Updated Vanilla Queue Criteria
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Updated Vanilla Queue Criteria

Under the tyranny of your new God-King, all setups on the Vanilla S-FM Queue must meet the updated criteria. This is to repurpose the Vanilla S-FM Queue to encourage discussion based games over all else.

Rules for Vanilla S-FMs:
    • The setup must have simple special mechanics, or no special mechanics at all.
    • The setup must be open, meaning that the exact role distribution is known (no hidden/random roles).1
    • The setup must have been played at least twice (other sites count) and be considered balanced.2,3
    • More than 1/2 of the roles must be vanilla, meaning that they have no inherit abilities.4
    • All wincons must be some form of "make sure all other factions die."5
    • There must be an uninformed majority (Town).
    • There must be no uncommon roles.6,7

1Exception: Games with fixed possible setup distributions, like matrix games, are allowed.
    2"Balanced" means that all factions must have a roughly equal chance of winning.
    3Exception: If you feel you have a very good argument for your setup being balanced, you may pm me (Deathworlds).
    4Exception: Informed minority (Team scum) vanilla roles that share a factional kill do not count towards this total.
    5Exception: Setups may have one "neutral" role, such as survivor or executioner.
    6"Uncommon Roles" are roles that are not found in the StarCraft 2 "Mafia" Mod.
    7Exception: Slight deviations of common roles are allowed if approved, or if you have very good reason for including uncommon roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2