Fuck
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Fuck

1. ISO #1

Fuck

My actions seemed very odd, and that was very simple. My plan for the game was to side with humanity and eternity until I could see Jesus lynched, then to make sure that something which just fucking happend, I would ally with fucking sin. However, my fucking teamates started openly rebbelling, saying it was going to be absolutely fucking retarted to side with sin over eternity, even though eternity couldn't do a fucking thing. Fred even went to go as far to say that he was about to fucking suicide. Trying to get some unity back in my team, I decided to go with them, abandon my previous plan, and help my team even though we could have so easliy fucking won my way.

Sorry Yapyap. I wanted a sin-roman victory as well, and I guess that I should have ignored my team mates.

2. ISO #2
    Yayap

Re: Fuck

Considering that you had Fred and Elixir on your team, 2 highly respected players. I can't say I blame you for conceding to peer-pressure. Your plan was actually the right one, too bad your team didn't see it that way.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I respect you for trying to make the right decision for your team by not lynching Ambient.

But you deserved everything you got for not communicating with me at all while I was jailed.
    "It was from the artists and poets that the pertinent answers came, and I know that panic would have broken loose had they been able to compare notes."

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    I don't get why you'd want to side with the people that could kill you
    Choice A: Side with people who could kill me, so they don't want to. People who can't kill me don't matter.

Choice B: Side with people who can't kill me, so people who can kill me will try. Hope in vain that the people who can't kill me will at least heal me.

Auckmid actually had the right idea.
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by vornksr View Post
    Choice A: Side with people who could kill me, so they don't want to. People who can't kill me don't matter.

Choice B: Side with people who can't kill me, so people who can kill me will try. Hope in vain that the people who can't kill me will at least heal me.

Auckmid actually had the right idea.
    Choice A: Side with Sin, and piss off everyone in the game and get your ass lynched.

Choice B: Not piss off Eternity a day ago and then actually get healed when you requested it.

Choice C (What Auckmid picked): Conflicting actions that manage to piss off both sides, and ensure his loss.

Conclusion: Auckmid did not have the right idea. And given our team's kill all sinners motto did you really think Fred and Elixir were going to support your Eternity betrayal? It's not like their "rebelling" came out of nowhere, and as a team player you should've seen their responses coming.

7. ISO #7

Choice A: Side with Sin, and piss off everyone in the game and get your ass lynched.
    Tiberius Roman [Day] ◦ Jail target (Jailor) ▫ The target is placed in Jail and is unable to talk to anyone else except you once night begins

▫ The target will not discover your identity
    ▫ The target is also roleblocked

▫ This may be done even if there is a lynch during the day

◦ Execute jailed captive ▫ Acts as a regular attack; does NOT pierce immunities

▪ Is immune to lynching
    What are you talking about??? The whole point is that Eternity could have done nothing.

8. ISO #8

If you had sided with Sin we would've been lynched, sorry. And Eternity would've discipled an assassin to take you out so Rome wouldn't able to get any more recruits (assuming Pilate wasn't already lynched, which they were already calling for since day 1). So sorry, I should've been more clear, instead of saying that you'd be lynched, we would.

And disregarding all of that, I mean (I'm assuming based on their reactions) you didn't even consult the rest of your team before you decided to betray Eternity. What's that about?

And why did you out yourself as Tiberius during the day chat when Sumi died protecting Fred? The only people that knew your identity were Eternity and they weren't going to reveal it as long as you kept siding with them.

9. ISO #9

If you had sided with Sin we would've been lynched, sorry. And Eternity would've discipled an assassin to take you out so Rome wouldn't able to get any more recruits (assuming Pilate wasn't already lynched, which they were already calling for since day 1). So sorry, I should've been more clear, instead of saying that you'd be lynched, we would.
    Both assassins died. Also, Auckmid's main fault was not picking a side and sticking to it, but falling to peer pressur
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Both assassins died. Also, Auckmid's main fault was not picking a side and sticking to it, but falling to peer pressur
    I was referring to siding with Sin from the beginning, which is what I assumed Vornskr was referring to when he was talking about the two "choices".

And instead of referring it to "falling to peer pressure" it'd probably be more accurate to describe it as "not communicating with your teammates". I'm assuming, based on Fred and Elixir's posts the other day, that they had no idea what the fuck Auckmid was doing. So it's less about peer pressure and more about people getting pissed when one of their teammates goes renegade without consulting them first.

11. ISO #11

Welp, Looks like Ganondorf just exposed Philie.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

12. ISO #12
    Nick

I don't get why you'd want to side with the people that could kill you
    Roman can easily demand that Beelzebub be handed over, and that Sin maintain their KPN below 2, while ensuring that Sin is always at a disadvantage and must require service of Roman to win over Eternity.

This is one of the way to avoid getting backstabbed.

A pity that most played this game like the normal SC2 Mafia. They hardly communicate with the opposing factions.

13. ISO #13
    Yayap

If Tiberius was helping with an extra KPN, then Sin had no reason to betray them. He is like a SK that can win with mafia, wth would you kill him off, you only hurt yourself.

14. ISO #14
    Nick

You'll never know. Sin should remain a pet and Eternity should remain subjects. Never let power get to their heads!

By the way, I love philie's post. This is what I hoped to read.

And I'm voting Ash for troll. At least suicidaln00b is not trying to spoil discussions.

15. ISO #15

And why did you out yourself as Tiberius during the day chat when Sumi died protecting Fred? The only people that knew your identity were Eternity and they weren't going to reveal it as long as you kept siding with them.
    This, I would like to know above all else.
    The second being how Sin figured out hamslyx was the other legionnaire.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    This, I would like to know above all else.
    The second being how Sin figured out hamslyx was the other legionnaire.
    #2: A: Guessed, B: False is a demon and told them, C: They found out through investigations. D: False told them even though hes not a demon

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Brennenburg View Post
    I respect you for trying to make the right decision for your team by not lynching Ambient.

But you deserved everything you got for not communicating with me at all while I was jailed.
    What are you talking about. All three of them voted for me.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I honestly don't understand the support for sin, when sin is the one and only killing faction. Methinks that Elixir and Fred, and Waaagh, were right. Now Town is the one going full-retard in the streets. I really don't understand why Eternity didn't heal you, but if you had a plan to be a turncoat from the beginning, why didn't you tell your team mates before hand instead of just jumping ship on them?

20. ISO #20
    Nick

What is happening now?

Turned into a game of emotions than logic?

If not that, I think I'm losing my intelligence.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Did anyone else get bored when this game started taking 7 more days for the quickest plan to finish the game?

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I honestly don't understand the support for sin, when sin is the one and only killing faction. Methinks that Elixir and Fred, and Waaagh, were right. Now Town is the one going full-retard in the streets. I really don't understand why Eternity didn't heal you, but if you had a plan to be a turncoat from the beginning, why didn't you tell your team mates before hand instead of just jumping ship on them?
    For the last time Uber. This is not a standard game of mafia. Rome was not to be rewarded for not following their win condition (in relation to your T_T why should Lix and Fred Lose). If you actually read the counter-arguements you should be able to comprehend some intelligence behind the words.

I can tell from your posts throughout your life and death in FM that you are not unintelligent. However, I see a close mindedness that I do not understand.

Should Humanity side with sin? Probably not.

However, your logic is that of... say. At the start of a mafia game all of the mafia should suicide so the maximum amount of people win (aka the real-town (standard game)). However, the same rules do not apply. If anything this FM has shown how people are unable to get past... huuur he is Lucifer everything he says is a lie. huuur they will kill you all.

At the very least it has been an interesting sociology experiment, but frankly.. The reasons the majority is siding against sin.. and you can see this in their post. Is because of flawed personal beliefs or that of some moral code.

Lets take a look at Eternity for Example. They said they would heal Tibbers. They did not. I told Rome, that lynching me was the ONLY day they would be Required. They may of ignored me, primarily to the majority of their lack of interest in actually playing the game. However, I was still recieved a large amount of rhetoric just because I was still attempting to play the game following my win condition.

I like Falsetruth's post on Who deserves to win? Uber, I would like you to read that post and give your response to what you disagree with. I would like to see why your believe they deserve to win. For it was Eternity that was full of liars, not Myself.

| | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

25. ISO #25

If I was still alive I probably would have sided with Sin (That was my plan until Auckmid killed me) but when I died, I realized I had to route for Eternity as that would bve the only way I would win. Sin did better strategically, Eternity has done better to keep their identities hidden, I'm still not 100% who both angels are

26. ISO #26
    Nick

@Ubernox and Ambient

THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT LYING!

and alliance, of course.

Eternity got too confident and took for granted Humanity's and Roman's support. Ubernox, I understand it is painful to sacrifice yourself early only to lose the game later. At least we are here with you!

@Ambient

I don't understand why you said that Sin is at a disadvantage? Early game, sure. But once mid game is reached, unless Eternity has laid the proper groundwork to ensure majority Humanity support (there are always fence-sitters and AFKers), it is very difficult to push the lynch forward. Even for your lynch. If Roman stayed neutral and didn't vote, I don't see how you will end up together with us?

The perfect strategy for Humanity is steeznuts-style. Logic-wise, it is better to side with Sin, thus able to win with both sides. I was hoping for Eternity to answer this question. Why should we side with you? Sadly, their answer is: A) " We lynch anyone who ask us difficult questions!" and B) "So that everyone can win!".

Answer A) makes them enemies.
    Answer B) requires cooperation from everyone, and Eternity did not ensure that beforehand.

So, how is Sin at a disadvantage again? If I can't get Eternity to reply, might as well ask you.

EDIT: I have a stupid looking avatar. If you feel more comfortable debating with a more intelligent looking one, I don't mind changing it.
    Last edited by ; December 10th, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

27. ISO #27
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    If I was still alive I probably would have sided with Sin (That was my plan until Auckmid killed me) but when I died, I realized I had to route for Eternity as that would bve the only way I would win. Sin did better strategically, Eternity has done better to keep their identities hidden, I'm still not 100% who both angels are
    I was going to side with the faction that ensures a fairy tale ending. Sin early game (max lost 4), Eternity after (max lost 7). Call me stupid. I don't care.
    Last edited by ; December 10th, 2011 at 12:33 PM.

28. ISO #28

Excellent; I do enjoy a good debate.

Well, I guess it's something to do with the fact that, when I see Humanity siding with Sin, I can't help but remember that part of Humanity's Victory Condition is to eradicate the world of sin, just as it's Sin's Victory Condition to kill a certain amount of town (Unlike normal FM games where the Mafia must kill all the town). Humanity siding with Sin seems to me to be like a doctor or a sheriff helping out a mafia, or a GF refusing siding with a vigilante or a detective. I must admit, this setup is quite confusing, and has added a certain neutrality to the town (humanity, because they can also win by surviving), and made the mafia a little less scary (Don't have to kill EVERYONE), but the setup is still essentially the same. Sin has to kill town, and Town has to kill sin. This does not seem right to me.

I do not think that you always lie. I just think that the idea of town siding with sin is antithesis to their victory condition, so seeing them cowed so easily to sin is just painful to watch. In general, I think that this game could have gone better. Eternity truly is the easiest faction to win with, and I believe that everyone should have sided with them all along for a quick and easy win, for the living and the dead. Eternity made a huge dick move by not healing Tiberius, and even before that Tiberius made a huge dick move by suddenly not executing Satan and deciding to side with sin without even telling his team mates. If you go back to day one, I was right all along about the Angels healing Tiberius. Eternity SHOULD have been a beacon of hope and protection for the town, but instead they are the ones who were abandoning their followers. In theory they should have been the ones to trust, but in practice Dimwit and his associates took the role of sin in making themselves the bad guys. And all the while Sin were preaching an easy win, and protection for their most faithful followers. I can hardly blame the town, but I still think they're making the wrong move here.

I would like to say, lastly, that sin are not, and never have been, the underdogs. And they are starting to look really scary with all their supporters now.

29. ISO #29

I would like to say, lastly, that sin are not, and never have been, the underdogs. And they are starting to look really scary with all their supporters now.
    You can say it all you want but it will never be true.
    "It was from the artists and poets that the pertinent answers came, and I know that panic would have broken loose had they been able to compare notes."

30. ISO #30
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Brennenburg View Post
    You can say it all you want but it will never be true.
    Jack, care to elaborate? Any reasons beside Lucifer can be found with mass role reveal?

If not, I had to assume that you have a lot of faith in people.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Jack, care to elaborate? Any reasons beside Lucifer can be found with mass role reveal?

If not, I had to assume that you have a lot of faith in people.
    I've stated it countless times already.

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by vornksr View Post
    Wow... so what did I do that Dimwit hated so much?
    He was a known member of Eternity.. and Humanity has lost its... faith in them.

I saw your party join...

34. ISO #34