mafia EU
Register

User Tag List

Thread: mafia EU

1. ISO #1

mafia EU

We are still a solid community that plays mafia everyday in Europe server, I heard somewhere that you cant update EU anymore is this true ? When I see that the map has not been updated for 2y I tend to think this is true...
    We dont have many cheaters but still...

So we cant report anymore?
    We cant apply for mod? we would need some...

2. ISO #2

Re: mafia EU

Just switch to NA servers. You can apply to have your bank restored.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Acriel View Post
    Thanks already apllied to have a restoration, just wanted to know about mafia EU
    You are correct, the map can no longer be updated on EU. NA is the only currently supported version of the mod.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Why cant it be updated on EU, we all have access to every server BLIZZ owns. Is it just that Arrow doesn't have time or was someone else in charge of it? Because in theory, it CAN be done, but whether or not someone has the time.

Sorry, I don't know how it works between continents.
    Because the map is owned by a different user on EU and we don't have access to it anymore.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Because the map is owned by a different user on EU and we don't have access to it anymore.
    But you could just upload another (more updated) version of the map (our current iteration. Change the name slightly like -- mafia -- instead of -mafia- and then tell the EU players that come on here to spread the word that the map that will be updated will be under (insert placeholder name).

We had to do that for another game I play on SC2 and it worked out well.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    But you could just upload another (more updated) version of the map (our current iteration. Change the name slightly like -- mafia -- instead of -mafia- and then tell the EU players that come on here to spread the word that the map that will be updated will be under (insert placeholder name).

We had to do that for another game I play on SC2 and it worked out well.
    Issue with this is that every single person's bank would be deleted (i.e. not transferred over to the new game) and therefore need to be restored (unless players wanted to start over from scratch). You'd also need to make sure people were playing the New Mafia game as opposed to the Old Mafia game. Finally, we don't have any in-game mods who play on Europe anymore and given the reduced number of players, it's better to group everyone on NA for faster game starts anyway. It'd just an administrative nightmare and logistically doesn't make sense given the reduced player-base we have right now.

9. ISO #9

The problem I see here is about restoring save, but correct me if I'am wrong, you can just copy/paste your old bank file to the new folder and it should work as the both map must have the same load/decrypt script...
    So this really not a big deal for EU mafia players, we must be barely 50 and we know each other, we are like a family so we can easily spread the word about copy/paste, and many of us just dont want to play on US.
    It should take about a week for everyone to restore their own save manually, so we dont need any mod and we never did cause map has not been updated for 2y now and we personnaly deal with gamethrowers/cheaters by kicking them in lobby or at game setup.

The real problem are bugs due to sc2 updates, I made a custom map myself 4years ago (wich is still played a lot on EU) and I know how an sc2 update can completly screw a mod.
    Atm we only have minor bugs like hats and some achievements that cant be completed, but when an sc2 update will totaly screw the game it might be a big problem...
    Most of us only play sc2 for mafia.

If the copy/paste thing works then you just have to release it in EU with a different name and we will do the rest by ourselves.

Let us know.
    Last edited by Acriel; October 18th, 2016 at 04:32 PM.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Issue with this is that every single person's bank would be deleted (i.e. not transferred over to the new game) and therefore need to be restored (unless players wanted to start over from scratch). You'd also need to make sure people were playing the New Mafia game as opposed to the Old Mafia game. Finally, we don't have any in-game mods who play on Europe anymore and given the reduced number of players, it's better to group everyone on NA for faster game starts anyway. It'd just an administrative nightmare and logistically doesn't make sense given the reduced player-base we have right now.
    true, didn't think about the banks.

11. ISO #11

The problem I see here is about restoring save, but correct me if I'am wrong, you can just copy/paste your old bank file to the new folder and it should work as the both map must have the same load/decrypt script...
    So this really not a big deal for EU mafia players, we must be barely 50 and we know each other, we are like a family so we can easily spread the word about copy/paste, and many of us just dont want to play on US.
    It should take about a week for everyone to restore their own save manually, so we dont need any mod and we never did cause map has not been updated for 2y now and we personnaly deal with gamethrowers/cheaters by kicking them in lobby or at game setup.

The real problem are bugs due to sc2 updates, I made a custom map myself 4years ago (wich is still played a lot on EU) and I know how an sc2 update can completly screw a mod.
    Atm we only have minor bugs like hats and some achievements that cant be completed, but when an sc2 update will totaly screw the game it might be a big problem...
    Most of us only play sc2 for mafia.

If the copy/paste thing works then you just have to release it in EU with a different name and we will do the rest by ourselves.

Let us know.
    would like to know if its possible or not.

Thank you
    Last edited by Acriel; October 24th, 2016 at 10:13 AM.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

As far as I know from my map making experience the bank file is note keyed to the map maybe we can take some time to try at least? just to know if its possible.
    just have to copy the .Sc2bank files to the new map folder (wich is keyed with the user who deploy the map) and it should work and if its not.. then we will stay with the current map :-/

It worths the try imo, but yeah I can understand why you are hesitant.. to bad that Mille cant update it anymore

14. ISO #14

I will confirm. you 100% can not copy/paste your bank file from EU to make it work for NA. The issue is that your EU and NA accounts have a different SC ID. Even if you by some fluke of nature got the exact same account number there is a server tag in the SC ID. Banks can not be transferred between accounts without being modified (although you can copy/paste a bank file from one computer to another for the use on the same account.)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

This is not about transferring from NA to EU but from EU to EU, so with the same map code it should work
    It could work if the map was split from the same account that the original map was hosted from. The issue is that we do not have access to that account. This means that if the map was split nobody would keep their bank. Maps only load banks associated with the ID the map was hosted from.

The other part you should know is that nothing really changes now. NA updates are pretty much exclusively to maintain map moderation and I can not remember the last time anyone on EU submitted a report.

Hopefully that clears things up for you
    Last edited by Helz; October 24th, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

17. ISO #17

I totaly understand the problem, here is a part of my previous post

18. ISO #18

I totaly understand the problem, here is a part of my previous post
    No. The authors SC-ID is attached to the bank file. Its not as simple as moving it between folders.

To be blunt this is just not possible. It will not happen.

19. ISO #19

ok so I willl explain my idea in detail:

Mille (who released -mafia- in Europe) got an ID wich is: 2-S2-1-182706

The map got a trigger which load encrypted save wich is not bonded to the author ID (it 's not possible to get the author ID in SC2 editor, maybe it's different now)
    So the map produce an encryted save wich is bonded to the player ID (since 2013)
    There is no point at all to bond the map to the author id and I dont think its even possible at all unless you directly put the id in the code (as far as I know)
    The map is stored in a folder with the author ID (2-S2-1-182706) in europe wich is Mille ID

So now lets say Dark revenant upload the map on EU right now, lets say his ID is : 2-S2-1-123456

This will make a new folder called 2-S2-1-123456 with the same files that you can find in the previous folder 2-S2-1-182706
    Now because the load/save script is the same on both map and the .SC2bank is only bonded to the player ID then you can just do :
    -copy/paste all .sc2bank fils from folder: 2-S2-1-182706 to the new folder: 2-S2-1-123456

The load/save script will do extacly the same thing on both map (again cause the .sc2banks files are only bonded to the player)

Correct me if I'am wrong.
    Last edited by Acriel; October 24th, 2016 at 12:51 PM.

20. ISO #20

ok so I willl explain my idea in detail:

Mille (who released -mafia- in Europe) got an ID wich is: 2-S2-1-182706

The map got a trigger which load encrypted save wich is not bonded to the author ID (it 's not possible to get the author ID in SC2 editor, maybe it's different now)
    So the map produce an encryted save wich is bonded to the player ID (since 2013)
    There is no point at all to bond the map to the author id and I dont think its even possible at all unless you directly put the id in the code (as far as I know)
    The map is stored in a folder with the author ID (2-S2-1-182706) in europe wich is Mille ID

So now lets say Dark revenant upload the map on EU right now, lets say his ID is : 2-S2-1-123456

This will make a new folder called 2-S2-1-123456 with the same files that you can find in the previous folder 2-S2-1-182706
    Now because the load/save script is the same on both map and the .SC2bank is only bonded to the player ID then you can just do :
    -copy/paste all .sc2bank fils from folder: 2-S2-1-182706 to the new folder: 2-S2-1-123456

The load/save script will do extacly the same thing on both map (again cause the .sc2banks files are only bonded to the player)

Correct me if I'am wrong.
    Each bank file has a signature. The signature is checked by SC2, not by the map, and if the signature doesn't match the bank contents, it won't load the bank.

The signature is calculated like this (in pseudo-code):

Code:
    sha1hash(authorID + playerID + bankName + bankData)
    Everything would be the same on the new map except for authorID. Because the map would have a different author, the signatures on the bank files would not work, and SC2 will not load the bank. We can't do anything about this because that's controlled by SC2 itself, the map doesn't even see the signature. The only way to copy the bank over would be to recalculate the signature yourself, which is borderline bankhacking.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

ok good point; did not think about signature I thought you had your own encryption

too bad :-/
    Nevertheless, we invite and encourage you to come play Mafia on the NA server, and would be happy to process a bank transfer for you if you're interested. I know the play can be a little more crude than on EU, but the hope would be that an influx of more seasoned players like yourself could help improve things here as well.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Hi Dooglrig,

I really dont understand what you got against me, first time I saw you was in NA server where you flamed me for being a cheater, point hacker and so...
    I dont even know you, maybe you are mistaken me with someone else cause I dont remember that I played a single game with you on EU.
    Anyway if you have something on me you can always report me with NA or EU replay and an admin will do the work.
    This not the place for things like this so please stop using the wrong thread/forum and use the report forum.
    Thank you.

Also you are here since 2013 and you still dont know what a benefactor is ?
    then look at benefactor description in this post.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ll=1#post79269
    You might find some usefull informations there.

Also be aware that I made a popular map on EU and many people used my name to troll in many other arcade maps.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I would totally support this idea to just reupload the map on EU but it probably won't happen.
    I know everyone always says "just come to NA" and I mostly play there now simply because it's easier to get a game going, but you can't really compare it to Europe - there are much more trolls/gamethrowers/hackers or simply bad/lazy players on the American server. Games on the EU server are just better - no offense to you Americans (part of the trolls on the NA server are from Europe anyway)

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Well, i would be happy if Mafia would be reuploaded to the EU :/. Playing Mafia on the US server is not the same... Not like that im playing there, but i would play at the EU server.
    I do not feel like its a good idea. Here are the major issues:

-Blizzard often account bans for posting map copys. Even if its a legit update they tend to ban first and ignore questions later
    -Every EU player would need a point restoration. That would be difficult to manage and result in frustrated players
    -The SC Arcade community as a whole is shrinking. Sc2Mafia takes 15 players to play and NA game times are roughly what EU's were a few years back. Making another map version would somewhat divide that shrinking community and make it even harder to get a game going which would very likely decrease games played with the exception of peak hours. This would be bad for the game as a whole.
    -The update itself would not be all that different from the current version. I would imagine some EU players would still keep playing the old version making 2 lobbys show up with neither of them being able to fill.

I wish this was not the case but it is unlikely that EU will receive a new map post and pretty much impossible for us to update what is there. The person who held update privileges for EU updates lost their account login and no longer has access to the email they used for that account. I also have not really spoken to them in a very long time and I really doubt Rev has.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Helz:

Well, thanks for you anwser, after looking into your points. After that, i see that this is truly not a good idea to divide the already small community.
    Thought it is sinister as a whole...

Effekannn02:

Oh yeah the golden times, the end of 2015 till the end of spring of 2016...
    I do remember these times when we were fighting against the trolls and traitors as a whole in the ranks of PanM...
    Damn, the old times... Im going to miss it for an eternity.

33. ISO #33

And Then Those Who Panther Called Gamethrowers Once Joined PanM And It Started To Die By Repeated Kicks Of Everything

I Wish EfeM Can Join Up With PanM To Restore Everything To Its Full Glory
    Agrael,Acriel,Auwt All Of Them Betrayed Panther

With The Creation Of EfeF In EU Panther Thought I Was Betraying Him But I Actually Werent I Just Tried To Stop This Madness Of UnNeeded Kicks!

In My Opinion EUMafia Politics Were The Most Greatest Ones There Was No Mafia Staff Repeatetly Ruining Or Own Problems We Had A Chance To Talk To The Trolls And Gamethrowers Down So Theyll Be A Bit Nicer
    I Bet Just 1 Or 2 Or Even 5 People Just Want One Guy Banned While 10,15,25 People Just Dont Want Him To Get Banned In NA

In EU We Had Our Chance To Revolt Against Our Corrupt Leaders But In NA Were Just Like Slaves Who Cant Speak Up Because Theyre Getting Threathened By Others To Get Banned If They Try To Revolt For The Freedom Of Unfairly Punished Mafia Buisness

Im Sure If The Original Members Of The Glorious Times Of EUMafia Came Back Together NAMafia Wouldve Been A Better Place Like We Had Our Own Tactics Against People Like Aukouang Or GstricPnGn (I Still Miss Him)

(In My Opinion The Ban System Of NAMafia Is Stupid. Bring Vote Kick Back! Btw I Hate MafiaZ They Were The Actual Traitors To Panther Not Me)

34. ISO #34

Votekick used to be in NA too, but was eventually removed due to various ways to exploit and abuse it.

Self-governance may have worked in EU, but it doesn't work in NA, due to differences in the two communities.

If you think votekick will allow you to conclusively deal with players like Aokuang and Gastric Penguin, you are mistaken. They can simply flood lobbies with smurfs to votekick legit players out. I believe this has happened with previous generations of trolls before.

Moreover, given the sheer number of trolls (and players of different mentality) around, votekick will give rise to significant voting blocs that will prevent any game from starting. As one triggered veteran player said during one of my 82221 saves, "the community is incompatible and tearing itself apart. One half believes 933 saves are the norm, while the other half loves troll saves like this."

So you would, for instance, get a significant voting bloc consisting of players who love cult saves, and another bloc consisting of players who hate cult saves with a vengeance (I fall into this latter category). Tensions will escalate between these two groups, as they each repeatedly fail to repick what they deem as "trash saves", and will eventually lead to votekicking of the opposing group en masse. And then you'll never get a good game going, either lacking significant numbers of players or having sullen half-hearted players who are only nominally in the game.

The same applies for other types of saves, like Judge-Crier, 834s, 9222s, 8223s, 82221s, or asshats who think it's funny to host 14 citizens 1 MM and similar bullshit.

And that's just the choice of save.

You will also get voting blocs from groups of players with similar mindset, such as players who think it's hilarious to gamethrow, spam, rage-pause, rage-lag and other assorted cancerous behaviour. And if these very same trolls that you wish to take action against start amassing significant voting power, they can votekick anyone who voices dissent against them (e.g. you), and you'll never enjoy a normal game of Mafia ever again. This has happened before with a couple of clans.

So yeah, TL;DR:
    In EU, whether it's due to the different population size or culture, self-governance may have worked. But in NA, as historically proven, it doesn't. Things once got so bad that the administration had to step in. The votekick function is a double-edged sword that can very well turn back to screw you.

The current system works fine. Power is held by unbiased individuals who have the experience and dedication to regulate the community, not ordinary members of the community who may abuse the power to pursue their own petty agendas.
    Last edited by Exeter350; April 27th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Btw I Just Dont Know Wtf Happened Here I Abandoned EU But Some People Called Me Back And That Is The First Match I Experienced
    (Just Like The Old Days But Just WTF I Cant Explain This Only The Replay Of The Longest Game I Experienced Today Can Explain This)
    And No This Should Not Be Reported Because This Happened In EUMafia If Anything Like That Gets Reported For That In EUMafia Chaos Would Erupt Anyways Check The Replay Out Please.-Mafia- (871).SC2Replay-Mafia- (871).SC2Replay

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Not Thinking The Same About The Current System Its Kinda Corrupted And Imagine The Power Of Votekick To The Community Not To The Trolls The Game Is Dieng Because Lobbies Arent Filling Up Anymore Slowly Because Some People Got Banned Because Of Unfair Reasons
    I disagree. Mafia is holding the same position in the most played maps as it has for the last few years. The issue is not that 'Mafia' is dieing, its that the 'sc2 Arcade' is dieing.

I also doubt anyone has been banned unfairly. You keep saying the moderation is oppressive and the community should self govern but the same people who get smurf banned are the ones who abused the self govern systems until they were removed. At one time we not only had a vote-kick system but also a system to in game -report by players which allowed for tracking of behavior and automated punishments created by the community over an extended period of time. I really wish these things could exist but a few bad apples make the entire community suffer. Mafia literally has the most extensive report and appeal system I have ever seen in any game. Its something like this:

-Community Reports a game
    -A staff who was not in the game reviews it (Prevents bias)
    -A staff who was not in the game and did not review the report sets a punishment (Prevents bias)
    -The player can then appeal the decision (prevents unjust punishment)
    -If the decision is appealed a separate staff who did not review the report, was not in the game, and did not set a punishment reviews the report, and punishment (prevents bias)
    -If there is controversy in the ruling yet another staff who did not review the report, was not in the game, did not set a punishment, and did not do the first audit reviews everything (prevents bias)

The rules themselves were not even made by staff. They were created from community outcry that some behavior ruined their experience. And after all those checks and balances there is an equally complex punishment system. We even work with players who are perma-banned or point banned on a case by case basis.

All I can say is that we have an imperfect system because there is a hand full of people that feel better by making others feel worse. EU never had people like Twelveyearold or Necroplant. You can not 'reason' with some trolls because although they claim a reason for their actions and demand a change their real motivation is that they enjoy destroying others experiences. Maybe it makes them feel less bad if they anticipate others feeling worse than them or maybe they love the sense of power thats lacking in their real life but you are dealing with unstable people who just want to hurt others experiences.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Guys Do Know That Trolls Try To Be Even Worse For Getting Punished For Trolling?
    My Advice Would Be Let Them Be Rather Fight Them Befriend Or Even Escape(Avoid) Them!
    Yeah, because we should all really be holding hands and singing songs with people like SYRIANDESK, Gastric Penguin and Aokuang.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    @Exeter350 Syriandesk isnt a troller or gamethrower pffs
    *TRIGGERED*

Anyway, you remember how I was ranting the other day about how CERTAIN EU immigrants are polluting up the NA community? Take a look at this little snippet and tell me that doesn't remind you of anything:

QTHyGMP.png
    The cut-off part of 3, 12 and 13's names all say the same thing, "Tafkal Hit Squad".

You see, all of these antics have been seen and dealt with before. The current perpetrators are neither as special nor funny as they think they are. It may interest you to know that many of the players in that screenshot have been banned or permabanned before for similar offenses.

Only difference is that the current perpetrators have less power and can't do much beyond being asshats... Imagine all the bullshit hijinks they could get up to if given the ability to votekick.

So if, say, ex-members of a particular clan on EU who are now playing on NA refuse to stop their behaviour...
    Last edited by Exeter350; May 2nd, 2017 at 10:19 PM.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

BTW Exeter We From EUMafia Didnt Had Anything Mentioned About Tafkal Or Similar To It Or Him!
    We EUMafia People Were Happy With Dealing Against Ourselves For Personal Power
    Anyways Id Like To Show A Little Think About The Story Of EUMafia As Far As I Was Informed And Lived Off

Unknown Eras -------> Torgal Era -------> PanM Era -------> EfekannnsVacationEra ------->Endtimes Era ------->ImmigrationToNAMafia
    ??????????????-------> 2014-2015-----> Begin 2016 ------->Mid 2016 -------->Ending 2016 ------->Begin 2017

Torgal Era: Some Guy Named Thorgal Made A Clan Named Torgal And Trolled And Were Happy (They Were Not Active When I Came Around On The PanM Era For More Information About Torgal You Should Ask Acriel Or Ex Torgal Members)

PanM Era:A Diamond Ladder Playing Guy Named Panther Made A Clan Named PanM(PanthersMercenaries) Which Dictated Around Others In EUMafia Like Example People Were Getting Kicked Because Of Presumaly Trolling And Gamethrowing(Funny I Didnt Got Kicked) And Getting On A Blacklist Which Contains In The Clans News Section(I Sometimes Asked People To Add Me There) Anyways They Or Rather He Was Dictating Around EUMafia With His Followers
    I Came Around That Time With Skard Being My Idol And I Always Tried To Troll Him The Whole Time.

EfeF Was Made Around That Time With Really Loyal Members Who Always Voted With Me And Protected Me(They Were Good Guys)

EfekannnsVacationErah Boy This Is A Funny One I Was On Vacation Once And Funny Things Happened I Had 2 Friends Who With Whom I Played A Tree Game With Where The One Trolled Me The Whole Time And The Other One Always Defended Me (Before I Had Gone To Vacation Of Course) Anyways The Guy Who Always Defended Me With The Name Hitman Was Left Alone With Panther Who Might Have Been A Victim Of Narcissism The Whole Time(That Explains Alot Of The Dictatorship Of His) Well While I Was Gone Hitman Was Changed Alot By Panther While Some PanM Members Were Betraying Panther Because He Has Gone Too Far They Left PanM And Made A Clan Named MafiaZ(IHATETHEM!) The Traitors Were: Auwt(SomeRandomGuy),Acriel(TheOldTorgalMember),Agr ael(TheSecondIncommandOfPanM And The Leader Of Them Which Is Ocrina Who Later Has Gone Rogue(Like WTF Is He Doing) Which Later Left Agrael Lead The Clan(DamnTraitors)

Endtimes Era:PanM Powerless On EUMafia And MafiaZ And HitM Ruining Everything We Worked On While Acriel And Hitman Are Having A Romance(ItsTrueItHappenedTheyLovedEachOther) With Hybrid As New Comer To EUMafia And Prophet Returning After A Long Time From
    The Hospital(TheFriendWhoAlwaysTrolledMe)

The EfeM And EfeMR Clan Were Made On These Times After A Individual Named MaTyM Accidently Brought EfeM To Ruin(MaTyM Managed To Save It Later) EfeM And EfeMR Were Hated Alot By HitM With Their Manipulative Ways!

ImmigrationToNAMafia:We Moved To NAMafia Because Some Guy Of Your Staff Named Superjack Came And Suggested A Advice To Come To NAMafia Anyways After I Came There I Would Like To Say That You Guys Are Corrupt In My Opinion Anyways Im Still Trieng To Bring Old People Of EUMafia To NAMafia Like Old Clan Members Of PanM And EfeF And EfeM And EfeMR

Conclusion:Trust In Efekannn02 Or His Faction In Mafia Loses.

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    *TRIGGERED*

Anyway, you remember how I was ranting the other day about how CERTAIN EU immigrants are polluting up the NA community? Take a look at this little snippet and tell me that doesn't remind you of anything:

QTHyGMP.png
    The cut-off part of 3, 12 and 13's names all say the same thing, "Tafkal Hit Squad".

You see, all of these antics have been seen and dealt with before. The current perpetrators are neither as special nor funny as they think they are. It may interest you to know that many of the players in that screenshot have been banned or permabanned before for similar offenses.

Only difference is that the current perpetrators have less power and can't do much beyond being asshats... Imagine all the bullshit hijinks they could get up to if given the ability to votekick.

So if, say, ex-members of a particular clan on EU who are now playing on NA refuse to stop their behaviour...
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    First and only time I'll say this -- all hail Dragon (he's right).

45. ISO #45

So the main problem is that bank files can't be transferred by copy and paste?
    If yes, there are different solutions to fix it. Here are some.

Not best one.
    Points will start at 0, but are free to be restored.
    This could lead to a maximum of 50? threads started.
    Probably better one.
    The same thing as said above, but also making a thread specially for restoring EU points.

Worst? one
    Making 2500 points as an excuse at newer map.

Another problem is some people will stay at old map.
    The only solution i see is sutokicking bots/autofill bots.

If there's any way of contacting Blizzard's stuff, it could make it all a lot easier. I'm not sure, but trying to explain the problem and offering some proofs could lead to restoration of map.

Thinking that if EU players return to EU would screw NA's online is wrong. NA lived somehow before EU has fallen. Plus - i know some players who are afraid of playin on NA because they are from another country.
    By the way, localisation for some countries would be nice.
    Well, that's all i wanted to post. Thanks for reading it!

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    So the main problem is that bank files can't be transferred by copy and paste?
    If yes, there are different solutions to fix it. Here are some.

Not best one.
    Points will start at 0, but are free to be restored.
    This could lead to a maximum of 50? threads started.
    Probably better one.
    The same thing as said above, but also making a thread specially for restoring EU points.
    Bank files can't be transferred between maps (re-upload) or servers by copy and paste, yes.

Point restores are tedious. The administrators have to arrange a timing to meet with every single player who requests a restore, and manually add points and every achievement. Whether there's 50+ request threads or one thread specifically for EU restores, it is still a lot of work.

The admins moderate this community as their hobby, in their free time. They're not getting paid for this, and they're doing a lot of tedious work as it is. They all have their own personal lives and responsibilities outside of this game. I don't think it's right for anyone to presume to give them more work; they're not obliged to do anything for anyone, and they're already going the extra mile just by doing their jobs.

Another problem is some people will stay at old map.
    The only solution i see is sutokicking bots/autofill bots.
    The use of such bots goes against Blizzard's T&C. If our admins are held responsible for organising it, they could get their accounts banned. Although it's unlikely, given how little Blizzard cares for the Arcade community, this still isn't a viable option.

If there's any way of contacting Blizzard's stuff, it could make it all a lot easier. I'm not sure, but trying to explain the problem and offering some proofs could lead to restoration of map.
    If I recall correctly, the admins have already tried it years ago when the issue first came to light. So that's been done, and it's a no go.

Thinking that if EU players return to EU would screw NA's online is wrong. NA lived somehow before EU has fallen. Plus - i know some players who are afraid of playin on NA because they are from another country.
    NA is bigger and lived longer than EU, that's true, but its community was and still is shrinking. SC2 is an aging game. I don't think either server can afford to split up. Imagine longer waiting times than there currently are, and how the community will further dwindle because of that.

By the way, localisation for some countries would be nice.
    There's Korean Mafia on the Korean server, run by its own community, with its own unique achievements and possibly other additions too. Not sure about the Asia server.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48