S-FM Empire Signups - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75
  1. #41

  2. #42

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    WELL NOW THEY KNOWWWWWWW
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  3. #43

  4. #44

  5. #45

  6. #46

  7. #47

  8. #48

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    /out
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  9. #49

  10. #50

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    /sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  11. #51

  12. #52

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    /reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

  13. #53

  14. #54

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I missed you although you are one of the very few people who have managed to make me unhappy
    Thanks. I am perversely glad that I had such an impact on you even though what I did wasn't acceptable.

    However, I'm slightly less of an arsehole these days so there is that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

  15. #55

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Thanks. I am perversely glad that I had such an impact on you even though what I did wasn't acceptable.

    However, I'm slightly less of an arsehole these days so there is that.
    Wasn't all you ^^ I assume you have took the next step in life? =)
    Cryptonic made this sig

  16. #56

    Re: S-FM Empire Signups

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wasn't all you ^^ I assume you have took the next step in life? =)
    Correct. I am at university now.

    I break up this week and then I have an entire month or so to do jack shit.

    How's life treating you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

  17. #57

  18. #58

  19. #59

  20. #60

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •