Masquerader
    Masquerader
    Masquerader
    Serial Killer

Role Cards
    Masquerader
    An attendee of the ball, you have no special abilities

Serial Killer
    An uninvited attendee of the ball, each (RP)hour (night) you may kill and disguise yourself as one of the other Masqueraders.
    You have a 1 time ability to kill a masquerader and remain in your current disguise.

Win Conditions
    The Masqueraders must determine who the uninvited guest and reveal his identity.
    The Serial Killer must eliminate the masqueraders or be in a position where this cannot be stopped.

Mechanics
    Game will start on D1
    Day length will be set at 48 hours
    Night length will be set at 24 hours
    All roles posses the ability to vote with the [vote] command
    Lynches will occur at a 51% or greater vote and thread will be locked
    Lynching will lock the thread but not end the day unless day is under half elapsed

Special Mechanics
    All accounts will be anonymous and assigned to players by the host
    Upon disguising as a masquerader, the SK will assume control of their account and lose access to their previous account

Rules
    No out of game communication
    No editing posts
    No direct quoted PMs from host are acceptable
    Minimum 10 post count per day, with posts constituting more than 1 sentence.
    No personal attacks on players
    Images may be posted, videos may not
    Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace or modkill at the host's discretion
    Questions can be asked in Green and optionally tagged with a @mention, or PM'd to host
    White will be reserved for host to answer in
    Navy, Medium Blue, and Blue are banned.
    COM hunting, or posting in a deliberately identifiable manner will be dealt with by host.
    Players should refer to their account bio for information they can use to discuss themselves with, not real life information.
    Signs are to remain secret, do not disclose with other players if you are partaking in the game.

Changelog
    SK given charged ability to not disguise but still conduct a kill
    Rules updates
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; November 20th, 2016 at 10:17 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

I think that it is way too hard for SK to win. Here is what I see happening--

Day 1: Talk about anime. No lynch.
    Day 2: Talk about the policy lynch that never happened on day one. No lynch.
    Day 3: COM hunt/COM claim. Policy lynch the person easiest to hide as.
    Day 4: Lynch the person that doesn't sound like Yukitaka Oni.

Idea: Give a randomized value to the number of days the SK stays an SK. (I'd weight it toward 1)

After a number of days, the SK's rolecard is passed to someone else.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

Idea: Give a randomized value to the number of days the SK stays an SK. (I'd weight it toward 1)

I was under the assumption that COM hunting was expressly condemned in anon games, so didnt think to include it in the rules.

The challenge of the game for the SK is to identify traits in conversation and emulate them when they assume their targets identity, I feel adding a day-survive count may make the game to easy. On the other hand, timezones and posting hours may confirm players to alignments easily too, so striking some kind of a wincon outside of total domination may be required.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So basically its a game for the SK to pretend to be other people, and if they suck they lose.

Sounds extremely difficult.
    Well then, they better not suck

I was considering the option for the SK to have a 1 time ability to kill someone while retaining his identity, which could give players the slip, or if he finds a role hes comfortable in, and theres no major scrutiny on anyone else, would give him a pass for a day

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

What if you had a Ventriloquist Jester type role involved?
    I want to try and keep the game as small as possible with limited mechanics. 2 roles and 1 mechanic is ideal, potentially adding a 2nd mechanic is as far as id be willing to go, I dont want to be introducing more roles

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

With anonymous game, and account switching it becomes more of a game of grammar and ability to forge other writting styles. Or having hard to identity post styles.

Problem is also Coms, time zones, posting times, posting on other accounts at same time, posting with wrong account ect.

If you do host it. Make sure sign ups are anonymous, and people who are able to give majority of their time and have high levels of grammar.

You will also have to consider about staff play, they can check who are using the account via IPs. Not that they would but they can always do it by accident.
    Last edited by SuperJack; September 10th, 2016 at 03:52 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

With anonymous game, and account switching it becomes more of a game of grammar and ability to forge other writting styles. Or having hard to identity post styles.

Problem is also Coms, time zones, posting times, posting on other accounts at same time, posting with wrong account ect.

If you do host it. Make sure sign ups are anonymous, and people who are able to give majority of their time and have high levels of grammar.

You will also have to consider about staff play, they can check who are using the account via IPs. Not that they would but they can always do it by accident.
    That's exactly why I suggest to leave that to the sk's judgement, assuming someone else's identity is part of the game, the only problem would be people posting with wrong accounts by accident, but we can't do anything about that, except ask people to be careful.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Well, if the sk doesn't feel able to impersonate his victim he wouldn't have to disguise. I don’t have anything against the idea of a jester but giving the sk the choice seems the simpler solution to me.

You seem to think the sk wouldn't be able to impersonate anyone
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Well, if the sk doesn't feel able to impersonate his victim he wouldn't have to disguise. I don’t have anything against the idea of a jester but giving the sk the choice seems the simpler solution to me.

You seem to think the sk wouldn't be able to impersonate anyone
    I'm saying that town have a large advantage if one of the ways of winning is just to see whos account has been taken over.

Because hiding yourself in such a small group is very difficult.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #14

I'm saying that town have a large advantage if one of the ways of winning is just to see whos account has been taken over.

Because hiding yourself in such a small group is very difficult.
    That's true, but don't forget every town player has to redo his reads list every single day, even if no account was taken over, that helps in balancing the game.

And do you really think it's that easy to dertermine whether an account has been taken over or not if the sk really pays attention to the details ?
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #15

I, in part agree with the both of you. Having the SK swap targets nightly may make it too easy for town, as the SKs own nuances may slip through and be detected in their disguises. Likewise, it may be too easy for the SK if they have the option to switch whenever they want, as this essentially makes the game Vanilla w no invest.

I think the best compromise, and least damaging to the setup's intentions is to force the SK to change characters on kill, but allow them a charged ability to choose not to disguise (but still kill), and remain in their current body. I would limit this to 1 or 2 charges ideally.

Next complication arises from timezone posting, which could be detrimental to the SK. I first considered limiting the pool of applicants to a continent only, but that would affect the s-fms position on the ladder (and potentially interest in the game?), people also have odd sleeping habits, so that would render the geo-restraint useless.

Com hunting may too be a problem, even with it expressely prohibited. I would be inclined to generate 7 random bio's (non alignment indicative) to give to the players, that they can use as a conversation piece. Anyone discussing their real life or aspects of their real identity would be punished for doing so. The bio identities would be used to contrast against what they are disclosing in game for my own benefit to detect coms.

Players posting on wrong accounts is something that ive seen little of, with the exception of a rare few repeat offender players. Punishments would be severe for such mistakes to reinforce the importance of checking accounts prior to posting.

Thats all I can think of at the moment

16. ISO #16

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    I, in part agree with the both of you. Having the SK swap targets nightly may make it too easy for town, as the SKs own nuances may slip through and be detected in their disguises. Likewise, it may be too easy for the SK if they have the option to switch whenever they want, as this essentially makes the game Vanilla w no invest.

I think the best compromise, and least damaging to the setup's intentions is to force the SK to change characters on kill, but allow them a charged ability to choose not to disguise (but still kill), and remain in their current body. I would limit this to 1 or 2 charges ideally.

Com hunting may too be a problem, even with it expressely prohibited. I would be inclined to generate 7 random bio's (non alignment indicative) to give to the players, that they can use as a conversation piece.
    I highly doubt it will be too easy for SK. The vanilla game is already very hard. Also, if town can choose to nolynch, I think they will have a very easy time as town will have like 5 days to find the SK. I recommend changing lynch mechanics to being a forced vote.

I like this charge idea.

It will be COM-indicative and alignment indicative the amount of roleplay a player chooses to use.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

I highly doubt it will be too easy for SK. The vanilla game is already very hard. Also, if town can choose to nolynch, I think they will have a very easy time as town will have like 5 days to find the SK. I recommend changing lynch mechanics to being a forced vote.

I like this charge idea.

It will be COM-indicative and alignment indicative the amount of roleplay a player chooses to use.
    I think what you're suggesting is that plurality vote (player with the most votes at EOD is lynched) is a better idea than majority votes.

Personally I think mandatory lynches would be a better option for this setup. It means town has to be pro-active in the day chat and they cannot just No-Lynch until the Serial Killer slips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

21. ISO #21

I like this charge idea.

Hmmm.

Town has 3 opportunities to lynch and SK has 3 opportunities to survive.
    F7 (1/6)
    F5 (1/4)
    F3 (1/2)

If you don't lynch, it significantly dampens town victory opportunity.

It's kind of like... the lynch is town's only tool to win. And not using that tool only hurts town.

If you want to wait until F3, you'll get there one way or another whether or not you lynch, but you have a solid chance of winning before F3 if you lynch at every opportunity.

I know what you're suggesting though:
    Waiting to lynch until F3 gives more days where people can make their voice unique/recognizable. I think that also only helps the SK.

Lynch is good.

*edit* probably giving SK too much cred for ability to change/adapt :P

22. ISO #22

Sino, the problem for the SK is probably not in imitating those with good grammar, it's probably in imitating slips in grammar that some players commonly do.
    That depends who the sk is, which makes it more difficult to win as sk for some players.
    -vote Sino

23. ISO #23

What about writing codes to semi-confirm yourself later on? You can't really ban codes, because the exact definition of a code is too hazy.

For example, you could hint to the fact that it says, in your false bio, that mushroom-and-pinapple pizza is your favourite food. You could do this by indirectly referencing every single ingredient in the pizza, saying how much you like fungi, spiky apples, exc. and then stating at LYLO: "Ohhh, I love mushroom-and-pinapple pizza, because it's got all my favorite ingredients/foods!" You can hardly call shit like that a code, but it's something that would be so difficult to feign as SK.

I was imagining making it so disg'd people join the SK's side just before death and give the SK some kind of lw. This would eliminate the strength in simple codes and the dead player could explain their colloquialisms and querks to the SK in the lw, potentially saving a shitty sk heheh. While you'd have to worry about towns "preparing to defect", you could probably squeeze out some interesting convos on d1 about the mechanic.

Anyway, something where towns are incentivized to give any codes to SKs seems important.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    What about writing codes to semi-confirm yourself later on? You can't really ban codes, because the exact definition of a code is too hazy.

For example, you could hint to the fact that it says, in your false bio, that mushroom-and-pinapple pizza is your favourite food. You could do this by indirectly referencing every single ingredient in the pizza, saying how much you like fungi, spiky apples, exc. and then stating at LYLO: "Ohhh, I love mushroom-and-pinapple pizza, because it's got all my favorite ingredients/foods!" You can hardly call shit like that a code, but it's something that would be so difficult to feign as SK.

I was imagining making it so disg'd people join the SK's side just before death and give the SK some kind of lw. This would eliminate the strength in simple codes and the dead player could explain their colloquialisms and querks to the SK in the lw, potentially saving a shitty sk heheh. While you'd have to worry about towns "preparing to defect", you could probably squeeze out some interesting convos on d1 about the mechanic.

Anyway, something where towns are incentivized to give any codes to SKs seems important.
    Wouldn't it be easier to a) disallow Last Wills or/ and b) introduce a rule against trying to confirm yourself using out-of-game information?

The second idea would be using the host's discretion, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to a) disallow Last Wills or/ and b) introduce a rule against trying to confirm yourself using out-of-game information?

The second idea would be using the host's discretion, however.
    Sleep like the dead model in your profile picture, you venomous whore.

JK you're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Lol codes.

Screw last wills.

Screw codes.

Xxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xx 1 xxxx xxxx 7 xxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xx xxxx xxxxxx xxx xxx x3

I'll solve this code at F3

0_o
    Tbh, I'm probably projecting my own autism onto everyone else. If people want to play a fun game, they won't deliberately pursue such boring exploits heheh.

27. ISO #27

Thanks to Frog for doing the math.

Iced, town wins something near 2/3rds times just by random lynching. And probably won't pass by our balance mods.

Maybe..
    decrease the number of players?
    Turn the fancy SK to a dancing mafia couple? (the one sent for a factional kill would assume a new identity)
    Let the SK win if he has killed twice and survived until the night?

28. ISO #28

Nah, it's fine as is :-D

Especially because of the vanilla variant.

Put it this way. In a normal 2 scum 9er variant, Mafia must kill, town must lynch by plurality.
    D1 : 2vs7 mislynch + kill
    D2 : 2vs5 mislynch + kill
    D3 : 2vs3 LYLO

^still 3 days but town gets an extra chance if they lynch correctly to F3 1vs2 on D4.

I'd say 1vs6 is about right. :-)

29. ISO #29

Thanks to Frog for doing the math.

Iced, town wins something near 2/3rds times just by random lynching. And probably won't pass by our balance mods.

Maybe..
    decrease the number of players?
    Turn the fancy SK to a dancing mafia couple? (the one sent for a factional kill would assume a new identity)
    Let the SK win if he has killed twice and survived until the night?
    Two scenarios that could would increase the SK's chances of winning:

1) Add a jester/executioner and a masquerader to balance it out. It would not only make lynching more punishing but also would make it harder for town to find who the SK is after being disguised as (I assume) the jester would speak differently Day 2 even if he wasn't disguised. The serial killer would now have an extra surviving option (faking jester) as well as a lynchbait to survive one more night.
    Spoiler : Edit :
    Was already brought up. My mistake.
    What if you had a Ventriloquist Jester type role involved?

2) Add a serial killer and 2 masqueraders. The SK's do not know who the other SK is, and they do not have night immunity. However, they win together. EDIT: SK's do not need to survive until the end. As long as 1/2 survives, both win.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Never Unlucky; September 22nd, 2016 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

30. ISO #30

Cant quote atm, but in regards to the main points made, i believe ive already addressed most. Players cannot com hunt, discussing anything outside of the bio information is punishable, so players can't be confirmed or searched for. I'm not interested in adding other factions or changing the sk to a teamed faction, the agenda of this game is solo scum.

In regards to last wills and codes, i will disallow lws. Basic codes like yzbs that are based on the bio can be easily emulated, as the sk gains access to the account (bio is in inbox) and they can peeve things together. Codes like frogs that are not immediately solveable or act like a 'password of the day' are discouraged (not sure if i will ban) as they could make the game easily solveable if done well.

A recurring option is to not force the sk to survive till the end. The game only lasts 3 days in total, so i believe it's short enough that solo scum should be able to do it with a charge. But as an alternative I considered that the sk would be able to 'leave' the party of his own accord after 50% of the players are dead (N2 optimally) resulting in a town win, but the sk could still earn ladder points for his kills. Im not sure what the points for winning are, but as am example. Town wins 2pts each for winning. Sk wins 3pts for winning. Sk chooses to leave the party, resulting in town win, will be awards 1pt for his kills, but recorded as a loss. It's just an idea, not even sure if we're allowed top alert ladder pts, but I'd like to avoid altering the mechanics as much as possible for the actual game.

31. ISO #31

Cant quote atm, but in regards to the main points made, i believe ive already addressed most. Players cannot com hunt, discussing anything outside of the bio information is punishable, so players can't be confirmed or searched for. I'm not interested in adding other factions or changing the sk to a teamed faction, the agenda of this game is solo scum.

In regards to last wills and codes, i will disallow lws. Basic codes like yzbs that are based on the bio can be easily emulated, as the sk gains access to the account (bio is in inbox) and they can peeve things together. Codes like frogs that are not immediately solveable or act like a 'password of the day' are discouraged (not sure if i will ban) as they could make the game easily solveable if done well.

A recurring option is to not force the sk to survive till the end. The game only lasts 3 days in total, so i believe it's short enough that solo scum should be able to do it with a charge. But as an alternative I considered that the sk would be able to 'leave' the party of his own accord after 50% of the players are dead (N2 optimally) resulting in a town win, but the sk could still earn ladder points for his kills. Im not sure what the points for winning are, but as am example. Town wins 2pts each for winning. Sk wins 3pts for winning. Sk chooses to leave the party, resulting in town win, will be awards 1pt for his kills, but recorded as a loss. It's just an idea, not even sure if we're allowed top alert ladder pts, but I'd like to avoid altering the mechanics as much as possible for the actual game.
    Obviously, @MattZed will have to opine, but I wasn't under the impression that you could alter the ladder points received from a game. Otherwise, hosts would be coming up with all sorts of wacky ways to encourage certain types of play and give away more points than players would ordinarily receive under the normal ladder rules. Not that I'm a fan of the ladder in the first place, but custom / host-decided scoring for it seems to open up a can of worms.

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Obviously, @MattZed will have to opine, but I wasn't under the impression that you could alter the ladder points received from a game. Otherwise, hosts would be coming up with all sorts of wacky ways to encourage certain types of play and give away more points than players would ordinarily receive under the normal ladder rules. Not that I'm a fan of the ladder in the first place, but custom / host-decided scoring for it seems to open up a can of worms.
    Yeah, thats probably the way it goes.

I dont see the fuss about SK having to survive 3 days. D3 lynch is game over and results in his/her win. They can change bodies, and with a 1 time charge, can remain in their current body. Short of town just rng'ing the day lynches, the wincons seem acceptable and balanced. I want to keep the game with a small pool of players too, so introducing a jester/exec means that id have to increase player count, which Im against.

Essentially, im relying on the pool of players to have an actual interest in the game, and want to keep it challenging for themselves so that its enjoyable, rather than just randoming lynches and hoping for an easy win.

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Mhmm, I can't really mess around with the ladder points formula. It wouldn't be fair to other games that don't grant as many points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

So given that this game is expected to run three days at maximum, im debating whether the charge ability to retain the current account of the SK is even required.

I think we're ready to go, with the exception of that to be decided mechanic, so feedback from all is welcomed
    I believe that the SK should have unlimited charges. Options are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I believe that the SK should have unlimited charges. Options are good.
    Doesn't it kinda ruin the point of the game in this case ?

One charge adds an extra WIFOM layer, and it stills requires the sk to disguise at least 2 times, that would be the best imo.
    -vote Sino

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Yeah i have to agree with sino, it completely destroys the point of the game
    Are lynches mandatory?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    My big issue with the designating mechanic itself is that you need to impersonate someone. If someone like me is to play who ends up making mistakes about my grammar or someone has a big playstyles that's hard to mimic it makes the sj severely underpowered

I'll say more when I get home
    This is what I'm concerned about.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #42

If youre not comfortable with having to potentially mimc other players, then you really shouldnt sign for the game. Mimicing bad grammar isnt really all that much of a challenge anyways, and I think, in regards to big plays, the only things that would be difficult to copy are codes/puzzles suggested by Frog.

Im down for banning all codes/puzzles/anything that falls into a category where you tell other people that you will solve said puzzle on each day, or end of game etc, or if its obviously a code, like leaving dotted lines like fill in the blanks. There was something mentioned earlier about pizza toppings, which im fine with, because there is no explicit line with it that says, look at me, im a code, so it requires the sk to look for it, just like any other player would look for it.

43. ISO #43

If youre not comfortable with having to potentially mimc other players, then you really shouldnt sign for the game.
    Yea guys, leave it to the pros pls

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

44. ISO #44

Please add a rule saying that invisible mode is mandatory. Really helps the Town to have Invisible mode off in games like there.
    Also, COM hunting and hinting should be 100% illegal and punished with modkill. Anyone who is trying to confirm other player's by using COM take the fun out of the game.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

45. ISO #45

If youre not comfortable with having to potentially mimc other players, then you really shouldnt sign for the game. Mimicing bad grammar isnt really all that much of a challenge anyways, and I think, in regards to big plays, the only things that would be difficult to copy are codes/puzzles suggested by Frog.

Im down for banning all codes/puzzles/anything that falls into a category where you tell other people that you will solve said puzzle on each day, or end of game etc, or if its obviously a code, like leaving dotted lines like fill in the blanks. There was something mentioned earlier about pizza toppings, which im fine with, because there is no explicit line with it that says, look at me, im a code, so it requires the sk to look for it, just like any other player would look for it.
    It's more then just "grammer errors" its the miorring a play itself. I am jsut giving you a forewarning that if someone like me or people who arent experinced playing the game/copying others makes it hard

you also have to account for timezones people are in (ie sj is english while im central) its going to be very easy to basicly use timestamps to look for when people are on or not.

BY suggesting not to play you make it harder to get the singups you need for what is already a small playerbase

my point is that you want to use the mechanic and im for it overall but you need to account for the fact that its gonna leave the players salty if they get called out on something like a timestamp or ot impersonating enough. or that the game could very well end on day 1 due to an sk lynch or day 2 becasue of failed impersonation or any other number of things
    Last edited by ika; November 19th, 2016 at 06:18 PM.

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Please add a rule saying that invisible mode is mandatory. Really helps the Town to have Invisible mode off in games like there.
    Also, COM hunting and hinting should be 100% illegal and punished with modkill. Anyone who is trying to confirm other player's by using COM take the fun out of the game.
    Can't people still use the "whos viewing thread" gimmick? as in that their name wont show yes but someone could sit there all day

47. ISO #47

The game uses anon accounts, so nobody will know whos assigned to each account - that should cover the viewing issue.

might consider locking the thread to only a period of the day, so as to cover bases of timestamping - ie 12hrs a day the thread is open, and days go for 24 totaled hours (which is actually 48hrs real time, but it should stop people posting at outlier times that would otherwise identify them?

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

The game uses anon accounts, so nobody will know whos assigned to each account - that should cover the viewing issue.

might consider locking the thread to only a period of the day, so as to cover bases of timestamping - ie 12hrs a day the thread is open, and days go for 24 totaled hours (which is actually 48hrs real time, but it should stop people posting at outlier times that would otherwise identify them?
    The issue is that players will attempt to use a player's schedule to determine if it changes once the Disguiser disguises.
    "Oh, Player A is has never been on at this time of day, but I see him reading thread. That's my vote for the day."