Night 6
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 6

1. ISO #1
    Tiberius Julius Caesar

Night 6

Fuck. I am not enjoying myself at all right now.

I am going to be very honest with you right now Vornskr. Very simply, my game plan all this time was to ally with humanity and eternity to make sure that Jesus was lynched. Then, the moment that happend, I would ally myself with sin. That is why I revealed with no need to Day 5, and jailed Dimwit that night. I thought it was all good.

That all went down hill when Fred and my Tax Collector thought that my plan to ally myself with the faction which could possibly kill me over the faction which would be unable to do anything was the stupidist move possible, and that me trolling was the only reason I could have possibly done some so retarded. Very simply from there, I released Dimwit, and decided not to rebel by having Ambient lynched.

Over all, I am doing the worst possible thing as a leader, and being indesisive. On 1 hand, I have the plan which I had from the start. On the other, I have very abusive teamates with pitchforks who are looking like they are about to lynch me once this game has finished for a reason which they refuse to explain.

Either way, it looks like I am going to be a bastard and have very angry people after this game, for making a mistake which no one, not even my own teamates, are offering to explain.

I do have 1 question though; Despite everything, are you still willing to offer that olive branch to a very hated leader?
    Last edited by ; December 8th, 2011 at 05:22 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 6

I'm sorry that things haven't worked out so well, for either of us. I understand your situation completely, and of course I don't hold you responsible for the actions of your teammates. It's a bad situation, because to be honest the ambiguity caused by the win conditions leads to situations like this. There really should be no cause for such dissension between members of the same night faction. Your original plan seems perfectly reasonable to me (and it's exactly what Claw predicted early in the game), though of course I'm biased...

For what it's worth, if you decide it's not worth fighting against your own teammates, I completely understand. With the lynch of Ambient, Sin's chances of winning don't look so great. Sorry for all the hostile language in the day chat yesterday; I was somewhat incompetently trying to play good cop/bad cop with Ambient.

Then again, if you're still willing to work for Sin, we'd be happy to have you as an ally.

As a sign of good faith, my role is Mammon (Greed), the mafia doctor.
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

3. ISO #3

Re: Night 6

If you'd like, since you've already jailed me, we can pretend to your teammates that you're going along with their plans. You can say you tried to execute me but it didn't go through for whatever reason: you got blocked, maybe, or I got healed.
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio