{Watch List} Cylon 1-S2-1-4912221
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Cylon 1-S2-1-4912221

Cylon (if im not mistaken) 1-S2-1-4912221

Put gmail link for paypal donations in start of game that had mafia in its name making it more believeable

then makes leavetrain

Edit Suddenly it changed to Role quitting as i posted. pls change to "Others"

-Mafia- (761).SC2Replay
    Last edited by MasterNinja; November 28th, 2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Not role quitting
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

Re: Cylon 1-S2-1-4912221

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Cylon: Correct: 1-S2-1- 4912221

Players Added to Report
    Avien: 1-S2-1-6096584

Respective Hotkeys
    Cylon: CTRL + 3
    Avien: CTRL + 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    The game didn’t start.

Previous Offenses
    Cylon: None
    Avien: Leave Train (On-Hold)
    Leave Train (2x Watch-List)
    Role-Quitting (3x Watch-List)

Player Offenses
    Cylon: Leave Train, Soliciting Donations
    Avien: Leave Train

Summary
    In the setup screen, Cylon says „If you want to donate hit us up on paypal“ „paypal: sc2mafiadon8ns@gmail.com“.

A player is setting up the game and chooses a save with only confirmed roles. Cylon and avien immediately start complaining about it.
    Cylon says „nope“ „repick or train“ „not doing this one again“ „report me“ „idc“ „-repick“ and leaves the game when it becomes apparent that the host won’t get repicked.
    Avien supports him: „nnoo“ „crap save“ „REPICK“ „OR TRAIN“ and leaves the game after Cylon. This results in everyone leaving and the game never starts.

I looked at some precedent reports of players soliciting donations and found this one, where the player asking for donations was punished with a 2x Watch-List, which I find to be the right punishment here. Cylon was probably just joking, but we shouldn't tolerate this type of behavior at all. He also needs to be told that if he does this again, he will be punished more severely.
    However, I would also support an On-Hold punishment if he understands why jokes like this about donations are wrong and not tolerated and promises not to do it again.

Avien has a history of inciting Leave Trains and Role-Quitting which is why I think 2x WL is appropriate here.

Recommended Action
    Cylon: 2x Watch-List
    Avien: 2x Watch-List

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!

3. ISO #3

Re: Cylon 1-S2-1-4912221

Cylon: 3x Watch-List
    Avien: 2x Watch-List
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.