2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Re: Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    No, if we charge someone twice or 2 people who are charged run into each other at night, they die.
    Our big plan was to charge the universe so nobody could do anything without overloading. I knew if we got to final 3 we would be lynched as a safety net, so we basicly had to have 2 people die at once

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

And holy shit it was quite obvious Wildcard was cryptonic by the way he tunneled us, which we've dealt with before as Empathy *****.
    Yea, obviously. I tunnel you as scum to get mislynch, I tunneled you this time because you were super scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Nice job, but who would kill Unknown?

I AM STILL BAFFLED TO THIS DAY THAT PEOPLE THINK HE IS A GOOD KILL!
    IDK Man. There wasn't really any better choice at the time.
    I risked having Doc on me, and Sino was under a lot of pressure. Only the 3 of us were really pro-Town that day.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I risked having Doc on me, and Sino was under a lot of pressure. Only the 3 of us were really pro-Town that day.
    Yep, my case on Town was shitty, but that's day one for you, nothing to go off, he still was the gf
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #115

I guess he was best target out of everyone?
    I can't think of a better one of the top of my head besides you tbh.....

Meh, I would think scum would prefer to kill in Alternate Universe than ours.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Deathworlds:
    Not gonna be back for EoD, gonna go see dr. Strange.

Wildcard and FB are most likely the scum team.

I won't policy lynch M-FM Town, because they are prob cit, because replacement host meta.
    Unknown is top town read, besides myself.
    I have null read on quick.
    Sino is lean scum with wildcard, less likely scum team
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Thanks for saving me Cryptonic <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

23. ISO #123

If I'm being honest, I don't feel bad for lynching Quick because of what he did to the doctor. I really wasn't sure on Fire, which was why I didn't vote, but I wasn't convinced otherwise.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #124

TBH, our universe was so hard because we had one groupscum. We were all hypothetically looking for pairings, which is why I looked at Badass being with Harbinger.

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Indeed, you led your own mislynch.
    You forget that when I was in the game as Town I wanted to lynch the only two scum in that universe. I should never have had to replace in, M-FM Town should have eaten rope the day I was lynched. The reason lurking as Scum works is because no one ever does anything about it. Its pretty weak play imo.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    You forget that when I was in the game as Town I wanted to lynch the only two scum in that universe. I should never have had to replace in, M-FM Town should have eaten rope the day I was lynched. The reason lurking as Scum works is because no one ever does anything about it. Its pretty weak play imo.
    You should have spent more time telling us to lynch them and less telling us how WIFOM hurts town when it actually helped it in our case.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    You should have spent more time telling us to lynch them and less telling us how WIFOM hurts town when it actually helped it in our case.
    Yeah, it helps us in hindsight 20/20, but it doesn't always work out so well. That is flawed reasoning. Everything I said in the last 2 pages was good sound theory. Also, I'm pretty sure I made my stance clear that we would be better off lynching a lurker which I pretty much said word for word. It should not have been unclear who I wanted to lynch.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Yea, obviously. I tunnel you as scum to get mislynch, I tunneled you this time because you were super scummy.
    We didn't play any different in those two games. Your reasons for your tunnel were the reasons we thought you were scum because they were terrible both times and you died without convincing anyone of your case or getting us lynched. Your WIFOM caused more confusion than it helped Town.

40. ISO #140

Also, I still think that Doc claim was horrible. Nothing WC couldn't have done in a last will. That is why I was suspicious of it. WC should have had a lower profile as Doc, no doubts there.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

41. ISO #141

I agree that Cryptonic forced his own confession. The fact that he was playing with additional information revealed him, but when he did claim it was the correct thing to do. What shouldn't have happened was you saying we should lynch him if he didn't die, which is one of the main reasons I wanted to lynch you.

42. ISO #142

Why am I so tempted to say Calix although I know she wouldn't write I like i?

I guess I'll wait for the COM reveal post.
    Really?

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I agree that Cryptonic forced his own confession. The fact that he was playing with additional information revealed him, but when he did claim it was the correct thing to do. What shouldn't have happened was you saying we should lynch him if he didn't die, which is one of the main reasons I wanted to lynch you.
    Nah, quick was in his rights to say such thing, hell if i was town and wasnt so busy i would say the same thing. Moreso if i was a scum gf in there i would of jsut killed outside of the universe and just let paranoia sit in.

quick saying that was pretty much a town claim form him

also he should of came out with it right away instead of trying to hold it off for 24 hrs. you saw how we were all gunning for him after he acted like he knew something but never said it outright. the wifom he made was more hinderance to town then help in hindsight with us and only gf in there

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Nah, quick was in his rights to say such thing, hell if i was town and wasnt so busy i would say the same thing. Moreso if i was a scum gf in there i would of jsut killed outside of the universe and just let paranoia sit in.

quick saying that was pretty much a town claim form him

also he should of came out with it right away instead of trying to hold it off for 24 hrs. you saw how we were all gunning for him after he acted like he knew something but never said it outright. the wifom he made was more hinderance to town then help in hindsight with us and only gf in there
    Lets not forget that follow the cop was actually in effect in Prime. Design flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    That whole "lets wait for another doc claim" was weird as fuck, I didn't get that at all.
    I didn't want to wait for a Doc claim, that was the whole point of me saying that.
    Last edited by Quick; November 15th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

48. ISO #148

We didn't play any different in those two games. Your reasons for your tunnel were the reasons we thought you were scum because they were terrible both times and you died without convincing anyone of your case or getting us lynched. Your WIFOM caused more confusion than it helped Town.
    Pretty much this overall. In hindsight that there was 2 scums (us and gf) the wifom did nothing but hurt town overall. The only thing that played to the favor was scums killing in the universe. if someone claimed pr in there i would of killed in other universe over and over to set paranoia and hopefully controll the other sdaid universe

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150