -vote Sino

37. ISO #137

I have town/ scum motivations for you posting that. I'm asking to see whether your answer aligns more closely to my town-motivated theory or not. Would you kindly assist by answering properly instead of with rhetorical questions so that I can clarify this? You are, of course, welcome to say no.

Much love.
    "Much Love?" Boy, you might have a point about being entirely changed.

I've already given you an answer, which you took as a non-answer, but it wasn't. I think my intentions are actually rather transparent to you, and I'm taking the gambit that you're of the appropriate alignment to receive those intentions.

tbf, I don't see which end of this rabbit hole ends up with scum motivation, though.

38. ISO #138

If I recall correctly, the Emperor's the lynch-proof dude, right? It's incredibly unlikely that the Neut will turn into a literal Serial Killer unless we fuck up and mislynch the Pleb Leader.

For this reason, we should always get a claim from people that we're lynching. No quick-hammering unclaimed players/ switching onto someone AFK at EOD or any of that shit.

And yes, MZ is right that the Neut is going to have a hard time finding the Pleb Leader unless they reveal. That's why hitting the Emperor first and giving town leeway to lose their confirmed role is WAY better.
    Aka Don't try to Mis-Lynch SuperJack again on D1.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

I feel like half the players don't realise that the Neutral isn't actually like, a Serial Killer and can win with the town since the only way that the Neutral turns into a Serial Killer as of now is if the Pleb Leader is mislynched.

I feel like those same players don't read setups.

I also feel like those same players are the ones that get annoyed when I explain simple shit to them like they are three years old.

It would explain why people are going "emergerd Neut spotted" instead of scum-hunting.

41. ISO #141

Why are you Neutral-hunting? Why are you posting your thoughts on who the Neutral is to the chat?
    There is literally no reason not too, lol.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #142

I feel like half the players don't realise that the Neutral isn't actually like, a Serial Killer and can win with the town since the only way that the Neutral turns into a Serial Killer as of now is if the Pleb Leader is mislynched.

I also feel like those same players are the ones that get annoyed when I explain simple shit to them like they are three years old.

It would explain why people are going "emergerd Neut spotted" instead of scum-hunting.
    says the player who didnt realzie that the neutral was II and that pleb leader couldnt be healed

43. ISO #143

So do we lynch, or do we like No Lynch every single day? I want the NK to be on our side.
    I don't really like this. Gives me the vibe that you plan to do nothing in a helpless sense.

44. ISO #144

who said im coaching the assasin? im just pointing out obvious flaws in your plan

you plan basicly says "follow town like a mindless slave"

im saying: "why should they do that? they have a brain of their own"
    No, that's not what you said. You were talking about what the optimal play for Assasin is, and how it wasn't necessarily aligned with us. I fail to grasp why you would tell the Assasin that he shouldn't trust town. His best strategy isn't going to change, but how we work together as factions can, and you're jeopardizing that.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Ello Tunnelworlds. Where are those ""neutral slips"" that we know and love?

47. ISO #147

Once the assassin kills the Emperor, he's gonna go after the town, how does that help us ?

Not to mention it's in his best interest to have the Emperess survive as long as possible.
    -vote Sino

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

As an observation, most people are diverting attention solely on the neutral.

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Reason #1: It gives the three-scum faction a night kill if the guard kills him.

Reason #2: Was "scum gets a night kill" not enough of a reason for you?