S-FM Nigtless vengful
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Nigtless vengful

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    This is practically town sided. make the day vig kills factional.
    How is it townsided?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

We don't want it factional because we want the scum to work to keep it alive.

Also, the scum can activate it day one so worst case scenario is that they only get to use one of the two shots. If the player gets lynched/venge shot then that is the fault of the player for not playing scum well enough

~silverika
    Hosting account for SilverWolf and ika

6. ISO #6

Town has 2 killing day 1 and one each other day. scums have only 2 shot day vig that is stacked on one slot. (I always count lynch as a town killing utility cause it is one, don't argue with me, you can't trick me in opening this discussion again!)

So I think the game is town sided heavily atm and some modifications must be applied. But then, Thats my opinion. if you disagree then that's absolutely fine

7. ISO #7

Let me use some numbers here

assuming a citizen dies with vengeful and both day vigs go through - your 9 v 3 game has 3 citizen kills so 6 v3 remain. town has 2 mislynch chance
    This ratio is ok for a nightless game (3 targets/ 2 mislynch)
    But the fact its relied on a failed vengeful and 2 successful day vig (that is centralized in one slot) is not. for each of the 3 predicted kills fail town get an extra chance for mislynch (1 kill will definitely go through in day 1 - unless if a turbo lynch happens on day viger)

so town might get to even 4 mis lynch chances here - when their trying to eliminate 3 targets.

8. ISO #8

Keep in mind scum will have daychat. The one I played in on ms, it was over 100 pages. Scum was able to coordinate their kills, strategize on getting town to vengekill another town d1, pick out mislynches and had a 3 person voting block which is a big deal in a nightless and gives them some control over the lynch. Town couldn't townblock because we'd just shoot inside it. We didn't even use our daykill d1. So it is possible for scum to win if they coordinate with each other. Don't know if you remember this one FA? I was the dayvig and RC and Taly were also scum. ika was in this one and was town.
    Hosting account for SilverWolf and ika