User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Shidda 1-S2-1-8282416

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-8282416

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not particularly, other than the fact that Shidda executed another Town member solely becuse that player not providing her Battle.net name. The Town eventually prevailed, but this made it a closer game than it would have otherwise been.

Previous Offenses
    None

Player Offenses
    Cheating / Additional Information (attempted)

Summary
    Shidda rolls Jailor. On Night 1, Shidda jails #13 and demands to know her login name as opposed to her role. He insists that #13 provide him with her player name with the threat "tell me or die". When #13 provides her in-game role (Investigator) instead, Shidda chooses to execute her. Shidda continues to attempt to get #13 to reveal her Battle.net name, but she refuses, is executed, and is revealed to be an Investigator. This is a clear example of attempted Cheating via Additional Information. Eventually, the Town ends up winning a close game because the Triad AFKed out / left the game and the Serial Killer was lynched.

This is Shidda's first offense, which for Cheating / Additional Information, typically calls for a Watch List x 3. That is the punishment which I recommend here.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x 3

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report.
    Last edited by DarknessB; September 4th, 2016 at 07:56 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    1-S2-1-8282416: 3x WL
    Had this player asking me why they are getting messages that they have cheated.

Wondering if its possible to edit the "Why" to watch list messages, either telling them to visit the forum, or more detailed to why they cheated.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Had this player asking me why they are getting messages that they have cheated.

Wondering if its possible to edit the "Why" to watch list messages, either telling them to visit the forum, or more detailed to why they cheated.
    I assume you directed him to the forum or explained what happened then?

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8