M-FM XXX Voting Booth - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which M-FM would you like to play?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • M-FM Rick and Morty by Frog

5 16.67%
  • M-FM Fringe by SuperJack

16 53.33%
  • M-FM Election: 1960 by MattZed

9 30.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: M-FM XXX Voting Booth

@MattZed When do you expect the game to start ? I voted but i won't be able to play the 1st/2nd of October, I might be able to end of the 3rd, I'm hoping the signups last long enough for me to get back in time.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    @MattZed When do you expect the game to start ? I voted but i won't be able to play the 1st/2nd of October, I might be able to end of the 3rd, I'm hoping the signups last long enough for me to get back in time.
    11 days left on the Poll thats like the 2nd of October.

Then you have the sign list for the game so give that another week.

So It would be Sometime after the 8th of October.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

Oh, ok, i thought the signs would take much less time. Thanks
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

Just for fairness - let's say Oct 17 hard start?

* allied chat starts Oct 14

** role cards start Oct 11

Prods on Oct 14

Probs on Oct 16

Prods on Oct 17

Prods on Oct 18

Ez
    Last edited by Frog; September 21st, 2016 at 01:41 PM.

Well, it looks like @SuperJack 's setup is going to win. Well played, my British friend. I offer myself as a co-host if you would like one. =)

I offer my formal concession to a respected member of the community. It was about time for Fringe to win, and let's make it the best M-FM yet.

I would encourage my supporters to change their votes to SJ's setup to take advantage of the promises I caused him to make.

M-FM Election: 1960 will be returning in the next poll. Until then, the next 5-faction game will have to wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Well, it looks like @SuperJack 's setup is going to win. Well played, my British friend. I offer myself as a co-host if you would like one. =)

I offer my formal concession to a respected member of the community. It was about time for Fringe to win, and let's make it the best M-FM yet.

I would encourage my supporters to change their votes to SJ's setup to take advantage of the promises I caused him to make.

M-FM Election: 1960 will be returning in the next poll. Until then, the next 5-faction game will have to wait.
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

(Yayap looks up winning setup)
    (Yayap goes back to the shadows without signing up)

maybe Elixirs FM won't have design flaws that I see in Fringe.. if mafia are caught early in one day chat and are eliminated, anyone who can't switch to the other day chat is stuck in limbo land with nothing to do..... and yes, when there are no negative effects on anyone for 2 nights or more in a row, it's obvious that only town are left in that chat.... especially if 2 mafia from that side are in the graveyard. Also.... the spy roles will just be a bunch of full out copy pasting the other chat for the rest to see and will be confirmed spy or corrupt spy. Anyone who transports to another universe will be able to tell right away if the spy lied in anything to discover corrupt spy.

Sounds good in theory but I don't see this game turning out well in practice. As soon as the balance is tipped either to town or scum, the whole special mechanic becomes a problem in the later days.

Spoiler : :

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post

maybe Elixirs FM won't have design flaws that I see in Fringe.. if mafia are caught early in one day chat and are eliminated, anyone who can't switch to the other day chat is stuck in limbo land with nothing to do..... and yes, when there are no negative effects on anyone for 2 nights or more in a row, it's obvious that only town are left in that chat.... especially if 2 mafia from that side are in the graveyard. Also.... the spy roles will just be a bunch of full out copy pasting the other chat for the rest to see and will be confirmed spy or corrupt spy. Anyone who transports to another universe will be able to tell right away if the spy lied in anything to discover corrupt spy.

Sounds good in theory but I don't see this game turning out well in practice. As soon as the balance is tipped either to town or scum, the whole special mechanic becomes a problem in the later days.
    Rather than. Leave it as it is. I will listen. To your feedback and. Try to adjust for these. You are available over pm if I have questions yes?
    Cryptonic made this sig

maybe Elixirs FM won't have design flaws that I see in Fringe..

if mafia are caught early in one day chat and are eliminated, anyone who can't switch to the other day chat is stuck in limbo land with nothing to do.....
    Then it's up to the town too decide if the rest of them are town. I could make the factional kill more flexible. May need some thoughts.

and yes, when there are no negative effects on anyone for 2 nights or more in a row, it's obvious that only town are left in that chat.... especially if 2 mafia from that side are in the graveyard. That's up to the Mafia. I may just make it too highest vote lynches, thoughts?

Also.... the spy roles will just be a bunch of full out copy pasting the other chat for the rest to see and will be confirmed spy or corrupt spy
    I'm thinking of giving the Mafia a permanent chat, thoughts? Also, sure they can copy and paste. But that will still be difficult to read and a mess anyway.

Anyone who transports to another universe will be able to tell right away if the spy lied iFTFY anything to discover corrupt spy.
    The way the game will be setup. Means that this won't be possible. Each day will have a new topic for both universes. So people can only read back to what post they have seen before. And not others.

Cryptonic made this sig