Game kicks me after load, not on ban list
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Game kicks me after load, not on ban list

Well I was playing two or three games in a row with a hacker who was killing and reviving everyone (1st game) and exposing roles (1st game) as well as sending messages through players, and dropping nukes on the map (1st and 2nd game). On the second game, people, myself included, were calling the person out (we did not know who it was, but it was NOT a moderator because I know all of the mods), next (third) game I get in, and after the game is done loading I am sent to the score screen. Players in-game say that it does not say I am banned or anything in game. I have been playing since 2012 so it cant be a whitelist issue. I read some posts bellow mine with similar complaints of hackers doing this kind of thing.

SC2 Name: WASABI
    SC2 ID: 1-S2-1-1573365

-Mafia- (39).SC2Replay

This replay is of the second game where I essentially say "game is unplayable due to hacker" as I'm on the stand. The very next game I have this issue of not being able to play. I would appreciate being able to play again, thank you for your time.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Game kicks me after load, not on ban list

It seems this is going to become more of a problem until this hacker stops, since this is exactly what happened to me.

I've attached what I think is my corrupted bank, so you can see what he could be doing to cause this.

(my thread for same issue https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...on-forum-posts)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by notzerg; August 31st, 2016 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Adding Attachment