Help! Game loads, then I see the white square chat box for 1 second, then "you have left the game"
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Question Help! Game loads, then I see the white square chat box for 1 second, then "you have left the game"

So yea... Not sure what happened.

I'm not sure what my ID is... i think it's 63103657

Any help? It's labor day weekend and I'm a loser with nothing to do...

Squirrel said that I wasn't kicked from a game we were in, and it didn't say anything - just had 14 people.

The last game I played (yesterday) I helped the marshall figure out who GF was based on their DN and compared them to chat logs... so hopefully I didn't get falsely reported for cheating. I've only 'cheated' one time... that time I took a screenshot of myself to prove I was survivor (I was drunk)... But that was a year ago or so... Not sure why anyone would cheat at this game - I think you guys know I'm on the up and up and just want to play the game!

HELP!!!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Help! Game loads, then I see the white square chat box for 1 second, then "you have left the ga

I'm having the same problem. And apparently i'm not the only one. Game loads and then it just ends.

Don't worry, i'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

Re: Help! Game loads, then I see the white square chat box for 1 second, then "you have left the ga

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm having the same problem. And apparently i'm not the only one. Game loads and then it just ends.

Don't worry, i'm sure the issue will be resolved soon.
    yup... just tried again... same thing. If there's a benefactor, I can see that, but it crashes right after.

Looking forward to playing soon! My car died, so I'm gonna be a bored man child this weekend...

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6