Game Over! - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Over!

1. ISO #51

Re: Game Over!

We didn't slip unknown. I said we weren't gonna move universes anymore and ika said we couldn't. ika thought it was better to say our shots were limited and we couldn't move again after I posted we weren't going to but it wasn't a slip. I pointed out to ika that might be a problem with our wording but he was going to explain it as I didn't look at the rolecard for number of shots due to being sick and that was true as I never checked our rolecard after seeing we were William Bell. Also, gyrlander-we planned to come back to defend ourselves but I was not feeling well all day, and ika was working all day so it made it tough for us. We checked it a couple times but never got the time we wanted to say Badass was a liar and defend ourselves. Even then, if we got him lynched, we would of been next so it wasn't a winnable scenario for us. We asked for this role to play kupo roleplay and for fun. Overall, I liked the game and the setup was great. We moved universes to look like a townie move. Overall, we weren't expecting to win because there so many people townreading others so we just charged everyone we could and hoped they ran into each other at night.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Uhg, lame. Next time this happens I am not replacing back into the same game. Let it be known that I am a much better Town player than Scum player. I wanted to lynch Town, who I replaced. I was also sus of Moogle. Based on the high activity of Prime the first few days, it told me that the lurkers were probably Scum and I was right.

Unknown got lucky he was confirmed N1. If he wasn't that gambit would not quite have had the punch it had. Should have killed him when I had the chance. My teammates (as well as myself) really thought Unknown was WB for a while. We wanted to keep him alive to thin the field, but it severely backfired.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #54

Also, what's with having most of the Town in one universe being a PR with only one Mafia? I am glad there was a detective because otherwise my GF role would have been pointless. I should not have rereplaced into the game, that was a horrible idea.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    But why did you want to kill us both, seriously, if we didn't lynch William Bell that day, you would've given him the win right away.

Yeah, so i really was a sheriff in a universe with only detection immune scum, nice.
    In my mind there were 2 scum in each universe by default (I hsd it assummed I don't know why) So I basically discarded me and Unknown (confirmed town) Moogle (he was WB) and out of deathworlds or you I followed the first and he didnt visit So my bet was on you. My plan was to clean the last universe of Mafia and leave DW and Unknown to Lynch Moogle (in case he wasnt lynched). If you werent the mafia, DW wouldnt kill Unknown as that would give WB the win and they would team up to Lynch WB. After that universe would collapse and iy would be a matter of time for the mafia to get lynched.

And if we lynched Moogle I wouldn't visit you So you didnt kill 2 people. Although atthe end of the day I decided I was not going to visit you hoping that you would just awaiy your death or attack me by yourself suiciding.

It is really complicared, but greatly effective

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

HA i was right regarding our universe being detective immune.

Hella ya
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    In my mind there were 2 scum in each universe by default (I hsd it assummed I don't know why) So I basically discarded me and Unknown (confirmed town) Moogle (he was WB) and out of deathworlds or you I followed the first and he didnt visit So my bet was on you. My plan was to clean the last universe of Mafia and leave DW and Unknown to Lynch Moogle (in case he wasnt lynched). If you werent the mafia, DW wouldnt kill Unknown as that would give WB the win and they would team up to Lynch WB. After that universe would collapse and iy would be a matter of time for the mafia to get lynched.

And if we lynched Moogle I wouldn't visit you So you didnt kill 2 people. Although atthe end of the day I decided I was not going to visit you hoping that you would just awaiy your death or attack me by yourself suiciding.

Ok, you thinking i was scum makes sense, but in my mind, you would kill us both, allowing Moogle to kill either Unknown or deathworlds that same night, killing 3 out of the 5 players in our universe and handing him the win if he wasn't lynched.

Nice way to force me to vote him.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Ok, you thinking i was scum makes sense, but in my mind, you would kill us both, allowing Moogle to kill either Unknown or deathworlds that same night, killing 3 out of the 5 players in our universe and handing him the win if he wasn't lynched.

Nice way to force me to vote him.
    ??? WB can't kill by himself.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #62

??? WB can't kill by himself.
    Quoting this from the rolecard : If one player is charged twice, they will overload and die.

So I was assuming he just had to recharge someone to kill him.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Uhg, lame. Next time this happens I am not replacing back into the same game. Let it be known that I am a much better Town player than Scum player. I wanted to lynch Town, who I replaced. I was also sus of Moogle. Based on the high activity of Prime the first few days, it told me that the lurkers were probably Scum and I was right.

Unknown got lucky he was confirmed N1. If he wasn't that gambit would not quite have had the punch it had. Should have killed him when I had the chance. My teammates (as well as myself) really thought Unknown was WB for a while. We wanted to keep him alive to thin the field, but it severely backfired.
    If I wasn't confirmed, I wouldn't have thrown a gambit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If I wasn't confirmed, I wouldn't have thrown a gambit.
    Good to know you don't suffer from FPS. Still, no idea why you pushed for my lynch the first time around.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Why couldn't you post like this in the game?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

I'm glad i got to lead 2 mislynches !
    TBH, it didn't really feel like you were leading anything.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    he kind of lead the wagon on you.
    Other than that, no, not really.

Wagon on me happened primarily because of death worlds.
    I thought it was more unknown leading that wagon.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Whats funny is you called me scum for stopping a mislynch on Deathworlds (Without pointing to any scum motivation to doing so),
    But you didn't call me scummy for just sheeping you on the Quick wagon.
    We told you, randomly changing your vote is incredibly scummy because it looks like you know the other universe is voting a town and you want this lynch to happen over ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    TBH, it didn't really feel like you were leading anything.
    Indeed, you led your own mislynch.
    -vote Sino

40. ISO #90

We told you, randomly changing your vote is incredibly scummy because it looks like you know the other universe is voting a town and you want this lynch to happen over ours.

Indeed, you led your own mislynch.
    You told me but it was still an inane theory that didn't hold water, and there were alot of those floating around, especially dw doing it. I mean if the alternate universe didn't carry so hard this game easily was going to be a lose.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If you haven't yet, read my last will about why I swapped GF with Sino and DW in particular XD
    Yeah thanks, and i only got that feedback at the end of day 5 btw.
    -vote Sino

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

I haven't read alternate universe, but I suppose town did pretty amazing over there.
    Good job to them.

Again, prime universe was terrible and it was unfortunate that again it was a scum lurker.
    I've read a bit of it, basically, the vigi did everything.
    -vote Sino

48. ISO #98

I haven't read alternate universe, but I suppose town did pretty amazing over there.
    Good job to them.

Again, prime universe was terrible and it was unfortunate that again it was a scum lurker.
    Kyoko had a spam of 36 hours in that they didn't post, and missed several other large gaps. AR just voted himself all game and talked about random nonsense. Zyn lurked.

PL is the way to go. Hell our only lynch was a PL of Mesk for refusing to play lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

49. ISO #99

I've read a bit of it, basically, the vigi did everything.
    That is where you are mistaken. We formed a town block naturally and the vig didn't shoot in it. We had 3 scum so shooting outside the town block was a 3/4 chance of hitting scum then a 2/3 chance

Scum didn't even fight the block it went unquestioned. I think Almost Late and Marksman did well as town to be clearly town with me in the block
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

50. ISO #100