I request a forum
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Question I request a forum

I did not know any other way of voicing this but i request a forum on this mini forums bit for politics, world politics, affiars ect.
    Why? because i like discussing politics and i like debating, i will post topics i feel strongly for and will allow others to post theres because i feel there needs to be a place for controversy and political debate to flourish.

You know what i mean, pretty simple .So i politely request a Politics Mini forum.

Thank you

-Comrade Suntax
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: I request a forum

eh, i saw what happened the last time somebody tried to start up a debate, it ended up with massive arguments, insulting and all that jazz
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You mean like all debates on forums.
    esp in regards to a topic about Religion or Politics. You can't change someone's mind, yet everyone tries lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    esp in regards to a topic about Religion or Politics. You can't change someone's mind, yet everyone tries lol
    Yeah, some time ago I was thinking and realised that almost never no one will back out and accept he's wrong if it's in terms of oppinions. You can share yours, and try to change other's using facts but the truth that it won't happen. Kinda sad that we, humans, are so closed-minded on these things.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    eh, i saw what happened the last time somebody tried to start up a debate, it ended up with massive arguments, insulting and all that jazz
    I think it could be fine if moderated better instead of just lenient warnings. In Staff chat, there's a bunch of opposing opinions but it's pretty civil discussion, banter included. We even accept the Gary Johnson shills @MattZed
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I think it could be fine if moderated better instead of just lenient warnings. In Staff chat, there's a bunch of opposing opinions but it's pretty civil discussion, banter included. We even accept the Gary Johnson shills @MattZed
    @MattZed , name a foreign leader you respect.

UPDATE: Anywhere, any continent: Canada, Mexico, Europe, over there, Asia, South America, Africa.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You mean like all debates on forums.
    pretty much, i feel a small sub-forum would allow for a less toxic enviroment for debating and will also keep any toxicity contained and could be moderated easily and effectively since its in the same area.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19