How Dead Is the Site?
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you intend on playing in FM games?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

6 26.09%
  • Yes, if the player list is active (who am I kidding).

3 13.04%
  • Yes, depending on the setup.

10 43.48%
  • No.

3 13.04%
  • What is forum mafia?

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

How Dead Is the Site?

The forum mafia community of this website is decaying at an alarming rate. The last FM game ended on October 17th, the signups for the next S-FM have only 2 /signs at the moment, and the once active members of the community are nowhere to be found.

So, I am interested in seeing where the community stands right now in terms of interest to partaking in upcoming FM games.

Do you intend on playing in future games?

• Yes.
    • Yes, if the player list is active enough (Who am I kidding).
    • Yes, depending on the setup.
    • No.
    • What is forum mafia?

Feel free to explain your vote and discuss the state of the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

2. ISO #2

Re: How Dead Is the Site?

@Never Unlucky , one issue at the moment is that the M-FM is about to start and has a hidden sign list and will have hidden day chats. It's not a problem per se, but it makes the site look much deader than it is. We have full signs and will probably start tomorrow. There are even quite a few returning regulars who will be playing.

It's fairly routine for S-FMs to get fewer signs with an ongoing/pending FM or M-FM. Granted, we're in a bit more of a lull than usual, but the players are still there, and I have very high hopes for the M-FM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #3

Holidays are comin' up, people are spending more time with their friends and family, myself included. May be reason why site is "dead".
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Holidays are comin' up, people are spending more time with their friends and family, myself included. May be reason why site is "dead".
    To be real for a second, this is the exact same excuse people have been giving for a while:
    • First, it was the late spring and everyone was busy with finals.
    • Then, it was the early summer and everyone was busy with summer activities / travel.
    • Then, it was the late summer and everyone was busy with vacations before school started again.
    • Then, it was the early fall and everyone was busy with starting up classes again.
    • Now, it's the middle of the fall, and everyone is getting ready for the holidays.

At some level, it's just a bunch of excuses masking the overarching problem. Outside of extenuating circumstances, people are able to make time for the things that they enjoy. We've been progressively losing a lot of the regulars since this past spring and if anything, that's only picked up in recent months.

5. ISO #5

If you want another explanation, I took a look at the S-FM Ladder for purposes of gauging activity by different players and below were the most common players in Seasons 1-3:

• BananaCucho / Toadette
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Firebringer
    • ika
    • MattZed
    • Mikecall
    • PowerofDeath
    • RLVG
    • Slaol
    • Stealthbomber16
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight

Most of the players on that list have not been very active during Season 4, if at all. Losing most of the regulars from the early seasons has meant games are full of newer players who don't have as much loyalty to the site and who might lose interest more easily, especially as the quality of games has declined in recent months.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 26th, 2016 at 05:50 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    If you want another explanation, I took a look at the S-FM Ladder for purposes of gauging activity by different players and below were the most common players in Seasons 1-3:

• BananaCucho / Toadette
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Firebringer
    • ika
    • MattZed
    • Mikecall
    • PowerofDeath
    • RLVG
    • Slaol
    • Stealthbomber16
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight

Most of the players on that list have not been very active during Season 4, if at all. Losing most of the regulars from the early seasons has meant games are full of newer players who don't have as much loyalty to the site and who might lose interest more easily, especially as the quality of games has declined in recent months.
    Don't worry guys, I'll carry this.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I don't know too much about site traffic (because I can't see it as I almost never start threads), but I think everything stems from the forum mafia games that are played here. Maybe only two things draw people back to this site: Mafia, and drama.

As much as I wish it, neither forum games nor anime discussion nor anything else in the Real Life forum is going to bring people back to peruse the site.
    So until another FM starts up, this site is going to be dead.

10. ISO #10

#5 sums up where I'm coming from.

Yeah, I was going to do something with color-coding to that effect. All those players taking a step back from FM, as well as Season 4 mainstays like Calix doing the same, is the problem in a nutshell.
    Is that what she told you?
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    #5 sums up where I'm coming from.

Is that what she told you?
    I have no specific information on why any particular player isn't as active here anymore -- you'd have to ask them and everyone's story is probably going to be slightly different. Odds are it's a combination of being busier with life and the general decline in play over here, which tends to be a progressively worse problem -- as more players leave, the others are less motivated to stick around as well.

12. ISO #12

I have no specific information on why any particular player isn't as active here anymore -- you'd have to ask them and everyone's story is probably going to be slightly different. Odds are it's a combination of being busier with life and the general decline in play over here, which tends to be a progressively worse problem -- as more players leave, the others are less motivated to stick around as well.
    I'm actually thinking that it might have been the opposite. Of the players that were on your list, most of them have been shouted at for playing like crap. Are they playing badly because they no longer care? Or have they left because they felt hurt from being shouted at.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm actually thinking that it might have been the opposite. Of the players that were on your list, most of them have been shouted at for playing like crap. Are they playing badly because they no longer care? Or have they left because they felt hurt from being shouted at.
    To be fair, how many players haven't been shouted at for playing like crap at one time or another? That list is very small and the regulars, for the most part, have developed a spine in terms of dealing with criticism. Also, in terms of the regulars, Helz and Frog were not on the list (by virtue of signing more intermittently for games), but tended to be very active players in games when they played -- losing them hurt the site's quality of play as well.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    ^ same. This site is not league of legends. Don't expect the cancer hardcore player to corrupt this website just like they did to league of legends and playing mafia 24/7

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    A wild Yuki appear v)o.o)v........)o.o)........o.o...........and....g one
    A wild Palarin appears.
    Palarin fled.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

17. ISO #17

There are variety of factors as to why the site is in decline.

I think the simplest explanation is because the site chose to die.

But I'll go through it if you actually care:

1) Influx/Outflux
    A) The site's major source of influx is currently dependant on SC2 mod, and more specifically SC2 itself.
    Recognizing a finite lifespan of platform influx is important as it means there needs to be plans to acquire players by other means.
    B) Outflux is based on a variety of reasons from
    I. Out-aging (this just isn't true based on 100+ other Mafia sites, but it's one reason players outgrow or outage the game)
    II. Enjoyability (the game, while can be competitive, is also host to AFK newcomers and toxic trolls)
    III. Admin idiocy (admins really don't understand how to play or moderate the game. Those that did have left due to idiocy in politics and moderation. The purpose of moderation is to improve the site, not to punish players for lulz)
    IV. Player level is low
    V. Community cohesion amongst active players has dropped significantly

Over the years I laid out simple steps to improve the site in a systematic manner and turn it into something amazing. It's been largely discarded and I got shat on by ignorance and toxic admins/players.

Admin idiocy chased me away to competent sites.
    Player levels naturally lead to good players playing offsite.
    The Outflux of good players became a revolving cycle of decay.
    No plans to improve the player levels other than Helz making idiot proof guides has resulted in more of the same.
    Players that are showing up fresh play on a decayed and decaying site.
    No plans to improve community cohesion.
    No plans to create a future plan to create a new platform for influx (short of Voss)

Like this isn't rocket science.

Even if Helz and I took over (more my POV on this) I recognize that the troll admins are a backbone of the community and they purposefully chose to destroy the site. This is as much theirs as it is anyone else's. If that's what they want and no one gave a shit last year or years ago then why would I just revamp the site if that's not what they want.
    D.R. just finds it miraculous the site is even still active.

Bear in mind, this is a management issue. Site leaders should be in charge forging the future of the site and creating policies, programs, platforms that improve the community. They haven't, and they know this. They really don't care. Lol.

Only reason I come back is an odd sense of betrayed home loyalty hoping there are good new players or good vets looking for a fun game where whether it's win or lose we all have fun because we actually like each other and have fun playing the game.

I still chat with a good handful of ex-active players from years ago about Mafia or random shit.

So at this point- call on the Reds to do something as though they wanted to help the site. Or if you're staff, step up and solve the simple problems.

E.g. Voss is developing this platform - how can you use this to boost numbers here? How do you get this app across to more Mafia players?

What else can you do to create influx?

What can you do to create more community cohesion? Other games? Something as simple as a paint contest for example. Maybe more active skyping/discord that is all inclusive?

How do you get old players to come back? I think Banana showed good iniative on that front.

I'm hoping for a comeback but I'm a simple non-red who has been spat and shat on for giving too much fucks before. Take it up to redd or take it in your own hands. I'll be lurking occasionally like Yayap and Helz for signs of vitals.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    There are variety of factors as to why the site is in decline.

I think the simplest explanation is because the site chose to die.

But I'll go through it if you actually care:

1) Influx/Outflux
    A) The site's major source of influx is currently dependant on SC2 mod, and more specifically SC2 itself.
    Recognizing a finite lifespan of platform influx is important as it means there needs to be plans to acquire players by other means.
    This is the only valid point you made.

B) Outflux is based on a variety of reasons from
    I. Out-aging (this just isn't true based on 100+ other Mafia sites, but it's one reason players outgrow or outage the game)
    II. Enjoyability (the game, while can be competitive, is also host to AFK newcomers and toxic trolls)
    I can't see how out-aging doesn't happen on other Mafia sites. People get bored of games. This'll happen everywhere, as well as on our site.

III. Admin idiocy (admins really don't understand how to play or moderate the game. Those that did have left due to idiocy in politics and moderation. The purpose of moderation is to improve the site, not to punish players for lulz)
    lmfao nobody moderates to punish players for lulz. The only reason you think this is because you still can't understand that you're capable of being wrong, and you still think your punishments were illegitimate. Admins don't moderate games, except in the case of blatant rulebreaking. Like that time you communicated out-of-game because you were butthurt about town not voting the way you wanted them to.

Over the years I laid out simple steps to improve the site in a systematic manner and turn it into something amazing. It's been largely discarded and I got shat on by ignorance and toxic admins/players.
    Not really. Your "simple steps" amount to "HE HE LETS GET PEOPLE FROM SC2MAFIA TO PLAY ON OTHER SITES XD" and "HEY GUYS LETS MAKE AN APP!!". You haven't posted anything, and you and Helz both keep side-stepping any questions for direct plans by answering in vague terms. If you think I'm wrong, I invite you to prove yourself right and post these "simple steps"

Admin idiocy chased me away to competent sites.
    No, you quit because you were buttblasted about being punished for childishly skirting the rules at every opportunity and ignoring warnings.

Player levels naturally lead to good players playing offsite.
    The Outflux of good players became a revolving cycle of decay.
    No plans to improve the player levels other than Helz making idiot proof guides has resulted in more of the same.
    Players that are showing up fresh play on a decayed and decaying site.
    No plans to improve community cohesion.
    No plans to create a future plan to create a new platform for influx (short of Voss)

Like this isn't rocket science.
    I invite you to perform an experiment right now. Scroll up, and look at the image in the top left of the screen. You'll find that it says "SC2Mafia". Our site is designed around the Mafia map for Starcraft 2. A lot of people came from the map, and the site's purpose was to provide support, a place for discussion, and a place for suggestions. FMs are secondary to this, we have them so that the tight-knit community of people who play the map can play forum mafia games. While we welcome people from other sources, our purpose isn't to be a massive mafia hub. There are better sites for that. The goal of our FMs isn't to provide a place where we have a bunch of people playing mafia, it's to have a place where our community can play the game.

Even if Helz and I took over (more my POV on this) I recognize that the troll admins are a backbone of the community and they purposefully chose to destroy the site. This is as much theirs as it is anyone else's. If that's what they want and no one gave a shit last year or years ago then why would I just revamp the site if that's not what they want.
    What the fuck do you think admins are? We aren't gods, and we aren't purposely trying to troll anyone or destroy the site. You're just making shit up to make us out to be bogeymen lmfao.

D.R. just finds it miraculous the site is even still active.
    Yeah because he stopped giving a fuck a while ago so he expected everything to die along with his activity.

So at this point- call on the Reds to do something as though they wanted to help the site. Or if you're staff, step up and solve the simple problems.
    Again, do you think reds are omnipotent or something? What is there that we can do to improve numbers and stop decay that you can't do yourself?

What can you do to create more community cohesion? Other games? Something as simple as a paint contest for example. Maybe more active skyping/discord that is all inclusive?
    lmfao we tried pretty hard to get a discord going but a bunch of staff on skype were really stubborn about it.

How do you get old players to come back? I think Banana showed good iniative on that front.
    I dunno I got plenty of old players to come back when we had the #Mateo2016 campaign so I guess that was a success.

I'm hoping for a comeback but I'm a simple non-red who has been spat and shat on for giving too much fucks before. Take it up to redd or take it in your own hands. I'll be lurking occasionally like Yayap and Helz for signs of vitals.
    You weren't spat and shat on for giving too much fucks. You decided to have some beef with me a while ago because of some drama related to Slaol. You thought I was trolling you AND Slaol, because I disagreed with both of you on an issue. Since then you've been constantly trying to skirt the rules and push boundaries to get me to punish you, so that I can seem "corrupt". Then, later on, when Slaol told you to knock your bullshit off rather than bend over for you, he suddenly became a troll too. I guess the definition of "troll" is "person who doesn't share the same opinions as Frog". If you'd like, I could post all the posts you've made begging to have your infractions reversed, or your PMs to me and crypt.

Look, it's pretty clear that you're butthurt about being shown your place and not allowed to do whatever you want. Stop pretending that you actually care about any of this, and just come clean that you're mad that people didn't let you step all over them.
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; October 26th, 2016 at 09:41 PM.

19. ISO #19

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

20. ISO #20

Your response shows:

1) small man complex - you've never been in a position of power and probably never will in real life. This is because you can't champion solutions and are more interested in pointing fingers and abusing what little fake power you have. That's your own issue man. See a shrink or something I guess, but bottom line is as is you're in no mental state to lead or be in a position of power.

2) your inability or unwillingness to objectively identify correlations between what works and want doesn't. What you're doing now, you did before. The effect on the site is obviously present. It doesn't work. You should man up to your responsibilities and acknowledge how blatantly wrong you have been. You're teetering on the definition of madness by doing more of the same and expecting a different result.

3) you're more interested in a petty dick measuring contest than solving underlying site issues. You even take pride in unbanning and empowering toxic members rather than say work towards site cohesion and/or planning for the future.

I'm still hopeful we still have some objectives for the site's future that are aligned, but this line you've taken with me in the past, and this approach you demonstrate to maintain shows you're actively seeking a toxic cesspool in this thread and the site at large, when the simple matter is this:
    Do something positive instead.

You've sadly proven my principle premise by your response.

The site is dying because it's actively choosing this path.

At least now everyone knows why that is.

21. ISO #21

I haven't read the other responses

The problem plain and simple is that there are certain players that make the game not enjoyable and the last games over the past few months haven't really be fun. People don't want to sign with toxic players that ruom games.

I admit I slowly decayed to the point of purposely making games less enjoyable to others, whether it be through trolling or strategy or both. This site breeds toxicity and I embraced that which was a mistake. I used to be nice in my early days of FM believe it or not.

Make sc2mafia fun again. Tighten the rules of conduct in games.

K bye.
    Last edited by BananaCucho; October 26th, 2016 at 11:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

22. ISO #22

Starcraft 2 is dying, which causes the Mafia Mod on Starcraft 2 to start dying as well. And that leads to this site to start dying. I'm honestly surprised this site lasted so long or was even successful to begin with. This site would eventually die, it's just a matter of when.

Edit: You'll notice that majority of 2011 FM players werent around during 2013, and was replaced by a lot of new players. Then majority of 2013 players werent around during 2015 and was replaced by some new players.

Now its almost 2017 and as pattern shows, a lot of 2015 players arent around anymore, and we arent getting as many new players like we used to.

Wait until 2020, blizzard will stop giving fuck about sc2, and players will leave sc2, mafia mods will basically become unplayable, and we wont get any new players for this site, and everyone will eventually leave.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; October 27th, 2016 at 01:41 AM.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Your response shows:

1) small man complex - you've never been in a position of power and probably never will in real life. This is because you can't champion solutions and are more interested in pointing fingers and abusing what little fake power you have. That's your own issue man. See a shrink or something I guess, but bottom line is as is you're in no mental state to lead or be in a position of power.

2) your inability or unwillingness to objectively identify correlations between what works and want doesn't. What you're doing now, you did before. The effect on the site is obviously present. It doesn't work. You should man up to your responsibilities and acknowledge how blatantly wrong you have been. You're teetering on the definition of madness by doing more of the same and expecting a different result.

3) you're more interested in a petty dick measuring contest than solving underlying site issues. You even take pride in unbanning and empowering toxic members rather than say work towards site cohesion and/or planning for the future.

I'm still hopeful we still have some objectives for the site's future that are aligned, but this line you've taken with me in the past, and this approach you demonstrate to maintain shows you're actively seeking a toxic cesspool in this thread and the site at large, when the simple matter is this:
    Do something positive instead.

You've sadly proven my principle premise by your response.

The site is dying because it's actively choosing this path.

At least now everyone knows why that is.
    I give your response a D+ seeing as how you didn't actually respond to any of the question prompts or refute any points. Please redo the assignment and resubmit.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    "Active members: 198" - how is this calculated, and where are they all.
    Should just count # of users logged in within past 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I remember having 310 active players or so like 2/3 months ago? So we're FUCKED.
    ... unless Crylander makes a return, and the resultant drama brings back ole people.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I'm a fan of the skype mafia format. It took a little getting used to, but its very engaging. FMs are difficult for me personally because of the time commitment. I don't feel like I should be playing when life is busy and I can't devote the attention an FM game deserves.

TL;DR - More Skype mafia

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I'm a fan of the skype mafia format. It took a little getting used to, but its very engaging. FMs are difficult for me personally because of the time commitment. I don't feel like I should be playing when life is busy and I can't devote the attention an FM game deserves.

TL;DR - More Skype mafia
    Good thing you included that TL;DR. Saved me a good time from reading the first two lines.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

• BananaCucho / Toadette
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Firebringer
    • ika
    • MattZed
    • Mikecall
    • PowerofDeath
    • RLVG
    • Slaol
    • Stealthbomber16
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight

The ladder itself is one of the reasons why i quit playing honestly. I remember back in season 2 or 3 that some people were signing because of ladder points. When it was a for fun thing that had little to no bearings i was fine with it.

Not only that, but later when players became toxic to the point of "YOUR AUTISTIC/RETARDED" and no longer playing mafia. I just said "fuck it, im done"

Yes the moderation is picking up and they are breaking down on players more and i like that. It also just plays into that i have a lot of RL issues where i cant dedicate the time to do it.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

It feels a bit unnecessary to explain the drop in activity with vague generalizations, when we all know eachother and can easily look into why people are being less active on a case-by-case basis. You can just ask around if you want to know why people are playing less.

For some reason we seem to have quite a high number of highly emotional players. Ultimately, I guess it's just a reflection of the game we play. Everyone that leaves will leave with a bang, or slowly lose the will to return.

The people and the game are more important than the site itself, and you can hang onto both if you wish, even if the site struggles to replace old people with new people. The site doesn't need to last forever, nor should it. Things that last forever are simply creepy.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The people and the game are more important than the site itself, and you can hang onto both if you wish, even if the site struggles to replace old people with new people. The site doesn't need to last forever, nor should it. Things that last forever are simply creepy.
    What about love? v)o.o)v

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47