The lagger Aegon - You know him?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The lagger Aegon - You know him?

Everytime Aegon appears in the lobbies there's atleast one guy that remembers him as a lagger and asks host to kick him from the lobby.

Everytime Aegon dies he will start his up and down pinging to lag the game to the extreme, ignoring the "kick" function sc2 has by having a "slightly high ping" then when the kick function comes up he lowers it, making the lag pretty much extreme.

How many here in the sc2mafia forums knows about Aegon and the lag he brings?

Its even worse than balthy.
    Last edited by MasterNinja; October 28th, 2016 at 09:24 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: The lagger Aegon - You know him?

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Didn't Aegon the Conqueror die ages ago?
    His blood line still lives on

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Veri View Post
    I know him, he is one of these guys that start pausing and lagging when they get lynched.
    Incredibly annoying but kinda common these days, at least the pausing.
    I'm used to seeing the pausing, but at least that's limited to three pauses per person and built into the Starcraft client. Often times, people get that out of their system at the game setup screen or one person doing that prompts everyone to do that and it's silliness to get through. On the other hand, the deliberate lagging of the game with some sort of third party tool is where things really get annoying and where there's a place for punishment IMO.

P.S. Everyone should be reporting these types of incidents so that we can review and take action if necessary.
    Last edited by DarknessB; November 1st, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

8. ISO #8

hehe this guy has his own program for starcraft 2 acrade pinging, making his own internet ping up and down exacly so he wont get kicked out the game but continue to lag the game to insane lenghts where 10 seconds will become 40-50 seconds and everyone just ends up quitting the game.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.