Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Re: S-FM 214 Mean Girls

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    @secondpassing

your idea is contegent on the fact that mesk was town. as you saw she was not so it really messed up the plan to begin with.

however, even in the case she is town your plan had a lot of faults in itself.
    1) if the cop claims to have a red check you need to let it run, never EVER do you CC a known cop as a non-cop role
    2) Lynching the cop is the most anti town play ever (see this game and charmanders revenge 2.0), in this setup itself cop is going to die regardless, if he was vt covering and got shot, it gave real cop cover. again it goes back to the fact of DONT CC COP as VT/citizen
    3) If he was griefing/throw (which if he was vt faking it, it would be more on griefing side then game-throw), thats something for the fm staff to take care of.
    4) if plz leave duck was vt what you had done by CC vt-duck has made more of a mess then help by CC his fake cop claim.
    5) if cop is to claim and not die then you should start asking questions. in a single scum its suicide to do so. as two scum i could see it. cop and just about any pr is self resolving.

I understand your intentions, however they are not pro-town as much as it seems.

-vote superjack/unknown for mvp

unknown was very clear town day 1 and after his death superjack held the town together and called out mesk scum.
    Actually my idea is contingent on the uncertainty IF Mesk was town or scum. As you saw, town won after a cop was confirmed dead in the graveyard.

1) There needs to be an explanation why here. I believe this was an exception as there was one scum remaining.
    2) What would happen if the cop never died?
    3) Why create work for the FM staff? It's my job to win the game not theirs. They might gamethrow, and they might fail at their roles, but in every case, it is my attempt to win this game. That being said, I probably should have considered dropping my plan so that DUCKK wouldn't get banned.
    4) I believe you should consider the alternative before you suggest that.
    5) Which questions are you referring to? I think I have considered them.

Basic Warrant: Flips in the graveyard are more trustworthy than a cop claim that was not counterclaimed.

5. ISO #805

"Basic Warrant: Flips in the graveyard are more trustworthy than a cop claim that was not counterclaimed. "

But DUCKK was one of your top town-reads. Why would you counter-claim him (despite bread-crumbing that you were not the cop by saying that "this was the shortest game [you] played" when DUCKK claimed a red on Mesk whom you said was your N0 check) if you don't think he is mafia? Even further, why would you want to lynch him because he claims cop when you don't scum-read him and when nobody hard CCs him?

IMO, your claim was poor.

"Actually my idea is contingent on the uncertainty IF Mesk was town or scum. As you saw, town won after a cop was confirmed dead in the graveyard."

There is no correlation between ika's flip and the day town won. The PoE pool by then was Eggy/Mesk (and MattZed if you think scum would PL their teammate when being put at L-2). No matter what Ika flipped, town was going to win.
    Last edited by Never Unlucky; October 18th, 2016 at 06:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

6. ISO #806

Couple of things.

1) everyone should have been hypoclaiming

If cop gets binked N1 or ever really with no clear peeks it becomes a major headache

2) with respect to fake counter claiming as a town
    you risk setting up a two-wagon between yourself and the actual cop
    solve surviving scum with plenty of mislynches left to go never hard claims cop there, lol
    If you're setting up a complex FPS - make sure the person you're setting it up with understands what you're doing

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why create work for the FM staff? It's my job to win the game not theirs. They might gamethrow, and they might fail at their roles, but in every case, it is my attempt to win this game. That being said, I probably should have considered dropping my plan so that DUCKK wouldn't get banned.
    Honestly, it's not your responsibility to alter your strategy (which you believe is correct) to prevent someone else from losing control and breaking the game rules in reaction to that play. You weren't yelling, being a jerk, game-throwing, or anything like that. Clearly, you had reasoning for your plan, whether optimal or not. How someone else reacts is in their sole control, not yours. At the very least, you put a lot of thought into this game, which is a good thing and which we could use far more of these days.

8. ISO #808