Sign-Up: A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning. 2017 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Sign-Up: A Forum Mafia Winter Beginning. 2017

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    I would get confirmations. Jace Berelen is someone I doubt will still be available at this point. Also, I don't know how it works but if you become in need of mentors in order to get it going-like you can't run it until you get another mentor-I can do it to get the game going.
    Don't worry once the clan is up and running well, this is the next part. Going to reset the sign list and start again.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by MathBlade View Post
    /out

This long without an update on the clan or anything leaves me with little confidence this is being run anytime soon.

I love the avatar though.

Sanvers for life <3
    Yeah. The big FM just ended, so we are now going to add the Clan stuff to the forum. We had to wait because any editing of the forum might of compromised the game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Just post in here /sign. When we reach the full amount of players (assuming its in a reasonable amount of time) we will start.

Side note:
    if we wait long enough I may be able to sign as a mentor for someone
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by darkwater View Post
    /sign

Can you tell me why you guys are obsessed with me? Or maybe Im just tripping balls who knows but Im getting mentioned a lot is seems like.
    Mafia, especially Forum Mafia, is akin to a cult and the idea of fresh blood is very exciting to the vampires around here. Any more questions? lol

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Mafia, especially Forum Mafia, is akin to a cult and the idea of fresh blood is very exciting to the vampires around here. Any more questions? lol
    Yeah, and there's a few creepos who get pretty obsessive on this site. Some have even made fanclubs dedicated to their idols.

just be careful Darkne-I mean Darkwater.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Re: Sign-Up: A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning. 2017

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    I have no idea how Forum Mafia works, and this seem like a good way to try it.

What is the time dedication required to play?
    Basically, you're just expected to be able to commit at least a hour within a 24 hour period (doesn't have to be all at once) for the bare minimum. Obviously, the more time you put in and participate, the better you'll do. You'll also have a better grasp of what is going on in the game. It's very easy to get lost in some games if there is a high post volume.

Depending on the setup, days can last 24-72 hours (typically 24-48), and nights the same (usually shorter for nights, more often around 24 hours). The main reason they last so long is so that everyone has a chance to get online and read and offer their reads/opinions regardless of timezone & personal schedule.

What's good about Forum Mafia is that you can occasionally check your phone on the bus, between classes, on break at work, ect and can spend 10 mins catching up on missed posts and making a post or two yourself.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; February 7th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Cryptonic

Anyway to make this the current go to link for the "play forum mafia" link instead of the big FM?
    The Play Forum Mafia link is a Forum that houses Ongoing Games & Signups. I can move FM 26 to the bottom of the section, though, so that this stands out more.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

IF you have questions during the game, are you to PM the Host?

Does this mean there is no vote to trial->vote to lynch
    Yes, you can PM the host directly, or ask in game (can @ the host, so they will see your post 100%), and they will answer your question as long as it's about game mechanics, ect. Obviously if you're asking about a mechanic that would make people think you're a specific role, those questions are best kept in PM :P

And yes, in Forum Mafia, most game do not have a Trial unless a Host creates that in their setup mechanics. A "Trial" usually begins once a player has a few votes on them that causes pressure which forces them to go on the defensive in order to save themselves from the lynch or move the vote onto someone else. Most players will not lynch someone early, unless they're basically confirmed Scum. So, players usually don't have to worry about not having a chance to defend themselves.

19. ISO #69

IF you have questions during the game, are you to PM the Host?

Does this mean there is no vote to trial->vote to lynch
    If you have questions about the game, you can either ask the host Via PM. Or you can ask it in green like this:
    What time does day 1 end?

Correct. Their is no trial.

In forum games, one person getting a lot of votes tends to act just like a trial though. As they are then under pressure and risk of getting lynched.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #70

I was speaking about FM on our site in general, but SJ definitely is the person to go to if you have any questions about this game. Like your Trial question, ect

21. ISO #71

OK. I'm after rebooting this, but Ill be creating a new thread to do so.
    Basically to get a better grip on things, hoping to start the new one in March.

Any mentors please PM me, don't post on the new topic.
    And I'm after people helping recruit for the game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016