S-FM Masquerade Madness [Signups]
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Masquerade Madness [Signups]

Setup Thread

Hi guys, so signups are now open for this gamemode. It is recommended that you read through the setup thread and fully understand the roles and requirements, and that you are comfortable with them.

All signups are anonymous and to be pm'd to me, or sent through skype if you have it. You are not to disclose to anyone if you have signed, or if you were (un)successful in making into this game. I am looking to get more than 7 signs, and players will be chosen randomly, however players that are part of the majority timezone will have preference over those that are not unless they approach me and are prepared to commit to playing at what may be considered irregular hours.

Signups are to include your timezone, and what times of the day you are most active.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness [Signups]

You might want to hold off on starting game in 13 hours considering a majority of your players will probably be celebrating thanksgiving with their families.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #6