1. ISO #1

Quicksilver 1-S2-1-8153491

Account Name: Quicksilver
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8153491
    In-Game Name: Geronimo

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    Ran into an argument with this guy in the prior game. This game he decides to make up leads to get me lynched.

#13 (Quicksilver) rolls Investigator and gets randomly assigned the name Geronimo.

D1: -

N1: 13 checks 4 (Bus Driver), sees No Crimes.

D2: 13 tells everyone that 4 has got the Murder and Trespassing crimes, in an effort to get him lynched. He also writes the same misinformation in his LW.

N2: 13 checks 15, sees Murder and Trespassing.

D3: 13 initially ignores the information on 15 and continues in his efforts to get 4 lynched. He then makes up leads about 15 as well, saying that 15 has Kidnapping and Murder. His attempt to lynch 4 succeeds. While 4 is getting executed, 13 reveals that he knows 4's identity (Exeter) and proceeds to insult and taunt him. 4 is executed and flips Bus Driver.

N3: 13 rewrites his LW to accurately reflect that 4 had no crimes and 15 has Murder and Trespassing. 13 is murdered by a Serial Killer.

D4: 13 flips Investigator.

In the dead chat, when I confronted 13 about it, he proudly admits that (1) he did it because I'm a "little bitch", and that (2) he did make up leads just to get me lynched.

Anyway, he knows who I am because of my initial name choice ("DOC CLAIM HERE LYNCH ME FAGGOT"). Predictably, he visits me N1. However, failing to find any incriminating evidence, he then decides to make up leads in order to have me lynched. Prior to my death on D3, he writes the same misinformation in his LW, presumably so that if he were to be killed at night, his LW will condemn me to execution.

I apologise for my less than stellar demeanour in-game. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Exeter350; September 29th, 2016 at 05:51 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

Re: Quicksilver 1-S2-1-8153491

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Quicksilver: correct. 1-S2-1-8153491

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, if he actually played to not Grief Exeter and the town... The town would of had a better chance.

Previous Offenses
    Intentional Game-throwing, Griefing (WL X2): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-8153491 ; several Griefing/Game-throwing reports not yet processed on him.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing/Heavy Griefing

Summary
    Quicksilver rolls Investigator, and the game begins:

Night 1: Quicksilver checks player 4. He comes back with No Crimes.

Day 2: 7 was killed by the Serial Killer, and flips Investigator. 1 was executed by the jailor and flips Godfather. During the day, Quicksilver says that he checked 4 and he came up with Trespassing and Murder. A Sheriff claim, 14, says that 4 is Not Suspicious, yet he continues on with his fake lead. The town eventually votes up 4, and he reveals he's a Bus Driver with his last will. The town pardons him on a close 4-4 vote after the person he said he bussed never responded (And voted guilty).

Night 2: Quicksilver decides to check 15. He comes up with Trespassing and Murder.

Day 3: 6 dies to the Serial Killer and flips Bus Driver. 3 Suicides and flips Agent. 2 had a heart attack and flipped Marshall. He says that 15 had Kidnapping and Murder, but not Trespassing and Murder. 4 tries to continue to defend himself, saying he swapped himself that night... yet QuickSilver spams his will stating he has Trespassing and Murder. The town votes up 4 again, and states his last will. The person who was bussed screams he wasn't bussed, and the town lynches him on a 6-2 vote. As he dies, He calls out 4's real username and taunts him, saying he got him wrecked, etc.

Night 3: Quicksilver decides to check 12, and get's killed by the Serial Killer. He changes his last will as well when Exeter was lynched to accurate information.

Conclusion: He made up false leads to get Exeter lynched, and harasses players he doesn't like. This is beyond Game-throwing and is reaching heavy Griefing area's as well.

Recommended Action
    Up to the Warden reviewing this case

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! I'm leaving judgement up to the warden in charge of this Report, as this player has plenty more reports on him not yet processed. When they are all finalized... this player may be looking at a very, very long vacation. Thank you.
    Last edited by AIVION; September 27th, 2016 at 07:25 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3