Quick Links
    setup link
    Nine pm
    Ten pm
    Eleven pm
    Twelve am

Eight pm
    (Day 1)

Arriving at the grandeur mansion, you all make your way inside to meet the mysterious, yet eccentric host of this evenings events. An exclusive invitation to this private ball is the only connection you have to your fellow guests, however you soon find you have more in common than previously expected.

Some time passes as you all thoroughly enjoy yourselves dancing, drinking and conversing when you hear a crash of metal and ceramic. Making your way to the kitchen, you discover the slumped body of the host, his body riddled with knife wounds. Without so much as a second thought, you all attempt to flee the mansion, only to discover all the doors and windows locked.

Someone amongst you has killed the host, and likely has plans to do the same to you, only once you successfully work out who it is, can you escape this hell.

Players Roles Graveyard
    Red Masquerader Masquerader
    Green Masquerader Masquerader
    Blue Masquerader Masquerader
    Yellow Masquerader Masquerader
    Purple Masquerader Masquerader
    Pink Masquerader Masquerader
    Orange Masquerader Serial Killer

Day ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

4 votes to hammer.

ALL COM HUNTING OR POSTING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, PLEASE REFER TO BIO INFORMATION IF REQUIRING SOMETHING TRIVIAL TO DISCUSS. PLAYERS POSTING ANY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WILL BE REPLACED.
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 4th, 2016 at 03:01 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    Do you like, have a cool attitude? Because you're totally having a cool, fun attitude, right here.
    I am as cold as the winter's breeze. I am as warm as the lava's touch. I am as gentle as feathers plucked from a raven. I am hard as the calcified bones of heroes of old. I am complex, and I came to this ball to have a grandeur experience!

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=veni...AEYD4JZyn_M%3A

Simply change the color to your color, and VIOLA you have a plethora of masks to choose from!
    Good idea.

I'm going to vote off the quietest person today, just saying. SK will probably try to take out a loud townie early and then hide among one of the quiet people. ANy counters to this idea?

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    I'm going to vote off the quietest person today, just saying. SK will probably try to take out a loud townie early and then hide among one of the quiet people. ANy counters to this idea?
    Yeah, discussing this particular subject will be useless. We do not know who the serial killer is and based on that we cannot hunt COM, we can't make educated guesses either for meta basis. SK will go for a loud townie? Yeah suuure.

Let us look at it from a perceptive of a killer, in an entirely anonymous game; to have loud players speak more, making them easier to cherry pick, while killing the less vocal plebes. How can you make an offensive against a silent player, such as a classic strawman?

24. ISO #24

Yeah, discussing this particular subject will be useless. We do not know who the serial killer is and based on that we cannot hunt COM, we can't make educated guesses either for meta basis. SK will go for a loud townie? Yeah suuure.

Let us look at it from a perceptive of a killer, in an entirely anonymous game; to have loud players speak more, making them easier to cherry pick, while killing the less vocal plebes. How can you make an offensive against a silent player, such as a classic strawman?
    Of course, my only counter in this, is the fact that Serial Killer has to disguise, but that's also the reason the host has implemented a rule, to require a minimum of ten posts a day and have it make sense. You can't really be silent with that kind of rule, can you? Going incognito at the ten posts marker is scummy as all hell.

25. ISO #25

You know what they say about wanting to be the center of attention, rhymes is an easy ticket towards that goal. Preferably I want a skilled rhymer to make rhymes, not a random plebe.
    A Plebian Poem.

Attention! Attention!
    Look for a mention!
    A murder most fowl.
    Our host lay disemboweled!
    A Serial Killer hidden among.
    The Masqueraders will be hung.
    Until the guilty party pays for their crime.
    Hurry! Hurry! We are running out of time!

How dost thou like my poem?

26. ISO #26

SK had that one time no disguise thing don't they? That was what I was saying with killing a loud townie

They'll probably do that n1 or 2 on someoe they can't copy well and then take an account of a lurker late on. So we should lynch off the quiet people so that SK has less people to lurk as for later. Make sense?

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Of course, my only counter in this, is the fact that Serial Killer has to disguise, but that's also the reason the host has implemented a rule, to require a minimum of ten posts a day and have it make sense. You can't really be silent with that kind of rule, can you? Going incognito at the ten posts marker is scummy as all hell.
    Depends on how productive we are on d1. If everyone makes shitty posts then they could do easily. I don't know how to start off games well tho to make things happen - do you have anything on the players so far that might do that?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    A Plebian Poem.

Attention! Attention!
    Look for a mention!
    A murder most fowl.
    Our host lay disemboweled!
    A Serial Killer hidden among.
    The Masqueraders will be hung.
    Until the guilty party pays for their crime.
    Hurry! Hurry! We are running out of time!

How dost thou like my poem?
    That's a legitimately good poem, almost as if you googled something similar and changed a few words. Full applause for you regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    SK had that one time no disguise thing don't they? That was what I was saying with killing a loud townie

They'll probably do that n1 or 2 on someoe they can't copy well and then take an account of a lurker late on. So we should lynch off the quiet people so that SK has less people to lurk as for later. Make sense?
    I already filled that hole in for post 24. We are at the mercy of a host who will determine, if players contribute enough for Day 1.

31. ISO #31

That's a legitimately good poem, almost as if you googled something similar and changed a few words. Full applause for you regardless.

I already filled that hole in for post 24. We are at the mercy of a host who will determine, if players contribute enough for Day 1.
    I assure you good sir, I wrote that poem from my minds eye.

I appreciate your applause!

*bows*

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I think it's silly to point fingers at who a serial killer is, when we don't even have an adequate amount of posts, from all players. All it is, is an early offense, to kickstart and spark a discussion.
    imo it is a step up from check in posts but you're not wrong so

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Yellow Masquerader View Post
    I agree with voting lurkers/ people without a noteable personality in their posts. The killer will probably avoid disguising as people he can't impersonate as long as possible.
    That's why I already like purple. That would be annoying AF and difficult to disguise as.

43. ISO #43

I agree with voting lurkers/ people without a noteable personality in their posts. The killer will probably avoid disguising as people he can't impersonate as long as possible.
    Yes! Yes! Lovely, lovely idea! M'dear, I believe thou hath solved a conundrum of sorts!

44. ISO #44

Are you implying that the Serial Killer will commit and adapt to a play-style involving to not kill? That would throw disguising out the window.

45. ISO #45

That's why I already like purple. That would be annoying AF and difficult to disguise as.
    Aye, yes. I see you are a personage of great wit! Thy posts shall be hard pressed to replicate. I assure they. I shall not waver from this speak, and thusly, you may lynch any imposter!

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50