Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Celtic Zodiac!

1. ISO #51

Re: Celtic Zodiac!

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    Ah, Gemini.

The Twins.

Say one thing, but do another.

(Libras can be that way due to indecisiveness, Aquarians are seen that way because people misunderstand them.)

Your taste in music centers around the time when you were at your peak (people have several peaks over the course of a lifetime.)
    I'm a sagittarius do me
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    Ah, Gemini.

The Twins.

Say one thing, but do another.

(Libras can be that way due to indecisiveness, Aquarians are seen that way because people misunderstand them.)

Your taste in music centers around the time when you were at your peak (people have several peaks over the course of a lifetime.)
    I was answering as gemini based on when I was born. When I started making siggys with songs in them, those songs often come from a place where I was at my least stable mentally.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    People on this site like to joke about how they have no RL friends. Jokes aside + expectation that this post is serious =
    I find "I don't have RL friends at all as I..." statement so preposterous, that I feel that you saying it is almost an insult to the people who actually are your friends.

IOW, you're very likable.

The only person who I have in my life as a friend is my husband. there is a university professor who is so kind to me like a father and my doctor who I count as a friend - not sure if its vise versa though - and my cats.

I know that's enough and that's more than whatever everyone else have but hey don't blame me for feeling lonely (though now that my child is here I'm too busy to think about that!)

and I'm really not likable - when you get to know me and the things I have done, so whatever!

I'm happy you feel like I'm a likable person though. thanks

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post

The only person who I have in my life as a friend is my husband. there is a university professor who is so kind to me like a father and my doctor who I count as a friend - not sure if its vise versa though - and my cats.

I know that's enough and that's more than whatever everyone else have but hey don't blame me for feeling lonely (though now that my child is here I'm too busy to think about that!)

and I'm really not likable - when you get to know me and the things I have done, so whatever!

I'm happy you feel like I'm a likable person though. thanks
    I would retort with, "If you're so unlikable, then how'd you'd get married? > ," but that might make somebody unhappily married get upset. Get him to play mafia or something. Or like this forum game.

And.. you're welcome.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

I am a fucking majestic Swan.

Swag, Wild and Numismatic.

"Greetings dear Swan! Oh, there is so much admire about you. Style, elegance, grace...these are just a few of your attractive qualities. But these are only on your surface. And 'surface' is a big theme for you. What do I mean by that? Well, consider your Celtic zodiac sign, the swan. This exquisite creature spends most of its time gliding upon water's surface. But beneath that surface upon which the swan moves is a vast depth, a vessel of potential, a world unseen.

Oh dear Swan, swag as fuck and dignified, the time has come for you to become a dictator and take the world by submission. For uncounted years have the world suffered with no good leader and they look up to you as they expect you to lead them into greatness. All that awaits is the path of glory."
    Last edited by RLVG; November 26th, 2016 at 12:52 AM.

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I would retort with, "If you're so unlikable, then how'd you'd get married? > ," but that might make somebody unhappily married get upset. Get him to play mafia or something. Or like this forum game.

And.. you're welcome.
    i got married because i tried to suicide dont try that ever please

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    can we please dont talk about me anymore , not that im not ok with it, its just not neccessory and painful and i dont see any points about talking about it in here. thanks
    My only friends live in glass boxes. I had real friends once but people are selfish and unkind, and they can forget that you are a human with needs and wants... so now I just have people I talk to, but never of any great importance. You are not alone, and you are not weird. I am very funny and likable until the novelty of it runs out and people realize I am a person. Then they leave.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

It's not the number of friends you have but the quality of the people in your life that matters. Just think who would really be there for you when times are tough and who wouldn't. ika spent the night with me in the hospital when I was recovering from surgery and took a week off work to help me take care of my daughter and my dogs and myself while I was recovering. Just ask yourself who would do this for you if you were in a similar situation. Who would really be there when you need them when it may be tough for them but they'd do it because they care and who would you do the same for if it happened to them? Those people are your real friends. If you have at least one of these people in your life, you are blessed.

14. ISO #64

All of my really solid friends are gone.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #65

I'm a sagittarius do me
    I'm best with musical taste.

Sagittarians are oldschool all the way. The kids around you might listen to J-pop and hiphop and math metal, but you're just as happy listening to the Rat Pack, swing bands, and British Invasion.

For a real horoscope go to one of those sites where they draw up a chart for free. Screencap that sucker.

It's not just your Sun sign (Sagittarius) but where all the other planets are that show your path. Each planet associates with a specific part of your life: Sun, your main self; the Moon, your hidden side; Mercury, intellect; Venus, romance; Mars, aggression; Jupiter, good luck; Saturn, hindrances; Uranus, the unusual/outside the box; Neptune, hopes and dreams; Pluto (yes it is a planet,) health.

So take your chart and read the daily horoscope in your newspaper as it relates to the planets.

For example, my Sun, Mars, and Mercury are in Virgo. So I read the Virgo thing for general advice, but also for intellectual pursuits and any conflicts that might come up.
    My Jupiter is in Libra, so I read the Libra daily horoscope to see where I might find good luck that day.
    My Saturn is in Sagittarius, so I'll read that daily horoscope to find what sort of hindrances I might encounter.
    "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Hitler. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when people are blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    - Steve Bannon

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I was answering as gemini based on when I was born. When I started making siggys with songs in them, those songs often come from a place where I was at my least stable mentally.
    Not what you post, but what you listen to most often, not necessarily individual songs, but a genre. My Spouse is a Gemini, he's devoted to post-punk and industrial rock, centered around 1990. But when he's feeling pensive he'll listen to old Lou Reed material, cause it's kinda punk-ish.

Here's a question, when you're at your least stable, is that when you're at your most focused? What I mean is that there are all sorts of ways to get help in a crisis, but there are zero help sites for people having a great day. You know what songs trigger certain feels when you're down, right? Are they already in your go - to box waiting for their turn to be played?
    "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Hitler. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when people are blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    - Steve Bannon

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    It's not the number of friends you have but the quality of the people in your life that matters. Just think who would really be there for you when times are tough and who wouldn't. ika spent the night with me in the hospital when I was recovering from surgery and took a week off work to help me take care of my daughter and my dogs and myself while I was recovering. Just ask yourself who would do this for you if you were in a similar situation. Who would really be there when you need them when it may be tough for them but they'd do it because they care and who would you do the same for if it happened to them? Those people are your real friends. If you have at least one of these people in your life, you are blessed.
    True dat.
    - Steve Bannon

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SilverWolf again.