Deathworlds' Universe Quest - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Deathworlds' Universe Quest

Lore Segment #1: Conventional Weaponry
    In current times, the use of pre-modern weaponry has brought back into use after the invention of ultralight armor, allowing infantry to be as agile as guerrilla fighters, yet as armored as a knight. Swords, spears, axes and all sorts of maces are as commonplace as ballistic based weaponry. Combinations of force increasing enchantments and new materials have allowed "simple" weapons to be just as effective as premodern and present day technology. Most biological army compositions consist of about 20% melee warriors, 5% heavy weapon operators, 5% light vehicle pilots, 10% heavy vehicle pilots, and 60% troopers. Psionic warriors do not typically engage in non-guerrilla warfare, as their abilities are more prone to friendly fire, along with the simple fact that they are difficult to regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Lore Segment #1: Conventional Weaponry
    In current times, the use of pre-modern weaponry has brought back into use after the invention of ultralight armor, allowing infantry to be as agile as guerrilla fighters, yet as armored as a knight. Swords, spears, axes and all sorts of maces are as commonplace as ballistic based weaponry. Combinations of force increasing enchantments and new materials have allowed "simple" weapons to be just as effective as premodern and present day technology. Most biological army compositions consist of about 20% melee warriors, 5% heavy weapon operators, 5% light vehicle pilots, 10% heavy vehicle pilots, and 60% troopers. Psionic warriors do not typically engage in non-guerrilla warfare, as their abilities are more prone to friendly fire, along with the simple fact that they are difficult to regulate.
    Wonder if/how/when my character will learn to defend herself.

::

Lore is cool, though maybe it would be better to find this out in-game as it happens? The journey of the discovery is an interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    @deathworlds - do any of these help when piloting if I already have pilot trait?

Responsive
    Strong
    Military
    Responsive helps if you do not have an onboard computer.

deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    @deathworlds

This is pretty much the only thing that can keep the site alive. :P
    I'd, but I simply do not have the time to dedicate to this.

fucketh me in the ass