THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE MEME TRAIN
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE MEME TRAIN

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...to-elect-trump

holy fucking shit russia literally controlled this entire election

first they hacked DNC emails and released them completely fucking up clinton's campaign, also evidence of other types of tampering

now it comes out that they have the RNC emails too but they held them

99.99% certain they're gonna use those emails to blackmail the Trump administration

mfw americans (mostly trumples tbh) think america beat the communists and won the cold war but in reality russia has taken control of the entire country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founda...of_Geopolitics

The book declares that "the battle for the world rule of [ethnic] Russians" has not ended and Russia remains "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution." The Eurasian Empire will be constructed "on the fundamental principle of the common enemy: the rejection of Atlanticism, strategic control of the USA, and the refusal to allow liberal values to dominate us."
    The book has had a large influence within the Russian military, police, and foreign policy elites[1] and was allegedly used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military.
    Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe.
    United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.
    Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.
    Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable.
    The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."
    BEST PART

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; December 10th, 2016 at 06:49 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE MEME TRAIN

Directly from Wikileaks AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...te_our_editor/

The people answering the questions have been verified too. Some highlights:

"Insurance files are made from unpublished files we are still working through. As soon as we can we will publish all submissions we received that adhere to our editorial strategy."
    "We decide for maximum impact, source protection etc with the goal to publish as soon as possible after submission as we are ready (things like source protection and validation can take some time) according to our editorial policies. "
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #4

The question we need answered is when did Trump know what Putin was doing?

Was it back when he was demanding Obama's birth certificate?

Was it during the debates with Hillary?

At any point prior to his taking office he's in a bad place, but if it comes out that he knew prior to Hillary's concession phone call, then we have treason.
    "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Hitler. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when people are blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    - Steve Bannon

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I can't get the link to load.

Also; should we put any value in anything coming from a website called 'Rawstory'? They don't even supply any identity information. Could be one of those fake news outlets..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8

Oh man.. This website is golden..
    Antisemite profits from Seinfield
    Cadillac disavows neo-nazi in ad
    Drunken Santacon bar craw (SANTACON!!!!!!)
    "Republicans have stripped the country of its lst shred of morality"
    Along with like 50 storys targeting trump. This is kinda comical
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I can't get the link to load.

Also; should we put any value in anything coming from a website called 'Rawstory'? They don't even supply any identity information. Could be one of those fake news outlets..
    It appeared on the Spanish's news so... I would say it is kinda confirmed.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Yeah. But... I mean... The presidential election is important and all. But we should really focus on the things that really matter..
    LIKE FUCKING SANTACON!!!! Holy shit I had no idea this was a thing. I am totally going to Santacon sometime and getting lit

12. ISO #12

This.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    This.
    Yeah the site I linked is garbage, it was just the first source I found when googling it. Here you go:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/article...d-the-gop.html
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...to-elect-trump
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us...tion-hack.html

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Wow. Even NPR is butblasting the republicans for this. Thats kinda crazy.

I really do still feel like we were fucked either way. Hillary was bought and paid for by foreign interests while it now appears that Trump was elevated by foreign interests. Regardless of who won the American public looses.

Till selfish gain no longer stain,
    The banner of the free

16. ISO #16

I really do still feel like we were fucked either way. Hillary was bought and paid for by foreign interests while it now appears that Trump was elevated by foreign interests. Regardless of who won the American public looses.

The banner of the free
    Thought it was pretty obvious that America was screwed either way when the elections started.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

17. ISO #17

The banner of the free
    Have the intelligence agencies confirmed this?

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

18. ISO #18

NPR said they did. And its NPR.. So I kinda think yeah

-edit
    Although Russia did not control anything. It just appears that they made an effort to favor Trump over Hillary because they released democrat emails and not republicans. Its not like everyone didnt know Hillary was a snake before they released those emails
    Last edited by Helz; December 10th, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

19. ISO #19

Don't blame me...I voted for Bernie.

No matter what happens moving forward. It's not going to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

20. ISO #20

I mean yeah I guess Hillary was kinda bad because she got corporate kickbacks but you can't say that even comes close to a candidate who directly feeds into a plan for global Russian control.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/us...ate-trump.html
    https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-h...111-story.html

FUCKING LMFAO

Im not sure which meme is better so Im gonna put it up to a poll

1) Trump gathered votes by saying he's gonna "drain the swamp" and claiming he's opposed to politicians like Hillary who are bribed by corporate kickbacks, then decides the best course of action is to directly place the same CEOs and executives giving those kickbacks in direct control of the country.

2) Trump claimed he's going to "Make America Great Again", but his planned policies will probably fuck over his voters more than Clinton voters.

3) Trump invoked the memory of Ronald Reagan, and ran under the same party, then proceeded to suck Russia's dick and was directly supported by Russia, falling in line with Russia's plan for domination, while Reagan fucking despised Russia.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/us...ate-trump.html
    https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-h...111-story.html

FUCKING LMFAO

Im not sure which meme is better so Im gonna put it up to a poll

1) Trump gathered votes by saying he's gonna "drain the swamp" and claiming he's opposed to politicians like Hillary who are bribed by corporate kickbacks, then decides the best course of action is to directly place the same CEOs and executives giving those kickbacks in direct control of the country.

2) Trump claimed he's going to "Make America Great Again", but his planned policies will probably fuck over his voters more than Clinton voters.

3) Trump invoked the memory of Ronald Reagan, and ran under the same party, then proceeded to suck Russia's dick and was directly supported by Russia, falling in line with Russia's plan for domination, while Reagan fucking despised Russia.
    2 is my favorite meme. I voted opposite of my family, knowing full well that all of Trump's policies would benefit us economically. Helping to prevent some families from starving on the streets matters more to me than my dad's disposable income rising. I feel some schadenfreude at how some people are going to get fucked over by exactly what they voted for, but wouldn't want that misfortune upon them if I could do anything about it.

24. ISO #24

Trump is a businessman (and a showman tbh). With that in mind, the goal justifies the instruments

I think it was pretty obvious he actually don't care about america or anything else, but what he can understands its profits. That being said I still can't understand what he counts as a profit.
    Last edited by Frozen Angel; December 15th, 2016 at 05:26 AM.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    The question we need answered is when did Trump know what Putin was doing?

Was it back when he was demanding Obama's birth certificate?

Was it during the debates with Hillary?

At any point prior to his taking office he's in a bad place, but if it comes out that he knew prior to Hillary's concession phone call, then we have treason.
    How is it treason if he was going to benefit whether he acknowledged it or not? Do you seriously think if Putin had pulled strings for Hillary she would have hung her hat, said sorry and conceded the race? Like I seriously don't understand what the fuck the (largely Democratic) MSM expected him to do besides acknowledging the problem, which I guess is the one obvious thing he still hasn't done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Also, if anyone thinks Hillary lost due to emails being released, then lol
    This. She lost because she is a career politician running against a guy who liberals forget was actually quite popular among the reality TV and wrestling demographic before he ran for office. It just always seemed to me like the media was going out of their way the entire time to paint the worst possible picture of him and ignoring all other perspectives. Many Republicans were put off by his antics but a far larger amount were drawn in by his "honesty" or non-adherence to PC. I still think his debate persona was largely an act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

26. ISO #26

You're clearly siding with a foreign entity.

You're also running with the fake news mantra.

When you learn how to properly argue a failed point, bring your treasonous ass over to USMB.

I'm Grandma there.

I live in the Flame Zone.
    "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Hitler. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when people are blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    - Steve Bannon

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    How is it treason if he was going to benefit whether he acknowledged it or not? Do you seriously think if Putin had pulled strings for Hillary she would have hung her hat, said sorry and conceded the race? Like I seriously don't understand what the fuck the (largely Democratic) MSM expected him to do besides acknowledging the problem, which I guess is the one obvious thing he still hasn't done.
    You answered it: he should acknowledge the problem instead of mock the assessments from the intelligence services. Nobody can realistically expect him to concede, but the fact that he would rather criticize the CIA instead of work with them is completely unbecoming of a President.

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    You answered it: he should acknowledge the problem instead of mock the assessments from the intelligence services. Nobody can realistically expect him to concede, but the fact that he would rather criticize the CIA instead of work with them is completely unbecoming of a President.
    How can he work with a system that is fighting against him?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

30. ISO #30

How can he work with a system that is fighting against him?
    It's his job to do it. Obama was the ultimate anti-establishment candidate in 2008, and also had to work with the system resisting him. As the next outsider, Trump has to do the same thing. How he does it is up to him

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    It's his job to do it. Obama was the ultimate anti-establishment candidate in 2008, and also had to work with the system resisting him. As the next outsider, Trump has to do the same thing. How he does it is up to him
    I understand, I was just wondering how a person successful works with an intelligence branch of government that is issuing reports against his legitimacy.

Like, the logistics

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

32. ISO #32

I understand, I was just wondering how a person successful works with an intelligence branch of government that is issuing reports against his legitimacy.

Like, the logistics
    The reports aren't really questioning the legitimacy of the election, rather bringing to light that the election was tampered with by Russia in several ways. These include Russia selectively leaking emails to favor Republicans, and potentially psyops stuff like astroturfing and spreading conspiracy theories. Then there are the worries that Russia has dirt on the Republicans that they'll use to blackmail them in the future.

The first thing Trump can do is to not try to sweep the issue under the carpet and pretend that the CIA are making things up. He could work with the CIA to prevent issues like this in the future, acknowledging that although the ordeal helped him enter office it's detrimental to American democracy. And he could try to work with the CIA to quell any damage that Russia could potentially cause through blackmail.

Realistically, he won't do any that because Trump voters either don't care that he was propped up by Russia, or they're eating up his narrative of "wow this is just another liberal lie perpetrated by the MSM".

33. ISO #33