Personality Test
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Personality Test

Take this test and post your results: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

My results:
    Personality type: “The Debater” (ENTP-T)
    Individual traits: Extraverted – 76%, Intuitive – 69%, Thinking – 65%, Prospecting – 89%, Turbulent – 52%.

Sometimes I get ENTJ but I think ENTP fits me more.

Posts about having no friends are not allowed in this thread.
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; November 26th, 2016 at 01:47 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Personality Test

Your Results

“THE CAMPAIGNER” (ENFP-A)
    DIPLOMAT
    PEOPLE MASTERY

EXTRAVERTED 91%
    INTUITIVE 84%
    FEELING 57%
    PROSPECTING 52%
    ASSERTIVE 75%

@Quick -- what does the -A mean in parenthesis?

JK FOUND IT:

Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.

Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; November 26th, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #3

I got ENFP-T last night which is weird - cause that was my personality 4/5 years ago. my last test results was INTP and INFP (I get both and I have signs of both - maybe more INFP) but ENFP is most definitely what was my past.

and A is Identity mark

Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals.

Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I got ENFP-T last night which is weird - cause that was my personality 4/5 years ago. my last test results was INTP and INFP (I get both and I have signs of both - maybe more INFP) but ENFP is most definitely what was my past.

and A is Identity mark

Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve
    The test is designed to discover what you are NOW. So by your results you are a ENFP, but your T makes you more in your emotions, and more self-conscious, so you would self describe as a INFP, but look at your % results for extraversion. There was a period in time when I was an ENFJ, but different circumstances and how i had to deal with them allowed me to shift more into a P.

Yeah, i am sure you are an ENFP who is just self conscious and doubting yourself. We special gurrrrllll

Get Stressed Easily – All this overthinking isn’t just for their own benefit – Campaigners, especially Turbulent ones, are very sensitive, and care deeply about others’ feelings. A consequence of their popularity is that others often look to them for guidance and help, which takes time, and it’s easy to see why Campaigners sometimes get overwhelmed, especially when they can’t say yes to every request.

Highly Emotional – While emotional expression is healthy and natural, with Campaigners even viewing it as a core part of their identity, it can come out strongly enough to cause problems for this personality type. Particularly when under stress, criticism or conflict, Campaigners can experience emotional bursts that are counter-productive at best.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; November 26th, 2016 at 12:19 PM.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #5

Virtuoso (ISTP-T)

40% Extraverted vs 60% Introverted
    42% Intuitive vs 58% Observant
    55% Thinking vs 45% Feeling
    30% Judging vs 70% Prospecting
    35% Assertive vs 65% Turbulent

"ISTPs love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, ISTPs find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before."

1. I don't like touching random things.
    2. I don't like making stuff if I can get the thing I want.
    3. Building stuff is like a chore, unless it's a game.
    4. No greater joy than getting hands dirty? I have near OCD on that shit.
    5. I'm a gamer who sit in their room all day playing video games.
    6. Bear Grylls is a Virtuoso and we're not similar.

6. ISO #6

How many times u make this thread?
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Virtuoso (ISTP-T)

40% Extraverted vs 60% Introverted
    42% Intuitive vs 58% Observant
    55% Thinking vs 45% Feeling
    30% Judging vs 70% Prospecting
    35% Assertive vs 65% Turbulent

"ISTPs love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, ISTPs find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before."

1. I don't like touching random things.
    2. I don't like making stuff if I can get the thing I want.
    3. Building stuff is like a chore, unless it's a game.
    4. No greater joy than getting hands dirty (Metaphorical sense)? I have near OCD on that shit.
    5. I'm a gamer who sit in their room all day playing video games.
    6. Bear Grylls is a Virtuoso and we're not similar.
    Did you look up your strengths and weaknesses? It says the T's are more likely to focus on your negs. Also, I highlighted somethings you noted that you don't realize you actually agreed with. Your personality type doesn't mean you're going to go mud digging and building pyramids or rock formations.

You have a tendency towards building things, or improving things, and you are a hands on person. Less imaginative, and more practical/rooted in the physical world than the dream world. If that makes sense.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #8

"ISTPs' decisions stem from a sense of practical realism, and at their heart is a strong sense of direct fairness, a "do unto others" attitude, which really helps to explain many of ISTPs' puzzling traits. Instead of being overly cautious though, avoiding stepping on toes in order to avoid having their toes stepped on, ISTPs are likely to go too far, accepting likewise retaliation, good or bad, as fair play."

Your strengths and weaknesses. https://www.16personalities.com/istp...and-weaknesses
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #9

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

"Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

44% Extraverted - 56% Introverted
    69% Intuitive - 31% Observant
    25% Thinking - 75% Feeling
    21% Judging - 79% Prospecting
    23% Identity - 77% Turbulent

This was more interesting than expected.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

The test is designed to discover what you are NOW. So by your results you are a ENFP, but your T makes you more in your emotions, and more self-conscious, so you would self describe as a INFP, but look at your % results for extraversion. There was a period in time when I was an ENFJ, but different circumstances and how i had to deal with them allowed me to shift more into a P.

Yeah, i am sure you are an ENFP who is just self conscious and doubting yourself. We special gurrrrllll

Get Stressed Easily – All this overthinking isn’t just for their own benefit – Campaigners, especially Turbulent ones, are very sensitive, and care deeply about others’ feelings. A consequence of their popularity is that others often look to them for guidance and help, which takes time, and it’s easy to see why Campaigners sometimes get overwhelmed, especially when they can’t say yes to every request.

Highly Emotional – While emotional expression is healthy and natural, with Campaigners even viewing it as a core part of their identity, it can come out strongly enough to cause problems for this personality type. Particularly when under stress, criticism or conflict, Campaigners can experience emotional bursts that are counter-productive at best.
    Yeah I know those stuff , I know more than things written on that site about this test and a bunch of other related theories. I mean yeah , I can be considered extrovert for my selfless attitude but you need to consider the fact its not because I'm putting others in front of me. Its because I'm putting myself behind of others (Its not because I care for others its because I hate myself) and then things get complicated when your going to calculate the effect of emotion in my personality. As I said I am hyper sensitive which is a sickness as well but even that doesn't mean I decide based on my emotions (which I do sometimes unwillingly but still its not how I live anymore)

Putting my sickness aside (as you should do that to see what I am for real) I got introvert after a check point in my life but that doesn't mean I lost the extrovert personality signs. It just made me to have multiple personalities and put some parts of me in shadow (thats the term they use in psychology) forexample I am a push-over and can't decide for myself (That part of me is shadowed)

with all that I still love what I was (The ENFP free girl) more than anything I became later but I don't have enough courage to do a heroic adventure (thats another term ) to free my personality.

anyway ... I'm sure I'm not extrovert atm - I agree that I'm Turbulent though.

13. ISO #13

Did you look up your strengths and weaknesses? It says the T's are more likely to focus on your negs. Also, I highlighted somethings you noted that you don't realize you actually agreed with. Your personality type doesn't mean you're going to go mud digging and building pyramids or rock formations.

You have a tendency towards building things, or improving things, and you are a hands on person. Less imaginative, and more practical/rooted in the physical world than the dream world. If that makes sense.
    "ISTPs' decisions stem from a sense of practical realism, and at their heart is a strong sense of direct fairness, a "do unto others" attitude, which really helps to explain many of ISTPs' puzzling traits. Instead of being overly cautious though, avoiding stepping on toes in order to avoid having their toes stepped on, ISTPs are likely to go too far, accepting likewise retaliation, good or bad, as fair play."

Your strengths and weaknesses. https://www.16personalities.com/istp...and-weaknesses
    I'm an Introverted (energy drained from being with others, I don't mind social company and usually love it).
    Because of the introversion, I avoid going outside since random strangers is so energy draining.

Also I'm someone with Asperger Syndrome.
    Half the day I'm daydreaming and just contemplating life.
    I'm more logic and fact focused than theory.
    Careful, cautious and slow is my general "playstyle".

Strenghts :

Optimistic and Energetic - I'm actually negative in general and have a cynical viewpoint of the world, my optimism is roleplayed so I don't get hated.
    Creative and Practical - Agreed that I'm imaginative but not practical for the creativity.
    Spontaneous and Rational - My mindset is fixated for that situation almost permanentally until otherwise convinced.
    Know how to Prioritize - Plain opposite, derp.
    Great in a Crisis - I'm not great in a crisis. I don't panic, but I'm not contributive.
    Relaxed - Agreed, spite my negative and cynicism.

Weaknesses :

Stubborn - Agreed, I can be dangerously stubborn.
    Insensetive - Actually I'm far from it, I'm quite empathic and care what others think.
    Private and Reserved - I'm relatively easy to get to know and just about every person in the real world seem to love me, lol.
    Easily Bored - Debatable. I get bored when I don't find the spark in doing what I'm doing, such as playing Skyrim for the 500th hour.
    Dislike Commitment - I like to be commited to things that are realistically possible to stay to.
    Risky Behavior - The opposite, except Mafia.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I have actually taken this twice before and was ISTP both times. Now I am ENTP. Kind of interesting. I could totally relate to either of them really.

If I remember right the types combine two things so I can safely say I am "TP". This is going to make me read up on Myers Briggs again.. >.<
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Hello introverted me
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #17

I never understood this whole "energy" thing wrt introverts and extroverts.

I consider myself an extrovert, but being around other people doesn't give me "energy", it tires me out after a while. But in general I prefer interacting with others and being around people than being solitary since it's less boring.

I feel like the energy thing is more applicable to introverts and they think it's the same for extroverts but it really isn't.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I'm an Introverted (energy drained from being with others, I don't mind social company and usually love it).
    Because of the introversion, I avoid going outside since random strangers is so energy draining.

Also I'm someone with Asperger Syndrome.
    Half the day I'm daydreaming and just contemplating life.
    I'm more logic and fact focused than theory.
    Careful, cautious and slow is my general "playstyle".

Strenghts :

Optimistic and Energetic - I'm actually negative in general and have a cynical viewpoint of the world, my optimism is roleplayed so I don't get hated.
    Creative and Practical - Agreed that I'm imaginative but not practical for the creativity.
    Spontaneous and Rational - My mindset is fixated for that situation almost permanentally until otherwise convinced.
    Know how to Prioritize - Plain opposite, derp.
    Great in a Crisis - I'm not great in a crisis. I don't panic, but I'm not contributive.
    Relaxed - Agreed, spite my negative and cynicism.

Weaknesses :

Stubborn - Agreed, I can be dangerously stubborn.
    Insensetive - Actually I'm far from it, I'm quite empathic and care what others think.
    Private and Reserved - I'm relatively easy to get to know and just about every person in the real world seem to love me, lol.
    Easily Bored - Debatable. I get bored when I don't find the spark in doing what I'm doing, such as playing Skyrim for the 500th hour.
    Dislike Commitment - I like to be commited to things that are realistically possible to stay to.
    Risky Behavior - The opposite, except Mafia.
    Personality test, is not meant to put you in a box… And merely give you inside you how you deal with tuition no positive negative, it is more of a Road map to Saint why do some of your new… However you are by your experience and that has a more profound definition of your life
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #19

let me explain it with some examples.

Imagine your in an unknown island. lonely? how do you feel? The first way that comes in to your mind if you be honset with yourself explains your social energy source.

Imagine yourself in a room. did you saw other people in there or yourself alone? were you out of the group or in the middle of them?

Social energy is what motivates us to live, Are we living for ourselves or we believe we're a part of a bigger thing and for others. It might seem so unrealistic from any other thing in that theory but its really true that people have different social energies and that whats push us when we're choosing our ideologies and that's the thing that makes our base life perspective.

20. ISO #20

INFP-T
    I 86%
    N 70%
    F 67%
    P 96%
    T 70%

"When deciding how to move forward, [mediators] will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue –
    Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. "

Basically this place gathers INFP-T, but how come I don't see this apparent in FM games D:?
    Put some soul into it!

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    INFP-T
    I 86%
    N 70%
    F 67%
    P 96%
    T 70%

"When deciding how to move forward, [mediators] will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue –
    Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. "

Basically this place gathers INFP-T, but how come I don't see this apparent in FM games D:?
    Put some soul into it!
    High five!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #22

Your Results

“THE CAMPAIGNER” (ENFP-A)
    DIPLOMAT
    PEOPLE MASTERY

EXTRAVERTED 91%
    INTUITIVE 84%
    FEELING 57%
    PROSPECTING 52%
    ASSERTIVE 75%

@Quick -- what does the -A mean in parenthesis?

JK FOUND IT:

Turbulent (-T) individuals are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They are likely to experience a wide range of emotions and to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve.
    A/T is kinda your mental fortitude. Turbulent people are people who are more likely to have mental disabilities. In other words, it like the difference between and accomplished genius and a genius who is barely scraping by.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #23

I would have expected to be more turbulent, more thinking and less prospecting.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    “THE PROTAGONIST” (ENFJ-A)

71% Extraverted
    60% Intuitive
    63% Feeling
    58% Judging
    55% Assertive

Apparently I'm just like Oprah, Barrack Obama, and Ben Affleck.
    I got the man, the myth, the legend...Robin Williams -- and Will Smith, Kelly Clarkson, and Robert Downey JR.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; November 26th, 2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    Modern day astrology

Keep reading your shitty mainstream newspaper normies
    FUCK he derstroyed oops

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

ESFP-t Entertainer "I will make you smile!"

Mind: 55% Extraverted
    Energy: 58% Observant
    Nature: 55% Feeling
    Tactics: 77% Prospecting
    Identity: 71% Turbulent

I swear, every time I take this test it changes drastically, doesn't seem to fit my personality a good 70% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

INTP-T Logician

79% Intraverted
    74% Intuitive
    52% Thinking
    53% Prospecting
    66% Turbulent

I used to get Mediator, but this one seems to work a whole lot more.
    A pervasive fear of Failure is very accurate.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

35. ISO #35

Ayee fellow cretins.

This site is also really helpful! They have podcasts and shit you can listen to if you wanna understand yourselve just a bit more. I'm an ENFP, so I only dug halfway into this...because you know, I was doing other shit. But they send you cool little emails with like tips and resources on how to maximize ur gifts as your fucking personality type. I'm jazzed bro.

https://www.personalityhacker.com/
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #36