2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Fidel Castro

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If nothing else, the guy was quite an interesting character, and I didn't even know he existed until today. Over 600 assassination attempts and he still lived until the ripe old age of 90.
    Wait, you didn't know Fidel Castro existed until today -- really now? Are you trolling or is this a sad commentary on the failure of the UK educational system? The whole Cuban Missile Crisis (closest the world has ever been to nuclear war) was a pretty damn big deal.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Wait, you didn't know Fidel Castro existed until today -- really now? Are you trolling or is this a sad commentary on the failure of the UK educational system? The whole Cuban Missile Crisis (closest the world has ever been to nuclear war) was a pretty damn big deal.
    I guess so man. I knew that there was this "Cuban Missile Crisis" that "nearly caused a nuclear war" (from the internet), but I never knew anything about the dictator Fidel Castro.

At school, from the ages of 14-16, I did loads of stuff about European politics from like 1919 to 1939, and I did loads about British society from like 1900-1918, and I did loads about Weimar Germany. I also learnt about WW1 and The Civil Rights Movement. Before 14 all history was boring British Monarchy crap that I've completely forgotten.

That's literally everything.

9. ISO #9

I guess so man. I knew that there was this "Cuban Missile Crisis" that "nearly caused a nuclear war" (from the internet), but I never knew anything about the dictator Fidel Castro.

At school, from the ages of 14-16, I did loads of stuff about European politics from like 1919 to 1939, and I did loads about British society from like 1900-1918, and I did loads about Weimar Germany. I also learnt about WW1 and The Civil Rights Movement. Before 14 all history was boring British Monarchy crap that I've completely forgotten.

Oh yeah, they also did this little course about the lifestyles of Native Americans. Specifically their lifestyles, which is funny because the whole course was basically reiterating "we know hardly anything about their lifestyles" hahah. The slave trade and industrial revolution were touched upon, too.

10. ISO #10

LOL, so basically nothing important has happened since 1939, at least per the way you were taught? Geez, there were some major gaps in your education -- would suggest you brush up on the last 80 years or so.

11. ISO #11

LOL, so basically nothing important has happened since 1939, at least per the way you were taught? Geez, there were some major gaps in your education -- would suggest you brush up on the last 80 years or so.
    Nah, the internet has taught me everything I need to know. Something, something, fuck the reds, bomb the ragheads, something, something.

Rinse and repeat in 30 countries, basically know everything about the state of the third world.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Well. The world media talk very little bit about what's happen in South America so I guess I'm not surprised, what I'm surprise is USA did a good job hiding this Hero from you until now. USA media really is....too op (overpowered)

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Even though one can argue the Bay of Pigs invasion led to CMC, (in that Cuba felt unsafe, required defensive fortifications + Soviets wanted more nuclear pressure on America => Cuban leadership opted for getting Soviet-sponsored nukes), JFK's leadership regarding the CMC was pretty legendary. It's scary to think what could have happened if it were handled differently.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    york 1000x less important than new york. fact.
    Can confirm New York City is amazing. I wish I took more pictures during my week there.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

20. ISO #20

Fam 😩👌
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    May the memory of Castro live on in his son, Justin Trudeu
    "On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader."

what did he mean by this?

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    "On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader."

Justin problems is he cannot visit fidel or else the immigrated people who fled cuba to canada will start a revolt. Justin knows he need as much as people vote as possible so.....kinna deep hidden massage.

v)o.o)^

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post

Spoiler : he meant he will miss his father deeply :

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by XDarkDragonDX View Post
    Are you kidding me, Fidel Castro was like Hitler, You have no idea who fidel castro was LOL
    I love America propaganda. Do you love it v(o.o(d ?
    I love the way USA president making genocide on Red India and they became a hero. While any other non-America do the same and the entire world judge him/her. Double standard is great right b)o.o)b ? Seem logic, right?

Such is the way of cyka America. Always plays like a blyat.....

v)o.o)^

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Long live dictatorship, Hittler did nothing wrong#
    Well Hitler was just a man. You gotta blame the people that followed him.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

38. ISO #38