S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    That's how purple has been the entire game, and then he questions why I have a scum read on him.

Literally explains NOTHING and then calls us idiots for not understanding what he's talking about.
    It's like he rolled Jester in sc2, jesus
    Not trying to piss you off but ... Why do you have a scum read on her?

Why she being like a jester in your pov makes her the sk?

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    hmm concluding my read blocks will be something like

{green , purple}
    {pink}
    {yellow , red}
    {orange}

but the point is the difference between these blocks is not that huge. plus because of the nature of this setup and the way scum must kill - yellow or no lynch seem more beneficial actions. By no lynching we eaither get a disguise or a kill and because of the low number of players in game, it is a valid option. by no lynching game will have 6 players tomorrow with some information in hand. plus forcing a lynch in remining hours will likly end up in a mislynch by the way things look like atm.

I'm considering this as a good option as I do have a hard time understanding most of you atm and I don't trust my reads the way I usually do.
    I understand your concerns but I strongly disagree here.

Lynching every day gives us three town-controlled kills.

No-Lynching once only gives us two town-controlled kills.

I am aware that we are likely to miss D1 but I think the information gained from that is extremely valuable.

We cannot know wherever the NK kill was the SK or the SK's target that he didn't disguise to. That introduces WIFOM which is a bad idea if that's the only information that we know of.

However, a lynch gives us information as to how the players reacted to a town player. Either that or we win D1.

We should go for it imo.

(I'll get around to reads, etc in a few. Have shit to do first)

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    Pink is an odd one. Appears as a sane voice of reason, but yet there's a tiny layer of carefulness and lagged behind to not be totally relevant to the ongoing discussion. A town-lean based on the sane voice of reason, but also a scum-lean based on their carefulness and the odd lag that their person is having to the discussion.
    This is a fair read on me, and you're right that I am being "careful" (for lack of a better word) on day 1. im just really against most reasons for a d1 lynch in a game where the entire premise is based on speech patterns changing from day-to-day. i think it's incredibly risky to lynch someone day 1, because all of the reasons against most of the players have been sooo shitty.

my plan of attack has been to wait until day 2, when I can look at posts from prior days to determine who might be SK, whose attitude has changed, whose opinions have changed, ect. It's true that I am kind of sitting back today, just offering my opinions without really "pushing" anyone. And yes, I see how that can be seen as scummy to some people, but

Obviously Purple changed that, and he is literally the only person I will vote today unless someone straight up claims SK.

5. ISO #705

Not trying to piss you off but ... Why do you have a scum read on her?

Why she being like a jester in your pov makes her the sk?
    No worries, why would you asking this piss me off lol

I have a scum read because they are providing nothing to the game. They make tons of facts & opinions, but as soon as you ask her to explain you get "i'll do it later" or "you'll find out soon" or she just blatantly ignores you. It's frustrating and extremely un-pro town. This had given me a slight scum read on her, enough to question things she does and pressure her.

Then when I combine this with the fact that she is hiding her honest speech patterns, i find it more troubling. We do not know how Purple truly acts because they hide behind their roleplay. This allows her to disguise and stop roleplaying. Just imagine it: If Purple is SK and disguises today, what would you look for in people to pinpoint her? Do you expect her to continue saying twas and tis and thy? No, of course not. Her acting that way only benefits her if she was SK, and it hurts the rest of us. This increases her scum read.

Then, she tries to end day 1/2 way through to quickhammer someone. Then tries to deny that she did, because she "saw the fake vote". However, look at her posts after she tried to. They are not of someone who "saw the fake vote", and she is lying. She was legit made and embarrassed about it, and then resulted in flailing. It looks as though she knew she was fucked, and rightly so after how she has played lol.

That is my read on Purple.

As for the Jester comment, I was just pointing out that it is shitty unhelpful play by relating the two. I am not stating that she is playing like a Forum Mafia Jester.

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

No worries, why would you asking this piss me off lol

I have a scum read because they are providing nothing to the game. They make tons of facts & opinions, but as soon as you ask her to explain you get "i'll do it later" or "you'll find out soon" or she just blatantly ignores you. It's frustrating and extremely un-pro town. This had given me a slight scum read on her, enough to question things she does and pressure her.

Then when I combine this with the fact that she is hiding her honest speech patterns, i find it more troubling. We do not know how Purple truly acts because they hide behind their roleplay. This allows her to disguise and stop roleplaying. Just imagine it: If Purple is SK and disguises today, what would you look for in people to pinpoint her? Do you expect her to continue saying twas and tis and thy? No, of course not. Her acting that way only benefits her if she was SK, and it hurts the rest of us. This increases her scum read.

Then, she tries to end day 1/2 way through to quickhammer someone. Then tries to deny that she did, because she "saw the fake vote". However, look at her posts after she tried to. They are not of someone who "saw the fake vote", and she is lying. She was legit made and embarrassed about it, and then resulted in flailing. It looks as though she knew she was fucked, and rightly so after how she has played lol.

That is my read on Purple.

As for the Jester comment, I was just pointing out that it is shitty unhelpful play by relating the two. I am not stating that she is playing like a Forum Mafia Jester.
    cause you said "and she asks me why I'm scum reading her!" I felt its like an insult to ask you why you scumread her, never mind!

why should she try to quick hammer red even if she was sk? that gives us a trace for later days - we're only in day 1. I do beleive however that her reasoning in defense of her action are crap ... so - I need to re - think about her.

maybe I'm overthinking things though

8. ISO #708

cause you said "and she asks me why I'm scum reading her!" I felt its like an insult to ask you why you scumread her, never mind!

why should she try to quick hammer red even if she was sk? that gives us a trace for later days - we're only in day 1. I do beleive however that her reasoning in defense of her action are crap ... so - I need to re - think about her.

maybe I'm overthinking things though
    You would quick-hammer so that discussion time is cut short and so that the SK can disguise. If SK is Purple then we have far less information on how they talk. (although honestly, I think that they have a very distinctive typing style even when they are not RPing)

May I have your thoughts on Orange not hammering me?

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    May I have your thoughts on Orange not hammering me?
    the whole fake vote test was a townish action but it won't make orange town. The not hammering thing means either he is town or he is sk who don't want to be traced so early in game. him hammering you was him SK claiming.

10. ISO #710

Some reads (incomplete)

Yellow: Town-lean. I found the original Yellow to be townier. They had a townie tone with being straight-forward, openly admitting that they were struggling with scum-hunting (doesn't seem to be hiding anything) and what have you.
    I don't like the replacement as much. I didn't think much of it when Green said "Yellow is just dumping reads into the thread" but as he has done this a second time, I am starting to agree. He does not interact with the other players, making it difficult to get a solid read on him, and he does not post enough that we have an idea of how Yellow #2 talks. He is also reactive, given that he only talked about the people who responded to his post. None of those are scum tells but I am struggling to get a solid read on this slot so I am using my original reasoning here.

Green: Town-read. The obstinate personality, general paranoia, lack of concern over how his votes look and indifference to what thread consensus is when making his reads reads town to me. He seems like he's doing his own thing and isn't reliant on what other people think to operate in the thread.

Orange: Null. This isn't because he's done nothing AI. It's because I have conflicting points for either alignment and I do not know which side is stronger. On the one hand, you have the reams of posts that I made against him, his terrible early-game play which has only marginally improved, his double OMGUS...you get the idea. On the other hand, he didn't hammer. I feel like scum!Orange would be more likely to do that because prior to that, he had been lurking and I thought he was waiting to score a mislynch before disguising. Essentially the scum motivations for his posts don't quite align enough for me to consider him a scum-lean.

As for Pink vs Derple, Pink is more logical so I am inclined to like them more. Not sure how much of that is bias though - I favour more logical players compared to those who are emotional/ intuitive/ 'irrational' or what have you and I find it harder to take the latter seriously. When I become angry or frustrated then I get annoyed with myself as well for doing that.

Going back to the point, I think that both players have sensible-sounding explanations for why Derple types the way he does. On the one hand, I can see a town!Derple trying to break the game with confirming himself (although why not just talk normally? Everyone has their own way of talking) and his persona is possible for a town. It requires thinking that Derple went into the game with the intent to troll, roleplay and be disgustingly selfish in how he behaves ("my RP is more important than anyone else" kind of attitude) but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. I've seen that type of player before.

On the other hand, Pink raises a good point when he says that it could be Derple practicing for when he has to disguise and that it makes it harder to tell what his typing habits are. Given that the latter explanation has fewer holes, I'm inclined to agree with that one even when I account for potential bias.

(because seriously, fuck Derple's attitude)

I haven't done any ISOing by the way. I just figured that I should post some reads since I haven't been doing a lot of that as of late.

11. ISO #711

Just a note

A tool your using all the time for calculating scumminess of others is how much their "reactive". That is just painfully wrong.

my concern about yellow is that even though their attacking a universal townread - they refuse to engage about it and they refuse to engage about anything - I asked a question twice now - right after he posted something when he was online.

12. ISO #712

1. I've made no decision based on emanation. My vote on pink is because she is opportunistic and pushes afk/weakest link players. There is a seed of doubt in red so pink will enforce that.

2. Red you are far emotional than anyone else here. Please refer to me as a her and stop calling me derple.. I am not trying to break the game. I am making it almost impossible for sk to take me over thus having to mislynch me and we can seee who pushes that. Or they use their ability. Once again pro town moves.

3. You're thinking about the game wrong. It's day 1 on 100% anon game, you think you're going to just find scum? No this is a WIFOM day and a day to see how everyone types. Sk would want day to go on forever and push a mislynch EOD because then they'd have more to work with.

4. Stop complaining about my language. I stopped typing in the flowery language to appease you and now pink is trying to use it as a case against me. She uses 0 facts on me and blue earlier and red or green whomever she was working with.

Yesterday was tough I had some unexpected rl things come up. And today is going to be worse. I can only check in and post from my phone. However no matter what I say or do everyone is going to say I'm lying.

I suggest you just lynch me. I'm not replacing out because I'll be here later and I've fulfilled the posting requirements.

5. Reds claim about "I'm so active no one can copy that" false anyone can use rl as an excuse to explain why your slot is suddenly absent.

Please stop calling me derple...considering pink is scummiest here and you guys are letting her skate by!! Look at her case against me. Weak. Badly. Going to win big. Bigly. Sorry trump possessed me.

And I was never trolling, I was just actually having fun with this cool set up.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    1. I've made no decision based on emanation. My vote on pink is because she is opportunistic and pushes afk/weakest link players. There is a seed of doubt in red so pink will enforce that.

2. Red you are far emotional than anyone else here. Please refer to me as a her and stop calling me derple.. I am not trying to break the game. I am making it almost impossible for sk to take me over thus having to mislynch me and we can seee who pushes that. Or they use their ability. Once again pro town moves.

3. You're thinking about the game wrong. It's day 1 on 100% anon game, you think you're going to just find scum? No this is a WIFOM day and a day to see how everyone types. Sk would want day to go on forever and push a mislynch EOD because then they'd have more to work with.

4. Stop complaining about my language. I stopped typing in the flowery language to appease you and now pink is trying to use it as a case against me. She uses 0 facts on me and blue earlier and red or green whomever she was working with.

Yesterday was tough I had some unexpected rl things come up. And today is going to be worse. I can only check in and post from my phone. However no matter what I say or do everyone is going to say I'm lying.

I suggest you just lynch me. I'm not replacing out because I'll be here later and I've fulfilled the posting requirements.

5. Reds claim about "I'm so active no one can copy that" false anyone can use rl as an excuse to explain why your slot is suddenly absent.

Please stop calling me derple...considering pink is scummiest here and you guys are letting her skate by!! Look at her case against me. Weak. Badly. Going to win big. Bigly. Sorry trump possessed me.

And I was never trolling, I was just actually having fun with this cool set up.
    >could be making a stronger case against his scum-read Pink
    >spends time whining about one of his town-reads talking shit about him

10/10 play. MVP material right here, Derple.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

actually I'm going to start this

-vote S-fm yellow Masquerader

This slot is the only one in 7 that gave us nothing to detect its trace , is hard core lurking - and maybe a rising wagon at end of the day - wake them up.
    i agree with this for sevral rreasons

A) the "dump reads" as stated earlier
    B) barely posting
    1- this is very easy for sk to emulate if yellow is town. All sk would have to do is walk in make some dump reads and leave
    2- both the previous and current player have been super underwhelming and under the radar to the point that they have been non existent
    C) lack of participation
    1- no contributions in any major discussions
    2- has not pulled any quote to explain said reads and instead jsut drops them like hot cake
    3- the replacement had made 3(?) post since coming in
    D) the replacement
    1- he replaced out cus he could not dedicate the time to play the game
    *now i am not questioning RL issues and dedications but i am questioning the dedication to the game knowing the mechanic behind it
    2-if the said person was lying about RL (and again im not doubting it) it could be that they could not emulate everyone else
    3- on asking fro replacement still tried to defned itself and never gave an sk read or tried to really read the game to get a formal read. it instead spend time with my questioning about the replacing.

TLDR: OMGUS (not really just read it its not much)

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

can you stop being an ass red?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    i agree with this for sevral rreasons

A) the "dump reads" as stated earlier
    B) barely posting
    1- this is very easy for sk to emulate if yellow is town. All sk would have to do is walk in make some dump reads and leave
    2- both the previous and current player have been super underwhelming and under the radar to the point that they have been non existent
    C) lack of participation
    1- no contributions in any major discussions
    2- has not pulled any quote to explain said reads and instead jsut drops them like hot cake
    3- the replacement had made 3(?) post since coming in
    D) the replacement
    1- he replaced out cus he could not dedicate the time to play the game
    *now i am not questioning RL issues and dedications but i am questioning the dedication to the game knowing the mechanic behind it
    2-if the said person was lying about RL (and again im not doubting it) it could be that they could not emulate everyone else
    3- on asking fro replacement still tried to defned itself and never gave an sk read or tried to really read the game to get a formal read. it instead spend time with my questioning about the replacing.

TLDR: OMGUS (not really just read it its not much)

You don't really need all of that tbh. The fact is that he's easy for the SK to hide in. I don't think he's the SK myself but I can see the merits behind a Yellow lynch given his inactivity, lack of interactions with others and personality-free posting.

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

No.

You don't really need all of that tbh. The fact is that he's easy for the SK to hide in. I don't think he's the SK myself but I can see the merits behind a Yellow lynch given his inactivity, lack of interactions with others and personality-free posting.
    you should talk mr 204 post....

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Yellow: Yellow one has seemed to read through my language and actually picked up some of the things i was putting forth. Yellow two is not as convinced. However, I doubt the SK would replace out because literally SK does not have to do too much this game other than dick around during the day, push mislynchs and then disguise. Maybe yellow is SK and realized it would be really hard to emulate people. I don't know, but yellow's interactions do not read scum to me, and his replacing out is NAI at best. However, I do not have the strongest read either way on yellow. I lean him more town than not, and i think others will agree? No.
    Answer.

I don't know, I don't feel good about this lynch. Maybe I'm wrong and we can all laugh about it post-game but eh :/

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

-unvote

I'm around till EOD for now I'm not comfortable with L1

ehhh what

why are you asking to get lynched?
    Is it just me or does Purple bring up the possibility of him being lynched way too often?

Like every time he's accused, the words "well just lynch me then" appear. It's really weird but I can't pin down why.

And his false 1v1 with Yellow strikes me as odd.

Note: This is the THIRD TIME he's put someone at L-1. He's done this with his TOWN-READS.

I really do not like it.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

I think it's possible that Purple is overcompensating by saying "oh just lynch me" too much. By that, I mean that since the SK wants to survive and town wouldn't care so much, he might throw that in there to make it look like he doesn't care about his ML. It's using the "scum are survivalistic, town aren't" logic to make him look townie because he asks to be lynched so freely. Might have been what Green picked up on as well?

I just find it out of place.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

I think it's possible that Purple is overcompensating by saying "oh just lynch me" too much. By that, I mean that since the SK wants to survive and town wouldn't care so much, he might throw that in there to make it look like he doesn't care about his ML. It's using the "scum are survivalistic, town aren't" logic to make him look townie because he asks to be lynched so freely. Might have been what Green picked up on as well?

I just find it out of place.
    I am a her.

I said lynch me bc I really don't care. Everything I do is wrong. I answer questions I am wrong. At this point red isn't scum hunting. He is just validating why I am scum. Nothing I can do with ever be town to red.

Red you are a terrible player rude and way too overconfident . Nothing will change me flipping green. Lynch me and have a more productive day 2.

Last post today. I have other stuff to do and red can't respect basic requests.

33. ISO #733

I am a her.

I said lynch me bc I really don't care. Everything I do is wrong. I answer questions I am wrong. At this point red isn't scum hunting. He is just validating why I am scum. Nothing I can do with ever be town to red.

Red you are a terrible player rude and way too overconfident. Nothing will change me flipping green. Lynch me and have a more productive day 2.

Last post today. I have other stuff to do and red can't respect basic requests.
    You haven't explained why you're voting for Yellow...a perfectly legitimate thing to question.

You never ISOed Pink.

You're just trying to paint me as tunneling you/ never considering you as town when I haven't been doing that at all.

tl;dr: This is just a bunch of self-pity.

34. ISO #734

Anyway I decided to reread the fake-hammer sequence and this is what I think. I still don't understand what the fuck went down yesterday to be honest so bear with.

-vote s-fm red masquerader

Red 'tis deterimental to our victory!
    Tries voting me because I'm anti-town, I guess. Bit of a weird thing for a hammer vote though. Orange then says "lol sucker my vote was fake, gg ez" and Pink questions Purple voting someone that he town-reads.

My good man I saw your fake vote. Thou should not reveal thy true self! Tis borederline breaking thine rules
    I don't understand what he's saying here. So he says "lol ofc I knew your vote was fake" but then his next part seems to be saying that fake-voting is borderline against the rules...? Why would this be against the rules? It's a fake vote. Also this quote shows that Purple noticed that Orange had voted but he tries to vote for me anyway? WTF

Pink calls this quote 'flustered' but I feel like I am missing something here.

Will thou stop taking musings out of context?! They are seeming scummy

-unvote
    No, it's literally what you said. Nothing is being taken out of context.

You state that you were voting someone, possibly lynching (you seem angry saying it's almost against the rules, so you probably thought it would hammer), because they are "detrimental". Not because you think they are SK, but because you think their opinion is different from yours... How is that EVER pro-town? Especially in a game with such small numbers.
    +1

Unexplained vote. (unexplained at the time, that is)

Place thine noose around thy neck heretics! Be fooled when I flourish in green! Orange hast shown true self and used thy false vote. Once all is revealed yee willth know I had no intentions to hammer
    An example of the "WELL LYNCH ME THEN PEOPLE" shtick.

He seems to interpret Orange's fake-voting as a town-aligned gambit...but if that's the case then it only makes sense if Purple fell for it...which implies that he was trying to hammer.

Uh.

Wrong you are my dear fool. Quote orange and see the colored text. A real vote hr did not cast.
    Tries to call it a fake vote even though proper vote tags were used. This is very strange to say the least. How would he know that it was a fake vote but mess up on knowing what the format was...?

Purple then accuses Pink of accusing him 'without merit'. Pink places a 2nd vote on Purple. Purple claims that Pink is the true SK although Pink doesn't do anything that would warrant this imo.

Aye see I have clear orange now let it be!
    Small minded you are. Thy vote smoked out the true killer!

Lynch me if you must I tire of your foolishness
    He claims that he was clearing Orange, but his later reasoning for this does not hold up in my opinion. And looking over the sequence does not give me the vibe of someone 'reaction-testing'

(not to mention another "lynch me then" post)

It's a big bundle of wut and even after rereading this, I have no idea what to make of it other than Purple's reasoning is pretty bad and doesn't make much sense when looking at the thread.

(I'll check his defense now)

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Is it just me or does Purple bring up the possibility of him being lynched way too often?

Like every time he's accused, the words "well just lynch me then" appear. It's really weird but I can't pin down why.

And his false 1v1 with Yellow strikes me as odd.

Note: This is the THIRD TIME he's put someone at L-1. He's done this with his TOWN-READS.

I really do not like it.
    Btw this is another example of what I described as your pushover persona ... but this time your pretending your getting to same conclusion By yourself for some reason ...

pedit : I told my idea about purple early behavior and the recent our of context thingi ... I don't see this weird behavior particullary scummy.

I'm just not sure why you suddenly started to repeat the already discussed arguments about purple here - without declaring thats your chosen wagon for EOD directly.

39. ISO #739

Btw this is another example of what I described as your pushover persona ... but this time your pretending your getting to same conclusion By yourself for some reason ...

pedit : I told my idea about purple early behavior and the recent our of context thingi ... I don't see this weird behavior particullary scummy.

I'm just not sure why you suddenly started to repeat the already discussed arguments about purple here - without declaring thats your chosen wagon for EOD directly.
    Also I'm trying to see if it's a good wagon and explaining my thoughts. That's why I am reading his defense now.

Can you chip in pls?
    Your attempts at trying to paint my behaviour as scummy have been noted.

You don't engage with anything that I say.

You just throw shade on me for not putting someone at L-1 and trying to figure out Purple's alignment.

40. ISO #740

Your attempts at trying to paint my behaviour as scummy have been noted.

You don't engage with anything that I say.

You just throw shade on me for not putting someone at L-1 and trying to figure out Purple's alignment.
    thats not even close to what I said here.

your definietly not trying to read her. your advertising her as scum - and I'm not saying why you didn't put her at L1 - I'm saying your not declraing your scum read in light.

and what is that last line going to mean - are you accusing me of being purple's buddy or some shit ?

41. ISO #741

Before I get accused fornot being able to read here is what I saw , read and understood from this page:

you pointed that "she is asking to get lynched" thing after me and green in a way thats it too awkward - asking if anyone else notices that. then you made a reread highlighting that point - repeating whatever you already said that purple actions are pretty much weird and you can't read her.

I count this is you preparing to lead day toward purple and that your not announcing it in light makes it look scummy

42. ISO #742

As I was saying, found some of the relevant quotes:

My "hammer" --- you people think that someone who is literally using high brow language and poetry to describe everything wouldn't be careful enough to check the votes before voting? I voted to show red that Orange was not against him. Since he was tunneling Orange. It worked because red moved off from orange as their target. I also wanted to see who would target me for that decision. I expected orange to because it was her "trap" and i expected red to OMGUS vote me for it. However, pink jumping on me was interesting and I will explain below.
    I wasn't testing orange the second time. I was showing red that orange didn't actually vote him. Are you even trying? It's all very clear in my spoiler. Crystal clear.
    Doesn't make sense to me. You don't need to properly vote for me to say "Orange fake-voted for you". All you had to do was say "Orange's vote was fake lul"

But somehow I'm still not certain. I just get the vibe that Purple is one of those players who never admits that they fucked up, never admits to making mistakes and they always have to claim that everything they do is part of some WIFOM9000 master plan.

A gut read, you could say.

bc I give no fucks -- nothing to hide. I did defend orange earlier and gave her town read. Idc if you believe my motives tbh. The plan was to get red on board with orange so maybe me you orange and green could start a town bloc. That's why I was trying to clear all of you to red. Pink is scum.
    Tried looking for this town-read. Closest I could find was this. (didn't look at the very early posts though but this reads like a defence so) It doesn't say that Orange is town though.

Greetings! I've stolen a moment in time to opine.
    Disagree I do! A train on A MIA orange is not fine.
    Time must given for him bare witness!
    Please! No long posts, making me exercise mental fitness!
    Reads! Reads! He must give us reads!
    So that we may have some better leads!
    For if he does not.
    Red will take his slot!
    A noose a round oranges head!
    Before the night falls he will be dead!

A way to safe guard against my murder, no less than 3 poems shall I write each day! I hath this day wrote 4!

Tl;dr orange needs time to opine, a train I will not fight if his musings see not right.

Thus completes my freedom. I shall return thusly @ me if you need thee!

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

???
    stop word picking. my point had no relation to how many votes was on purple - or why your not voting her. I MEANT why your not declaring thats your EOD vote when your advertising that wagon

and this response - the way your fighting back confirmed that your EOD vote is on purple and your not trying to read her but to advertise her lynch.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    no you didnt, im jsut saying that normally towns go "lych me idgaf" here with only one scum its more null
    This post. it's such bullshit lol town does not do that, no one does it as per alignment. I've seen people do it regardless of alignment. it's actually just extremely weak move where a person is unable to form arguments to defend themselves, so they attempt to appeal to emotion.

it was done by neutral scum in the mfm, even, so definitely not indicative of town.

means literally shit all to say "lynch me I don't care"

50. ISO #750

a question - as I don't have technology to reread and check. I asked purple about her earlier orange read - where she started town reading her. did she answered it?
    Hey dumbass, maybe if you actually read my post, you would have seen my response to this. Oh wait, you're too busy giving me shit for not voting Purple when he has two votes already. My bad! I'll go back to being as useful as you are.

Purple said that he had a town-read on Orange but he said "he tries to act town" and then says he needs more from Orange. I rate this claim false.

Orange: once the target of reds frustration, now she blends out of sight. Try to act town thou hast done.
    Pink: accusations a flurry but of substance she was not. Scum I do lean thee.
    I need more from orange other than arguing with you. Blue is fine, yellow is null and will probably swap out so is it a loss? Sk could just take yellows slot and make it look like a swap out.
    stop word picking. my point had no relation to how many votes was on purple - or why your not voting her. I MEANT why your not declaring thats your EOD vote when your advertising that wagon

and this response - the way your fighting back confirmed that your EOD vote is on purple and your not trying to read her but to advertise her lynch.
    Bitch, you were 100% giving me shit for not putting Purple at L-1. "Why didn't you vote?" That is what you said and you're squirming around like a maggot in a tin.

You then try to flip it back at me after giving a bullshit explanation.

You literally had Purple lined up as a ML and then you start fucking it up at EOD because of that? Piss poor SK play, my dude. Piss poor.