Recent Ban
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Recent Ban

1. ISO #1

Recent Ban

Firebringer has recently been infracted with a 14 day ban, and a 7 point infraction for griefing. He has revealed the identity of his scum partner in the day chat after death, significantly rendering the chances of his winning (among his partners chance of winning) to zero. This is a clear cut case of gamethrowing on his part, skewing the results of a forum mafia game in the favor of town. The FM administration has zero tolerance for gamethrowing; attempted, or otherwise identifiable. This behavior will not be tolerated, regardless of rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Recent Ban

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    What about posting while dead

And OGC

Did that get taken into account?
    Out of Game Communication was part of game throw. OGC is used to help someone cheat to win. Firebringer did that when he posted while dead, he helped the town, by cheating which is against his wincon. The punishment is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Yeah he posted in skype chat. 90% of town saw it. Give him an extra 7days
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Firebringer has recently been infracted with a 14 day ban, and a 7 point infraction for griefing. He has revealed the identity of his scum partner in the day chat after death, significantly rendering the chances of his winning (among his partners chance of winning) to zero. This is a clear cut case of gamethrowing on his part, skewing the results of a forum mafia game in the favor of town. The FM administration has zero tolerance for gamethrowing; attempted, or otherwise identifiable. This behavior will not be tolerated, regardless of rank.
    Why he reveal me tho? Which post did he do that lol?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

9. ISO #9

By OGC I'm talking about he posted that in skype after the post was removed
    Yes, this comment has been taken into consideration when coming to our decision as well. I can guarentee you that we are all satisfied with the current position and that we have taken everything into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Why he reveal me tho? Which post did he do that lol?
    I deleted the post, so you can't actually see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Just give me your pw, I'll change it and never tell you it. It's like a ban.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    That won't work
    why not?
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

why not?
    I will use "forget my password" utility to get my account back. Even if thats not available, I will make a new account and come back

I know that i won't try If I get banned

and yuki that's not because you suck! That's because I suck and yep I want to be thrown in that far away land!

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't think FB would ever do such a thing.
    This. Something is not right with the site.

This is some of the strongest WIFOM I've ever read
    I loled.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #23

I will use "forget my password" utility to get my account back. Even if thats not available, I will make a new account and come back

I know that i won't try If I get banned

and yuki that's not because you suck! That's because I suck and yep I want to be thrown in that far away land!
    I wanna see this happen. The entertainment value is as much as Simple Joy and Carrot Cake.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Any mafia site is a waste of time
    Unless you enjoy it, in which case, while it could still be argued to be a waste of time, it is a pleasurable waste of time. Take this in contrast to watching advertisements on television while you wait for your show - now that is an unenjoyable waste of time.

To each his own.

27. ISO #27

I asked for a ban and I made an arguably decent case against myself. Please go forward and ban me ffs
    I think you should chill a bit. Good things are in the works even if you do not want to play with this community any more. I do not voice much but I would honestly like to see you stick around to be a part of it. You have a gifted mind and it would be appreciated.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think you should chill a bit. Good things are in the works even if you do not want to play with this community any more. I do not voice much but I would honestly like to see you stick around to be a part of it. You have a gifted mind and it would be appreciated.
    6 months later Helz opines. Meanwhile FA has been MIA since :P too little too late, friend!
    Shut up cow.