1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM blackmail

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Please don't use Archon accounts for posting anything outside of games.
    me and silverwolf have already hosted a game under our *****

i see no problem with us posting setups that we plan on hosting together under our ***** since both of us cant be around 24 /7 and if we need to make adjustemnts its easier to be under the ***** then waiting on someon to get around to edit it

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    What if i blackmail a player into revealing his alignment ? or his target ?
    not possible, the blackmail makes people say stuff they cant force someone to admit they are scum as scum. now they could make someon claim they are scum when they are not for WIFOM itself.

All messages will have to be approved by us too hence why the 48 hr night

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    me and silverwolf have already hosted a game under our *****

i see no problem with us posting setups that we plan on hosting together under our ***** since both of us cant be around 24 /7 and if we need to make adjustemnts its easier to be under the ***** then waiting on someon to get around to edit it
    Yea, you can make a separate account for that purpose, or we can take the Archon usergroup away from this one and this can be your joint account.
    Not trying to be a dick, this just wasn't the intended purpose of the Archon accounts. It should've been prevented the first time.

Obviously this has already been posted, so I'm not going to recommend changing anything with how you're handling this setup. But just so you are aware for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, you can make a separate account for that purpose, or we can take the Archon usergroup away from this one and this can be your joint account.
    Not trying to be a dick, this just wasn't the intended purpose of the Archon accounts. It should've been prevented the first time.

Obviously this has already been posted, so I'm not going to recommend changing anything with how you're handling this setup. But just so you are aware for the future.
    i made an account called "silverika" however the email was registered wrong (i forgot a letter) if you can activate that account we will use that one as the hosting account for us.

if possible could you swticht eh poster to that person too? otherwise i can jsut remake it

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

No point in reposting this setup or anything, so there isn't a problem with hosting on Empathy on this one.
    I just don't want people running around with Archon usergroup when not being used as an Archon lol.

Next game you two host, just use Silverika

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15