S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Before I get accused fornot being able to read here is what I saw , read and understood from this page:

you pointed that "she is asking to get lynched" thing after me and green in a way thats it too awkward - asking if anyone else notices that. then you made a reread highlighting that point - repeating whatever you already said that purple actions are pretty much weird and you can't read her.

I count this is you preparing to lead day toward purple and that your not announcing it in light makes it look scummy

As I was saying, found some of the relevant quotes:

My "hammer" --- you people think that someone who is literally using high brow language and poetry to describe everything wouldn't be careful enough to check the votes before voting? I voted to show red that Orange was not against him. Since he was tunneling Orange. It worked because red moved off from orange as their target. I also wanted to see who would target me for that decision. I expected orange to because it was her "trap" and i expected red to OMGUS vote me for it. However, pink jumping on me was interesting and I will explain below.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Purple Masquerader View Post
    I wasn't testing orange the second time. I was showing red that orange didn't actually vote him. Are you even trying? It's all very clear in my spoiler. Crystal clear.
    Doesn't make sense to me. You don't need to properly vote for me to say "Orange fake-voted for you". All you had to do was say "Orange's vote was fake lul"

But somehow I'm still not certain. I just get the vibe that Purple is one of those players who never admits that they fucked up, never admits to making mistakes and they always have to claim that everything they do is part of some WIFOM9000 master plan.

A gut read, you could say.

bc I give no fucks -- nothing to hide. I did defend orange earlier and gave her town read. Idc if you believe my motives tbh. The plan was to get red on board with orange so maybe me you orange and green could start a town bloc. That's why I was trying to clear all of you to red. Pink is scum.
    Tried looking for this town-read. Closest I could find was this. (didn't look at the very early posts though but this reads like a defence so) It doesn't say that Orange is town though.

Greetings! I've stolen a moment in time to opine.
    Disagree I do! A train on A MIA orange is not fine.
    Time must given for him bare witness!
    Please! No long posts, making me exercise mental fitness!
    Reads! Reads! He must give us reads!
    So that we may have some better leads!
    For if he does not.
    Red will take his slot!
    A noose a round oranges head!
    Before the night falls he will be dead!

A way to safe guard against my murder, no less than 3 poems shall I write each day! I hath this day wrote 4!

Tl;dr orange needs time to opine, a train I will not fight if his musings see not right.

Thus completes my freedom. I shall return thusly @ me if you need thee!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    ???
    stop word picking. my point had no relation to how many votes was on purple - or why your not voting her. I MEANT why your not declaring thats your EOD vote when your advertising that wagon

and this response - the way your fighting back confirmed that your EOD vote is on purple and your not trying to read her but to advertise her lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    no you didnt, im jsut saying that normally towns go "lych me idgaf" here with only one scum its more null
    This post. it's such bullshit lol town does not do that, no one does it as per alignment. I've seen people do it regardless of alignment. it's actually just extremely weak move where a person is unable to form arguments to defend themselves, so they attempt to appeal to emotion.

it was done by neutral scum in the mfm, even, so definitely not indicative of town.

means literally shit all to say "lynch me I don't care"

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    a question - as I don't have technology to reread and check. I asked purple about her earlier orange read - where she started town reading her. did she answered it?
    Hey dumbass, maybe if you actually read my post, you would have seen my response to this. Oh wait, you're too busy giving me shit for not voting Purple when he has two votes already. My bad! I'll go back to being as useful as you are.

Purple said that he had a town-read on Orange but he said "he tries to act town" and then says he needs more from Orange. I rate this claim false.

Orange: once the target of reds frustration, now she blends out of sight. Try to act town thou hast done.
    Pink: accusations a flurry but of substance she was not. Scum I do lean thee.
    I need more from orange other than arguing with you. Blue is fine, yellow is null and will probably swap out so is it a loss? Sk could just take yellows slot and make it look like a swap out.
    stop word picking. my point had no relation to how many votes was on purple - or why your not voting her. I MEANT why your not declaring thats your EOD vote when your advertising that wagon

and this response - the way your fighting back confirmed that your EOD vote is on purple and your not trying to read her but to advertise her lynch.
    Bitch, you were 100% giving me shit for not putting Purple at L-1. "Why didn't you vote?" That is what you said and you're squirming around like a maggot in a tin.

You then try to flip it back at me after giving a bullshit explanation.

You literally had Purple lined up as a ML and then you start fucking it up at EOD because of that? Piss poor SK play, my dude. Piss poor.

what do you have to say about her recent hypocratical push?
    I haven't read the reasoning yet on Yellow, but I think it's pretty fucked up to say I'm SK over and over with 0 evidence, then switch vote to another person when I didn't even defend myself (since no argument against me provided by her).

Doesn't make sense, seems opportunistic. I'll confirm my read once I get to that point, though.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    This post. it's such bullshit lol town does not do that, no one does it as per alignment. I've seen people do it regardless of alignment. it's actually just extremely weak move where a person is unable to form arguments to defend themselves, so they attempt to appeal to emotion.

it was done by neutral scum in the mfm, even, so definitely not indicative of town.

means literally shit all to say "lynch me I don't care"
    purple is frustrated, purple sayd "lynch me idgaf", in nomal scum games i call that down cus scums know they are scum with groups. here as lone scum theres not much to be divined by it. i know all alignements can and will use it

i have never used this as a poitn to town nor scum read it im saying to treat it as null

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    purple is frustrated, purple sayd "lynch me idgaf", in nomal scum games i call that down cus scums know they are scum with groups. here as lone scum theres not much to be divined by it. i know all alignements can and will use it

i have never used this as a poitn to town nor scum read it im saying to treat it as null
    Fair enough that you read it null, but you seem to be relaying this message at the same time: "normally towns go "lych me idgaf""
    While you may be reading it as Null, I don't think this message should be preached in this game because it's not true.

In my opinion, Blue is being extremely scummy or anti-town. I am not 100% sure which one it is but when someone's response to seeing posts is to throw it back at the player, refuse to engage with the points put forth and attempt to shut down the discussions that they don't like, it doesn't make me feel great about them.

However I doubt they will be getting lynched today so there's that.

Hey dumbass, maybe if you actually read my post, you would have seen my response to this. Oh wait, you're too busy giving me shit for not voting Purple when he has two votes already. My bad! I'll go back to being as useful as you are.

Purple said that he had a town-read on Orange but he said "he tries to act town" and then says he needs more from Orange. I rate this claim false.

Bitch, you were 100% giving me shit for not putting Purple at L-1. "Why didn't you vote?" That is what you said and you're squirming around like a maggot in a tin.

You then try to flip it back at me after giving a bullshit explanation.

You literally had Purple lined up as a ML and then you start fucking it up at EOD because of that? Piss poor SK play, my dude. Piss poor.
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

again I read your posts. I read all your posts. Your the one who is not reading my post. You buddied me and green hidden;y asked for the L1 vote on purple. advertising her lynch without claiming a direct scumread on her - as your confused about her actions. thats what you did there,

I am useful. you need to be as useful as I am or your fucked if your town. thats not even discussable in my pov and I have no idea why your going that way about it.

Bitch! I'm goving you my scumread because you didn't announce your purple scumread.I asked "why didn't you vote" without looking at VC. I clarified in my next post that I'm not talking about voting. I have problem with you staying in shadow pretednding your trying to read someone but you are despratly trying to achive a hammer there.

and you are flipping back to your bullshit crap misrepresentation of what I'm saying.

oh , and shut the fuck up. I'm not going to fall for your ATE,

In my opinion, Blue is being extremely scummy or anti-town. I am not 100% sure which one it is but when someone's response to seeing posts is to throw it back at the player, refuse to engage with the points put forth and attempt to shut down the discussions that they don't like, it doesn't make me feel great about them.

However I doubt they will be getting lynched today so there's that.
    Pretty sure this is what I was saying 15-20 pages ago

I still agree with it, but I'm not voting anyone other than Purple today; Purple has all but claimed SK in my eyes

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

again I read your posts. I read all your posts. Your the one who is not reading my post. You buddied me and green hidden;y asked for the L1 vote on purple. advertising her lynch without claiming a direct scumread on her - as your confused about her actions. thats what you did there,

I am useful. you need to be as useful as I am or your fucked if your town. thats not even discussable in my pov and I have no idea why your going that way about it.

Bitch! I'm goving you my scumread because you didn't announce your purple scumread.I asked "why didn't you vote" without looking at VC. I clarified in my next post that I'm not talking about voting. I have problem with you staying in shadow pretednding your trying to read someone but you are despratly trying to achive a hammer there.

and you are flipping back to your bullshit crap misrepresentation of what I'm saying.

oh , and shut the fuck up. I'm not going to fall for your ATE,

LOL WHAT IS THIS HAVE U NOT BEEN PREACHING RED BEING NICE AND RESPECTFUL AND THEN U RESPOND LIKE THIS OMG