M-FM XXX Voting Booth - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which M-FM would you like to play?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • M-FM Rick and Morty by Frog

5 16.67%
  • M-FM Fringe by SuperJack

16 53.33%
  • M-FM Election: 1960 by MattZed

9 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: M-FM XXX Voting Booth

(Yayap looks up winning setup)
    (Yayap goes back to the shadows without signing up)

maybe Elixirs FM won't have design flaws that I see in Fringe.. if mafia are caught early in one day chat and are eliminated, anyone who can't switch to the other day chat is stuck in limbo land with nothing to do..... and yes, when there are no negative effects on anyone for 2 nights or more in a row, it's obvious that only town are left in that chat.... especially if 2 mafia from that side are in the graveyard. Also.... the spy roles will just be a bunch of full out copy pasting the other chat for the rest to see and will be confirmed spy or corrupt spy. Anyone who transports to another universe will be able to tell right away if the spy lied in anything to discover corrupt spy.

Sounds good in theory but I don't see this game turning out well in practice. As soon as the balance is tipped either to town or scum, the whole special mechanic becomes a problem in the later days.

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post

maybe Elixirs FM won't have design flaws that I see in Fringe.. if mafia are caught early in one day chat and are eliminated, anyone who can't switch to the other day chat is stuck in limbo land with nothing to do..... and yes, when there are no negative effects on anyone for 2 nights or more in a row, it's obvious that only town are left in that chat.... especially if 2 mafia from that side are in the graveyard. Also.... the spy roles will just be a bunch of full out copy pasting the other chat for the rest to see and will be confirmed spy or corrupt spy. Anyone who transports to another universe will be able to tell right away if the spy lied in anything to discover corrupt spy.

Sounds good in theory but I don't see this game turning out well in practice. As soon as the balance is tipped either to town or scum, the whole special mechanic becomes a problem in the later days.
    Rather than. Leave it as it is. I will listen. To your feedback and. Try to adjust for these. You are available over pm if I have questions yes?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #54

maybe Elixirs FM won't have design flaws that I see in Fringe..

if mafia are caught early in one day chat and are eliminated, anyone who can't switch to the other day chat is stuck in limbo land with nothing to do.....
    Then it's up to the town too decide if the rest of them are town. I could make the factional kill more flexible. May need some thoughts.

and yes, when there are no negative effects on anyone for 2 nights or more in a row, it's obvious that only town are left in that chat.... especially if 2 mafia from that side are in the graveyard. That's up to the Mafia. I may just make it too highest vote lynches, thoughts?

Also.... the spy roles will just be a bunch of full out copy pasting the other chat for the rest to see and will be confirmed spy or corrupt spy
    I'm thinking of giving the Mafia a permanent chat, thoughts? Also, sure they can copy and paste. But that will still be difficult to read and a mess anyway.

Anyone who transports to another universe will be able to tell right away if the spy lied iFTFY anything to discover corrupt spy.
    The way the game will be setup. Means that this won't be possible. Each day will have a new topic for both universes. So people can only read back to what post they have seen before. And not others.

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016