Night 6
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 6

1. ISO #1

Night 6

Tonight, we realy need to talk.

We could have either allied are selves with Eternity or Sin. On 1 hand, we could ally with eternity. With all the angel support, we be safe would from most forms of attack. On the other hand, we could ally with Sin. They had no way of protecting us, as most of there powers are for destructive purposes. However, here is the kicker. ETERNITY WOULD BE UNABLE TO DO A SHIT ABOUT IT, ESPECIALY SINCE MOST OF HUMANITY WOULD HAVE SIDED WITH US IN THE VOTE.

I thought are plan through the game was to seem friendly enough to get Jesus lynched, but when they had nothing more to offer, we switched to Sin. Last night, I felt terrible because I thought I had just cost you guys the game. Now, jailing Dimwit didn't feel like nearly such a dumb move.

Here is the question you guys must answer me; I am an extreamly powerful survivour. On 1 side, there is a faction which has a small chance of killing me. On the other, there is a faction with no chance of killing me. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKEING ME PICK THE SIDE WHICH CANT DO ANYTHING OVER THE SIDE WHICH CAN???

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 6

OmG! You Fockerized me for some lousy gold coins? Dem sucks to be jew.
    After that Night 5 / Day 5 mess i demand more gold for possible losing now doing my duty!

Well tbh i don't care about winning or losing this. It was my personal goal to get recruited from Day 1 while playing very borderline-ish, or getting shot like a Dirty dog.
    So i won already.

Feel free to fire me some nasty demon in his arrogant ass!

FOR THE EMPERRAH!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because it's boring and too easy and you piss off the majority of players with it. Being Roman in the first place was a free win from start and still is. Sin can't go vs us. They would lose for sure.
    You had your chance to end this with a white vest cowboy. You missed it! Pew pew!
    Last edited by CmG; December 8th, 2011 at 09:36 AM.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

P.s: I've given up my hope. Your ability to create strategies is inexistent. You are a horrible leader, and I'm not going to change my mind about that. Do what you want, but as I've said you want to side with sin for god knows what reason. Suicide is my only hope of staying sane in this forum mafia. There's only so much that I can handle.
    Last edited by ; December 8th, 2011 at 04:15 PM.

5. ISO #5

Who got jailed? I suggest recruiting capitalizer as a possible Legionaire. He seems like a troll but he isn't. Or a lurking commoner who didn't come out already. Who do you suggest to guard this night?

How do you think Eternity will react? What are their possible moves?

Who is possible the other Demon next to Vornskr?

My guess is because you Romans complained about Mr. afk bodyguard they figured it out.
    Last edited by CmG; December 8th, 2011 at 12:55 PM.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I said my reason for wanting to side with Sin above. Sin can potentialy cause me to lose the game. Eternity can do absolutely nothing. Therefore, it makes the most sence to ally with the faction which could actualy cause us to lose. While you have kept on making insults since I jailed Dimwit, neither you nor Elixir are telling me why I should be siding with the faction which will be of no use. I am trying to be reasonable by jailing Vornskr tonight. If I did miss something, and I am making a huge mistake, I can execute him, and we are back on track. Contributing nothing and simply repetedly insulting me will do nothing, so I ask once more...

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING I AM TROLLING AND ACTING LIKE A TOTAL RETARD WHEN SIDING WITH SIN WILL GIVE ME A 100% OF WINNING, WHILE SIDING WITH ETERNITY COULD POSSIBLY CAUSE ME TO LOSE IF GLUTONY UNSEALS ITSELF DAY?!?

Again, if you think I am making a mistake, I can very easily fix it by executing Vornskr right now. Please explain what huge mistake I have made which is some how going to cause us to lose the game even though the only faction which can possibly kill me would be on our side??????????????????????????????

8. ISO #8

Auckmid you are forgetting that the other faction out there (humanity) is against sin. THE DEAD ALL LOSE IF THEY SIDE WITH SIN. They are further swayed by ETERNITY than they are SIN. Eternity's numbers > Sin right now. It's pretty simple. Sin can just say "lol kill auckmid he loses." Ambient's plan was flawed and I realize this. I would have to continuously recruit EVERY commoner out there in order for his plan to succeed, and that's not possible. Without Lucifer, Sin is just going to kill whomever they want. The remaining eternity will sway the town to hunt down sin, and if we stand in their way they have no reason to keep us alive. Simple?
    Last edited by ; December 8th, 2011 at 05:33 PM.

9. ISO #9

Don't forget Sin has the means to fuck us up anytime they want if we side with them. At least humanity and eternity need our votes in most cases to lynch somebody.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Do we know Vorn is the Witch demon? There has to be another one with Vornskr already. I am quite sure there are already some Sinners(sealed) on the graveyard. Sin is just bluffing. They don't have gluttony.

Then go for Zack, he is a possible demon on my list.

14. ISO #14

I am need to go right now, so I don't have time to say anything. While your points are quite good, I still can't make sence of why you were so unexplicably furious when I didn't jail Ambient last night? Please explain more. My desicion may have extended the game, but it was a long, long way from throwing the game for us, yet that was how you were reacting? I won't get mad.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Do we know Vorn is the Witch demon? There has to be another one with Vornskr already. I am quite sure there are already some Sinners(sealed) on the graveyard. Sin is just bluffing. They don't have gluttony.

Then go for Zack, he is a possible demon on my list.
    If scryer is telling truth, he is definately the witch.

P.S.: We have reason to believe that Ash and Rumpel are the 2 Angels

16. ISO #16

Jailing and killing ambient would have prevented further gathering of demons into their army. We would have killed vorn. End of game, no deaths, done. That's why we are mad, Auckmid. It was CLEARLY laid out in the day chat. Now the game is extended and I am quite unhappy. If you were me you'd understand. I'm always powerless to prevent a stupid play (...insert Rumpel in forum mafia V here) from happening, that can potentially cost us our chances of winning. Instead, we must drag this game out and spend our entire night trying to make you understand a simple point.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Honestly, we are probably going to win either way. Since you guys would like an Eternity vicory over a sin victory, I can do that easily enough.

Now, for who we are going to protect. In day chat, I tryed to hint that we have no legionaire and need complete angel protection on Fred and I. The point of this is so that Sin will think that it is in the clear to target are Tax Collector (Elixir), but we surprise them with sending are secret legionaire to protect him. Any major complaints if CmG protects Perotto?

19. ISO #19

Well if the witch demon is around and gets the Angel who is healing you and you get attacked we can worship the devil. I say i protect you. If you go down every dead roman has lost. If we lose Perotto we are blind but its still better then joining sin which will lose anyway. We are now on night 6. Luci had 5 Nights. Night 1 meditate, Night 2 recruit, Night 3 meditate, night 4 recruit. night 5 wasting with funny lw designing.

Losing Perotto here only slows the Sinner, Demon search down. If Pilate goes down we are at the mercy of the healing angels and a recruited judas by eternity for protection. Those angels are the best Demon scouts in game so they shouldn't need to heal in the best case. You get the point.

Both scenarios are better then joining a sinking ship called Sin

There should be 2 Demons around.
    BUT only 1 Demon is still possible if some of your executed sinners were revealed Demons he found by meditating.

Still the chances of survival are definetly higher if i guard you.

IF Vornskr really is the last demon there will be no attack at all!
    Last edited by CmG; December 8th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Worthy scans: Suicidaln00b, Oops, J,

known commoners: jaczac, kromos, Caterpilar, CmG(lol), northstar

Judas: Mrsmarter

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Perotto View Post
    The reason behind the anger was if ambient was executed yesterday he wouldnt have recruited. Lynch vorn gg game over.
    Lucifer Sin (Pride)
    ◦ Unseal target (convert to Demon)
    ▪ Is a Demon

[OR] ◦ Meditate (tells you a random sealed Demon) ▪ Is immune to lynching and night kills until Jesus dies for the first time

▪ Is always immune to roleblocking

▪ Participate in the Sin nightkill vote

▪ Appears to be a Commoner to investigative

New Twist
    I was speaking to Vornskr in jail chat (sorry for not having posted it). I was buddy up to him, saying that I wanted to ally myself with sin, as they could potentialy preven me from winning the game, but I got out-voted by my teamates. He ended up&nbsp;buying it (not that hard, as it actualy wasn't&nbsp;much of a lie...). Here it the kicker. He claimed to be <SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0000">Morman, Aspect of Greed </SPAN>(<SPAN style="COLOR: #00ff00">Doctor</SPAN>), <STRONG>NOT </STRONG>Leviathan. We know that Leviathan has to be out there, due to the strange results of last night!<BR><BR>Means one of 3 things...<BR>A) Vornskr is lieing-Seems reasonable enough, but he seemed preaty sincere in jail chat.<BR>B) Scryer is lieng-No one has&nbsp;meansioned this possibility yet, but if Scryer was nervus of what could happen if Eternity falls, possible.<BR>C) We over-looked a senario&nbsp;in which the&nbsp;happenings of last night because of Leviathan.&nbsp;

P.S.: Sorry for editing after the thread was locked GM, but I was in the middle of writing when it got locked
    Last edited by ; December 9th, 2011 at 04:48 PM.

24. ISO #24

Nope killing comes before recruiting.

We lost a lynch anyway. Doesn't matter what did vorn say in jail and whats your plan?
    Last edited by CmG; December 9th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.

25. ISO #25

Well Fred and Perotto told you what they think is right. And Fred will go suicide if you don't finish him off. Your choice there.
    Last edited by CmG; December 9th, 2011 at 04:57 PM.